All Comments on 'Caroling at The Inn-Between'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lame...lame...lame

Sorry buddy...but this story is very lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyable with some emotion

I enjoyed the story. It had sex but also had emotion and some feeling, a nice fantasy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Very good, nothing lame about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Just wanted to say don't be deterred by the juvenile comments. Some people can only appreciate stories that have a mindless plot and no character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
short, but

one of the most credible love stories here; and it also happens to be a taboo one, which is really just a bonus; it would still have been just as good if it were not a taboo story,,,

side note: it, in my way of thinking, would have been much more powerful had it been told from the older person's view, the woman's view,,,

in any event, thank you, author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
incest fantasy

Good imagination. In real life, I hardly imagine a young fellas would go for a sagging breasts, loosen meats with wrinkles everywhere instead of the near the age group though, especially a mother. I try research on psychology in this area, still couldn't find any answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another great story from our steve

Mickey and his mother Carol have been through a lot, they've had their ups and downs. Partly it was because of the friction that often occurs between a mother and her son. But I suspect another reason as well--the latent, unconscious urges that each felt towards the other. Mickey wasn't happy with his wife, his inner core was left unsatisfied, there was another, stronger desire stirring inside him. If you want to be highfalutin you could call it the Oedipus Complex. Down to earth and in plain English, Mickey's desire--and deepest love--was for his own mother's cunt. Lots and lots of boys share that feeling, most of them are probably aware of it. They even whack off dreaming of that wonderful hole between their mother's legs, but the majority of them can only dream. Mickey is one of the lucky ones. His dream comes true. He lives the closest, most intimate connection possible to human beings--the connection between a boy's big hard cock and his own mother's warm wet twat. He came out of that twat, now he goes back up it with the big fat cock he's grown between his own legs and fucks the living shit out of dear old mom. Mickey has himself the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt, she does too, and he finally blows his balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. At one point he thinks, "I knew it was crazy, but at that moment, as I loved her and came inside her, thoughts of her having my baby flashed across my mind." Not so crazy, Mickey. You're now a proud grinning motherfucker, and nothing makes a motherfucker prouder than fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. Go for it, pal.

nil_r2nil_r2about 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for writing! Love of mother is the sweetest of all. hope she gets pregnant with her son's child

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous