Caroling at The Inn-Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers

I took her in my arms and she held me tight. When we started I had thought we were finally about to have sex, but then I wasn't so sure. I could wait. I had waited for years. And I knew by the way she was holding me that the time would come. And I wanted to allow her to say and do whatever she needed to make her comfortable with it.

"We should celebrate," she said. "Tonight is so special … we shouldn't waste a minute, just give a little time to get ready." She left and I could hear her running a bath. I went to change and tried to think of a place we could go that would make her happy. I was in the sitting room when she came in.

I was astonished at how utterly beautiful she could look to me. The air filled with the perfumed powder she must have put on after her bath. She was dressed and ready, but not to go out. She had on a black negligee that didn't hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. The thigh high silky stockings led my gaze to the black panties. I could hear the sheer nylon lightly rubbing as she walked. I looked again in disbelief at my mother's breasts as they moved. The nipples were plainly evident and I couldn't tell if they were naturally rosy or had been rouged.

She stood before me with an enigmatic smile and didn't say anything. I said, "Wow," and she smiled wider. Still a bit stunned, I said, "You did this for me."

"Of course, I did it for you." she said. "And do you know why?"

I hesitantly said, "Because you love me?"

"Of course I love you baby, and because you love me. I promised myself a long time ago that I was never going to bed again with someone who didn't love me, and I haven't. And that's why it's been so long for me, but now I have you and now I'm going to have what I've always wanted, and your going to have a mother that loves you in every way she can."

"I love you too mom…and you want me to…?"

"Yes baby," she laughed, "I want you to…everything."

She came up to me and we kissed, a long hard searching kiss. I opened the negligee and tossed it aside. My mother stood bare-breasted and beautiful. "I'm so proud of you mom, I'm so proud that you're my mom…I can't believe how lucky I am to have you." I didn't know what to say. I still couldn't believe that my mom was going to let me take her. But she was. She was going to let me take her, and take her, and take her.

Her hand caressed my groin and I could feel the heat building. She said, "Come to the bedroom baby." I followed her in and she said, "Let me see you." She sat on the bed as I undressed. I stood naked in front of her with a long hard cock pointing directly at her. She said, "You're beautiful; come here baby." She stretched out her arms and when my cock was right in front of her face she put her hands on my ass and pulled me toward her open mouth.

My mother wrapped her lips around the soft skin and hard shaft. When she moved her wet mouth along the length of me, I thought I would go out of my mind. I guess I was out of my mind because I couldn't think; all I could do was feel. Some might say I was out of my mind just to be standing naked in front of my mother as she sucked me, but I knew that for me, this was the only woman I could be happy with.

She sucked me, she rubbed me, and she loved me as I reached down to hold her lovely tits in my hands. If she continued I would have come in her mouth, but I knew that the first time with her, I wanted to come with her, and in her. I took her hand from my ass and pulled out of her mouth and said. "Mom, I want to come inside you."

"Yes baby, yes love." She said. She removed her panties and I reveled in the sight of the well-trimmed pussy that she exposed as she leaned back and opened her legs for me. I could see that the lips glistened with moisture, telling me that my mother wanted me inside her.


I was big and bulging as she took me in her hand. There wasn't even time to think before she was guiding me into her pussy. I pushed deep into her moist center and her "Ahhh…" was all breath and moan. "OH yes darling…my darling boy…so big inside me…so good inside me…loving me…loving me."

And I was loving her, loving her until my skin felt electrified and my whole body about to erupt. My mother's pussy held me tight enough to feel each inch as it rubbed along the walls of her secret place. I felt strong and big inside her. I watched as she smiled with the pleasure of my thrusts. She said, "Momma's been waiting so long for you baby…so long since I felt this good."

I pressed my cock home, home, inside my mother's pussy. "Yes baby, make me yours," she said, and with each insertion I told her she belonged to me as I belonged to her.

It was a different kind of sex than I had ever had. I was loving and being loved, and that was so much better than sex alone. I was inside my mother's pussy and there was nothing but love. The wet sounds of my cock going in and out of her were barely audible under her moans. My mother was feeling every stroke that was opening and filling her pussy.

With the urgency of her excitement rising, she said, "Mickey, Mickey, don't stop loving me."

"I never will mom," I said. "I'll always be here, loving you, wanting you, inside you."

"Yes you are inside me, part of me…part of me…part of me…" Each time she said it, she raised her hips to take me deeper into her pussy. I couldn't imagine feeling more loved than I did at that moment, listening to my mother's loving words, and flesh to flesh in her body.

She rose quickly and her noise became more urgent with each insertion. It was almost a cry when she said, "Make your momma come baby, make me come…make me come…make me come…"

I said, "Yes momma, yes…" as I pressed into her with longer and quicker strokes.

Her hands slapped the bed and her hips raised as she cried out, "OH love, oh love, oh love, ohhh…" I was close enough to let myself go. I took one of her wonderful tits in my hand and I rapidly built to climax.

I drove deep into her center and the first release fired out of me into my mother's womb. With one fast hard stroke after another I felt myself coming hard as each thrust discharged my seed into my mother's belly. I knew it was crazy, but at that moment, as I loved her and came inside her, thoughts of her having my baby flashed across my mind.

She took all I had and when I finally finished, I realized we were both laughing with the joy of release and love. She held me tight and said, "I could devour you," and she sank her teeth playfully into my shoulder. She only let up when I pinched her nipple and she laughed with a screech.

After we softly kissed and relaxed on each other's body, I said, "Mom, before this, having sex was fun, but that was the first time I ever felt like I was making love."

"Oh honey, that's the nicest thing you could have told me at this moment. I hope we're doing the right thing…no, I know we're doing the right thing, we're loving each other, aren't we baby?"

"Yes mom," I said. "Always." The night embraced us and we spent it in love.

It's been a year now since we moved to Jacksonville and Mom said that Aunt Carol told her that Carol is getting married. I hope she's as happy as I am. As we stood on the beach this morning and watched the sun flash diamonds on the water, I was reminded of a poem by Poe. For me, it ends with the words-

"In this kingdom by the sea,
we love with a love that's more than love,
I and my Carolyn Lee."

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers
12