All Comments on 'Carolyn & Randy'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really hope this is a trap

and when Tom shows up he is allowed to come in, but he never gets the ability to leave. He and Carolyn are never seen or heard from again. But make sure some one comes and adopts Randy's dog, he dicn't do anything wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sexy

This was not sexy or erotic at all. Very bland

HogwashHogwashover 4 years ago
Very interesting change from your other stories

Very good story, as always. I like how you used the phone call to set the stage, rather than the couple talking about setting up the fun with the bull.

I hope this means you are ready to ignore all the knuckledragging morons who hate on cuck stories and publish more ... more of this story and more of your existing series of stories. You are my favorite writer her on literotica.

Keep on writing, Ms. Jones!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Hi Chloe, thank you for the story, which is at least presented a bit differently than most wimp cuck stories. The conversation is grating like listening to nails on a chalkboard, and distasteful as a fly pulling its own wings off.

That cat definitely has subscriptions, not issues. And this bull is a total Delta Bravo. What kind of a loser finds amusement in the discomfort of others? The trope bull of cuck stories.

Full Marks as a cuckold mental health PSA, good marks as a cuckold stroker, poor marks if compared to the good writers here. For despite the fact you write well, overall the subject is too gauche and crass to rate higher in general.

That was interesting. Thanks again for something a bit different.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Worst

By far the worst story on LW this week. Just another LW troll piece. Jamaal spells his name wrong and he also sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Annoying

Terrible writing. Stupid story.

notemalenotemaleover 4 years ago
Another fantastic story

Liked your story, liked the presentation and hopefully I will like the continuation.

Thanks Chloe

IwatchedherIwatchedher8 months ago

Oh, I really enjoyed this story! I’ve always found the idea of a man asking another man to fuck his wife very arousing, and you have evoked all that very vividly! Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous