Carolyn & Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamaal gets everything off Eileen except her panties, and she's bending down to remove his pants and boxers when he stops things to light up another joint. Jamaal invites Carolyn and Andrew over to take a few hits, but mostly they just sit on the other bed and watch. Finally the joint is done and he finishes stripping Eileen. Carolyn sees a tiny landing strip above her pussy, and can see she's already wet. Then Jamaal lays back and she's on her knees by the bed blowing him. Carolyn can't keep her eyes off of it, her mouth, his dick. His heavy balls. She can't keep her eyes off Andrew either. And realizes. Whoa! He's into it. Then Jamaal stands Eileen up, put her on her back on the bed and climbs on her. He lifts her legs up over his shoulders and starts to fuck her. Eileen starts to get loud so he takes her panties from the bed and uses them to gag her. Which Carolyn can see Eileen smile as she opens her mouth for the panties. Amazing. Every time Carolyn starts to freak out Andrew takes her hand and whispers that she should be cool, to respect them. They can both see how wet Eileen is and Jamaal is fucking her super hard. Carolyn calms down and sees how beautiful they are together, tells me it hit her in the stomach. The noises coming from Eileen, Carolyn thinks she was cumming the whole time. The fucking goes on for like 30 minutes and finally they both cum, only he doesn't cum in her pussy, in Eileen. He pulls out and sprays cum all over her belly and tits and face."

I paused. Wondering if I'd done too much. The line was silent.

Finally Tom spoke to me. "Well. That's some story. I can see where it would freak a girl out. Seeing it for the first time."

"Yes sir!"

"And then?" I was allowed to go on.

"So then Eileen and Jamaal are laying side by side on the little bed, and he calls Andrew over. Just like nods. Never says a word. Carolyn sees that Andrew knows the drill. He starts by taking the panties out of Eileen's mouth. Kisses her. Then he kneels beside the bed and licks every bit of jizz from her body. Eileen and Jamaal are both still breathing hard, they fucked so hard, but still they're laughing and enjoying the show too. The show Andrew is putting on. Finally with all the cum licked up Jamaal touches his head gently to dismiss him. Andrew goes back to the second bed with my wife. Carolyn said he was blushing. Actually said, 'blushing like a teenage boy after his first date' which really got to me. I mean I felt like I could feel it myself just from the story."

"It's pretty hot stuff. I can see how it might affect you too. Was that the end of it?"

"Well, it was for a while. They turned off the lights and they all went to sleep, except for Carolyn who was too excited. I think maybe she masturbated after the others fell asleep, but she won't tell me for sure, just laughs it off. And then Jamaal wakes up like twice in the night to fuck Eileen some more. Did her on all 4s both times, made her cum hard again too. Only this time they let Andrew sleep right through it. Finally Carolyn falls asleep herself. When she wakes up it's like 9:30 and she's already missed her first class. The other 3 are already gone."

"I wonder if Eileen knew. About you and Carolyn and your issues in bed?"

"Yeah. It's obvious. She must have. Carolyn admits that she said a few things about our sex life, kind of like she wasn't getting a lot of sex. But Eileen never once told her that she had a lover beyond Andrew, or that Andrew was ... you know...what he did."

"Carolyn ever get to see it again?"

"Yeah. Just one other time in the dorm, before I knew anything about it all. No Andrew. He was away at some conference. Carolyn gets high with them and watches them fuck all night again. Says the highlight was Eileen's Mom called her cell while she was blowing Jamaal before the 2nd fuck. Did 90% of the conversation with just noises she could make with the dick in her mouth. Then one other time we both got to see Eileen suck his cock outdoors at a cookout we held at our place. Andrew was there for that one. Watched Eileen swallow a huge nut and then get up giggling and happy."

"Well then. I guess I can see...see how that changed everything for Carolyn."

"Yes sir."

"And then she decided she wanted a man to fuck her?"

"Yessir." Excited.

"But you said it was you who decided to go to Cafe Noir."

"Yes, well. What I meant was. See Carolyn held it together for about 2 months after first seeing Jamaal doing Eileen, and seeing what Andrew's role in things was. She says she didn't really want to tell me about it, embarrassed cause she had been getting so pissed at me about the idea of cucking me. But Eileen is finally opening up to her about it, telling her how she and Andrew first got involved with Jamaal and how cool it had been for both of them. Finally Carolyn breaks down and tells me the whole story. That was just 3 weeks ago. At first I nearly went crazy I was so excited. But then I had to calm down, for her sake, for both of us. If we wanted it for real. So we took our time. Talked things out. I was getting more and more excited. Like Santa Claus had gone away for a while and came back with this beautiful gift for me. She was excited too. She knew then what she wanted. So I picked Cafe Noir as a place we might have success."

"Question for you."

"Yes sir?"

"Why go to the Cafe? Why not go to this guy Jamaal? Wouldn't he want to fuck her? Or he could have got one of the other guys from the team. Wouldn't that have been easier?"

"Yes sir. We talked about that. Me and Carolyn. Actually talked about it with Eileen and Andrew and Jamaal too. Jamaal said there were only 3 black guys in his entire crew who were hard into white pussy and cucks. You know? Cause of the cucks. Like guys on the team are happy to do white pussy but don't want to have to spend time thinking about white husbands or boyfriends. Says he needed some new black blood. I guess the guys who are into it have more white pussy and white cuckolds than they can handle. Eileen told us later she thinks Jamaal has 3 white sluts at the university, you know, college girls, and then 2 more MILF-type sluts. So Jamaal said we should use Carolyn's cunt to attract a new guy or two. Told us there were clubs for that in town, that I should do some research. Jamaal said the new guys could join the crew if they wanted and everyone could share."

"Hmmm. Interesting. Maybe. Might be fine to be with the guys who get all that college pussy."

"Yes sir."

"All of which led you to me?"

"Yessir."

"And you'd like to be there Sunday when I come over?"

"Yessir. I would."

He must have put the phone down on the counter then. I heard movement, heard the dog and hear him say, "Here boy. Lunch time." Then I could actually hear the dog slobbering into the food. He picked up the phone.

"Text me the address, Randy. I'll be there at 2. You can stay. This time. Then we'll see. Have her dressed casually, summer cookout. Cute, not slutty."

"Yessir." But I'm not sure he heard. I think he had already hung up.

12