All Comments on 'Carpool Problems'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 3 years ago
Next chapter

Hopefully you continue with Chapter 2 and julie hooks him up with Tabitha and maybe julie learns to lick pussy. Just some thoughts 😈

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

I'd love for this to continue.

So erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice office flings!

I do hope you are working on the next chapter of this story! I’m sure it will be as enjoyable as the first! You have an awesome way of developing hot, gorgeous, sensual characters for Him to have fun with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the story. But I don’t agree with the fact that Julie still loves a low life piece of trash after basically whoring her out to his friend. The fuck tells her she’ll walk home naked if she doesn’t give the other guy a blowjob. That isn’t love. Get rid of the husband. Let her continue her affair with David. Then an inter-office fling one day after he has sex with Julie? I’m not buying it. And David just voicing the fact that EVERYTHING is inappropriate while he’s actively participating? You can do better.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Hot story! Made me think about what might have been over the years if only. Oh well that’s what fantasy is all about. Ignore the naysayers this is your fantasy If they want to submit something and let others take potshots great. I’ll probably read it just to see how another twisted mind thinks.

Five stars and I agree this has sequel plastered all over it like a pair of soaked panties!

Cheers

SAGE

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the creative and well written story!

mcatomcatoover 2 years ago

i love this!!!

DesertRat8080DesertRat8080over 1 year ago

In all my years working I never had secretaries like these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...