Carpool Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

I slowly stroked my finger up and down her wet slit, the tip of my finger finding and teasing her rock hard little clit. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as she reached down beside her seat and used the little control pad to tilt the back of the seat back. She was practically laying nude in my car, only the bunched up dress around her middle covering any of her creamy white skin. "Oh god. Make me come. Please," she practically begged, letting go of my dick to move both hands to her breasts. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her fat nipples making them puff out even more.

I stroked my finger up and down her slit as I drove, alternately pushing my finger into her tight little vagina before sliding it up to tease over and around her hard clit. Her hips lifted and bucked off the seat as I stroked and teased her, her orgasm growing by the second.

"OHHHH FUCK!" she screamed as her whole body shuddered and jerked. I pressed my finger into her pussy and felt her vagina squeezing me and spasming around my finger as her juices leaked out of her around my finger.

I continued to drive, just holding my finger in her, my palm pressing against the end of her slit where her lips hid her clit. "Ohhhhh fuck," she breathed after several long seconds. "God that was...intense."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I answered her as I almost reluctantly pulled my hand from her pussy. I knew that as soon as I did, this was over and she was going to pull her dress back in place. To my surprise she just lay there for several minutes before twisting around in her seat.

Both of her hands reached into my lap and in moments she had the front of my slacks undone and she was trying to work my dick out of my briefs. I wanted to stop her but hell.... I didn't want to stop her. I was so fucking horny at that moment I didn't care what she did with my cock, as long as it didn't hurt. Getting me out, she wrapped both hands around my shaft and began to slowly stroke up and down my long fat dick. I'm not huge, but I'm not exactly small either. Her hands just barely wrapped around my member and with both hands wrapped around it my head just stuck above her hands.

She stroked up and down, letting her hand rub over my engorged head with each trip, slickening her hand with the precum that was leaking from me. Up and down she went, working me closer to climax with each stroke. "You trying to make me come?" I gasped a little breathlessly, trying to concentrate on my driving while she gave me a hand job.

"That's kinda the idea," she giggled.

"Well. You're doing a good job. You keep that up and we're gonna have a mess to clean up."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that. You just take care of driving and thinking about what it would feel like if this were stuffed in my pussy."

"Oh damn," I groaned, slowing down for a curve and wondering if there was a place for me to pull off. Unfortunately there wasn't a good place as my orgasm rapidly approached. I slowed the car down until I was barely doing thirty miles an hour. "Gonna come," I groaned loudly.

She leaned her body over farther and closed her lips around my mushroom head just as my body tried to buck up at her. The seat belt held me in place as my body spasmed half a dozen times, each time pumping another squirt of cum into her mouth. I was finally able to accelerate again, getting back up to highway speed as she licked and sucked the remaining drool of cum from me. "Thank you," I said quietly as she gently tucked my dick back in my pants and closed them up.

"You're welcome. Thank you for what you did," she said softly. "Last look?" she asked as she started to pull up her dress over her exposed tits. In way too few seconds she was dressed again, even pulling the tiny panties back on.

"We probably shouldn't have done that, but it was very pleasant just the same," I said quietly. "I just didn't understand why."

"I wanted to know."

"Know what?"

"What it felt like to come without having to do it myself."

"How did you know I'd do it?"

"Because you're a gentleman. At least, what my mama always told me a gentleman was like."

"I don't feel much like a gentleman at the moment. Maybe a dirty old man, but not a gentleman."

"Oh trust me. You are most DEFINITLY a gentleman. If I hadn't gotten your dick out, would you have?"

"Certainly not."

"See? You let me come without worrying about yourself. That's a gentleman."

"If you insist," I responded to her with a shake of my head.

"I do," she said as I let off the gas as we approached the first lowered speed limit section.

It only took a few more minutes before I pulled into her driveway. She leaned across and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek before opening the door and slipping out. "It's just our secret," she whispered before pulling her head out of the car and closing the door. Yeah it was definitely going to be a secret. If I told my wife what happened, IF she believed me, I'd be spending at least the next month sleeping on the sofa.

The next day Julie was as normal as ever. The events of the previous day seemed to be forgotten or at least put away. If anything changed it was that she was a little more at ease or bubbly than she had been in a couple months. As much as I wouldn't mind seeing her body again, the fact that she didn't even bring the discussion that direction was somewhat of a relief. Actually, the entire week was what I would call normal.

The following Monday she was even more bubbly. Her husband had told her that they were going to go camping, something they hadn't done in a couple years. In addition, they were going camping at a nice, secluded camp area that had a nice little creek that was perfect for swimming and playing. She told me that the campsites were situated in a heavily wooded area and were fairly secluded from each other, something they had both enjoyed very much the last time they were there. All week she seemed to grow more and more enthusiastic, barely able to wait to get home Friday night. Maybe the universe had finally bitch slapped Andrew and he realized that his wife was special and needed to be treated that way. I doubted it. As I drove away, I wondered just what the asshole would screw up this time.

When she walked out of the house on Monday I could see in her face she was upset. I could see it all the way from the moment she stepped out the front door. I wondered what the idiot had done this time, as she walked towards the car. Even her clothing looked depressed this morning, a simple black miniskirt and gray satin blouse.

"Morning," she said quietly as she slipped into the passenger seat.

"Morning," I replied before backing out of the driveway. I knew enough of her behavior to not push her. She'd tell me when she was ready. It took surprisingly longer than I expected before she started to blurt out what had gone wrong with the weekend she had been so looking forward to.

"He didn't tell me we weren't camping alone," she said to the car window as she looked out at the trees and fields we were driving past. "He invited John and Sheila too."

"I see," I answered, to let her know I was listening.

"It was all good until Saturday evening. I mean it was hot out and we played in the water and such. Sheila wore one of the skimpiest swim-suits that I think I've ever seen, and Andrew damn well couldn't keep his eyes off of her tits. And it wasn't like she was actually trying to flash him: the damn things kept just falling out of her too damn small top."

"AH."

"So we were all sitting around the fire, just talking. It was just getting dark and Sheila said she was getting warm and wanted to get wet again, but since it was dark we could just all go skinny dipping."

"I see."

"Yeah. So could Andrew. He was more than willing, so was John. The three of them left me sitting there alone. I didn't feel like I really had much choice, so I took off my clothes and followed them. By the time I got to the creek they were in the water, both of them playing grab ass with Sheila as they played keep away with a nerf football. It didn't take much imagination to see that a lot of the "misses" Andrew made trying to grab the ball were intended to rub his body against hers or grab handfuls of tits or butt. John saw me standing there and suggested that we play jockey."

"Jockey?"

"Yeah. You know. Your wife sits on your shoulders and you have races or try to play catch or something like that," she said, turning to look at me. "Haven't you and your wife ever done that?"

"Oh hell. Not in a LOT of years," I chuckled. "This horse couldn't handle a rider any more."

"I bet you could with the right rider," she said with a little bit of a smile. The only bit of smile I'd seen yet this morning. "Anyway, he wanted to switch couples, you know. Let Andrew hold up Sheila and me ride on John's shoulders. Well it seemed innocent enough for a while." "Then Sheila said we needed to turn around. You know, ride them backwards. Andrew thought that was great idea. I wasn't so sure. That meant my pussy was right in John's face! Well, he didn't miss a lick. He had to half hold me up with his hands on my ass and I wasn't on his shoulders thirty seconds and he was sticking his tongue in my pussy."

"Oh lord."

"Yeah. I told him to stop, but Andrew called me a spoil sport and that it wasn't hurting anything. Of course he didn't mind, he had his face in her damn pussy."

"Yeah. I can imagine."

"It wasn't long and I'd had enough and wanted down. John lowered me down and then turned me around, wrapping his arms around me to hold me up against him. He had both my tits in his hands and his dick between my legs."

"This doesn't sound good," I said quietly. "And Andrew didn't make any attempt to stop him?"

"Stop him? Fuck. He was doing the same thing to Sheila. The only difference was that Sheila bent over in front of him and pushed his dick up until he was inside her! John tried to do that with me and I managed to pull away and slap him."

"Good for you."

"Yeah. Well, he wasn't too happy. I mean my husband was fucking his wife and I guess the idea was for him to fuck me. Apparently Andrew knew all about this little plan."

"Yeah. Swingers. Partner swapping. Good lord. Sounds fun, but only if everyone buys into it."

"Damn straight. I mean if I want someone other than my husband's dick in me, shouldn't I be able to choose whose it is?"

"I would think so."

"Yeah! Well. Anyway. John agreed to NOT screw me if I let him fuck my thighs from behind. So I did. He almost made me come from his cock rubbing on my clit. At least he was nice enough to get me off before he let go of me."

"Well. That's something anyway."

"Yeah. I guess the swapping thing was John and Sheila's idea. For some stupid ass reason Andrew thought I'd go along with it. Probably because he really wanted to fuck Sheila. I guess Crystal and Dan have already swapped once with Sheila and John."

"Oh. I get it. They're trying to build up a group. Do couples one at a time so they can have bigger outings. I've heard of that kind of thing."

"Yeah. Well. Sheila hadn't had enough, I guess. Since we were all sharing a tent, during the night Sheila decided she wanted more. We'd all gone to bed naked, with her sleeping between John and Andrew. I woke up to see her straddling my husband, riding him cowgirl style while her husband stood in front of her with his dick in her mouth. I guess I was supposed to just lay there and watch her fuck him. I got kind of mad and climbed out of the tent. I wasn't going to sit there and watch it."

"Good for you."

"No. Not good for me. After they got done Andrew came out and told me that I could fuck John or I could stay outside all night. So, I told him to go fuck off. I had to spend the night outside, without any clothes or anything. I couldn't even sleep in the car because it was locked. At least there was bug spray. I slept the rest of the night in one of the lawn chairs."

"Damn. I'm sorry."

"Yeah. So when morning came, they came out of the tent and Andrew told me that if I didn't suck off John that I could walk home. Naked! God what a shit head!"

"I agree. Obviously you couldn't walk home naked."

"No. I couldn't. So, I sucked him off. But I didn't swallow. I pulled his dick out and let him cum all over my tits. Then I let it stay there for Andrew to see. I don't think he particularly liked watching John's cum dripping off my tits for the next ten minutes. After that I got dressed and went to sit in the car until camp was packed up. Oh, he apologized on the way home. He thought I'd enjoy feeling how some other guy fucked, since I didn't seem to enjoy how he does it any more."

"Shit head," I muttered.

"Yeah. So that was my weekend," she said with a frown. "Sorry you have to listen to me vent like this. But honestly, you're the only person I feel like I can talk to. I tried calling Crystal, but that was a bust. She thought it all sounded like fun and couldn't understand what I was upset about."

"I think you need some new friends," I said softly.

"I know. I do, don't I?" she answered.

She was silent the rest of the way into work, only saying she'd see me after work before walking away.

She was unusually quiet on the way home. She looked out the window and listened to the radio. I have no idea what was on her mind, but whatever it was, she wasn't willing to talk about it.

The next morning she came out in a short form fitting yellow dress that had a zipper all the way down the front. The zipper didn't go up past the top of her breasts, which was also the top of the dress, leaving her upper chest and shoulders bare. She could see me admiring the look as she slipped into the car.

"You like it. I can tell."

"I do. It's quite attractive," I answered as I backed out of the driveway.

"My husband got it for me to wear on our last anniversary. I'm betting you can guess why."

"I can guess," I agreed with a nod.

We had just hit the two lane stretch of highway when she reached to the zipper pull between her breasts, and pulled it down, letting the dress spread apart as the zipper slid down. She pulled the zipper all the way to the bottom and allowed the dress to spread completely, leaving her naked in the seat except for her shoes. "Thought I'd show you what I had on under it," she said with a grin. "It's less than I had on when I wore it for Andrew."

"It's..Um...Wow."

"I'll take that as a compliment. You don't mind if I ride this way, do you?"

"My first inclination is to say Hell No! But we are married, and not to each other."

"Then I'll listen to your first inclination," she said with a little grin. As we drove, she pushed her knees apart and finally lifted one foot onto the seat so that she could spread her legs even farther. She reached for her purse and dug into it. She pulled something out and held it out to me.

"What's this?" I asked, taking what looked like a little remote from her.

"Turn it on," she said, the grin never leaving her face.

I shrugged and pressed the + button on the little pink remote. I heard something start to buzz in her handbag. She reached in and pulled out what looked like a little rounded cylinder with a short little string on it. She held it out towards me and ran it around on my arm, letting me feel the gentle vibrations. Then she moved it to her thigh and teased it up and down her thigh before stroking it towards her pussy lips. She used the fingers of her right hand to spread her pussy lips apart and then teased the cylinder up and down her pussy with her left hand.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly as she teased it over her clit. "As much as I want to make myself come right now like this, I have other plans." She slipped the little cylinder down her pussy lips and then pressed it slowly into her, letting her pussy slowly accept it. She pulled her hands away, leaving only the little loop of string sticking out of her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh god that is such a turn on. Now turn it up."

"Turn it up?"

"Uh huh," she said, reaching over and pressing the + button a couple times on the little remote that I held in my hand against the steering wheel. "OH SHIT!" she cried as she pulled her hand back. She arched her back and nearly lifted herself off the seat. I could hear the little device buzzing deep inside her pussy as she wiggled in the seat. She quickly reached down for the seat control and leaned it back until she was laying back. She pulled her dress from under herself and tossed it into the backseat and then kicked off her shoes. She put both feet on the dash board and started to buck her hips up from the seat.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she gasped over and over, holding tightly to the door handle and the center console as she rocked her hips into the air. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes. Oh god. Oh god, I'm going to come!" she squealed as her legs began to tremble. She stiffened, her whole body gently shaking and trembling as her pussy leaked and dripped onto the seat. "Ohhhhhhhhh god yes. Oh god, oh god," she moaned loudly. She slowly lowered her ass down to the seat and then reached over with her left hand to press the -- button several times. "Ohhh god that was fast," she panted. "Guess I shouldn't have played with it in the house."

"You were playing with it in the house?"

"Before I came out? Oh yeah," she said as she reached down and pulled the looped string, pulling the little device from her pussy. "I'm going to come by your office for lunch today. And guess where this is going to be?"

"Inside you?"

"Uh huh. And guess where the remote is going to be?"

"In my hand?"

"You guessed it. You can either make me come for you in your office, or you can just tease me and save the big climax for on the way home," she said with a grin, slowly motoring the seat back part way back up. "Shit. I kinda made a mess here," she chuckled, reaching into her handbag for a package of Kleenex. She pulled several out and twisted herself around in the seat so she could wipe her cum off the leather seat.

"You better get dressed" I said as we approached the intersection that would put us on the on interstate.

"If you insist," she said with a grin, twisting further around to reach in the back for her dress. I pulled off on the side of the on ramp to give her time to get the dress situated and zipped up before pulling on. Not that I didn't like looking at her, but I wasn't sure that it was appropriate to have every trucker on the road trying to pace me to look into my car.

She did keep the hem of the dress pulled up high enough for me to look over and see her pussy, which was clearly keeping me hard. When we parked, I had to stick my hand down my pants to straighten myself out or I'd be displaying one hell of a bulge!

It wasn't surprising to see Julie walk into my office a little past noon. Our offices weren't even on the same floor, so no one in our little office complex had any idea who she was as she walked past them and into my office, closing the door behind her. "I'm here," she said as she walked to my desk, stepped around the right side of it and pulled her skirt up high enough to show me her pussy as she leaned back against the edge. She spread her feet apart about two feet and then reached into her handbag to pull the little vibrator out. "Here you go," she said with a grin as she set it on my computer keyboard.

I looked up at her questioningly.

"You have to put it in me," she whispered secretively.

"I can't..." I started to protest.

She rolled her eyes and reached for the zipper on the front of her dress. "You don't want me to take my dress all the way off, do you?" she asked, pulling the zipper pull slowly down the front of her. "I mean I can if you want."

"No. You want to get me into trouble?" I hissed, wondering what my employees must be thinking after watching her walk into my office like she owned the place.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers