Carpool Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me. It'll be fine," she said, lifting one foot off the ground and stretching it across me to hook her heel on the left arm of my chair, spreading her legs even wider, her motion making the hem of the dress pull up even further.

I reached for the little vibrator and held it out to her. "I can't."

"Sure you can," she said with a smile, reaching for the device. Instead of taking it from me, she gently grasped my hand and pulled it down between her legs. She helped guide my hand to rub the little torpedo shaped device between her definitely wet lips. "Now push it in," she whispered, trying to coax my hand to push the little device into her.

"Fine," I said with a shake of my head. I pushed the little device slowly into her, feeling the pressure created by her tight pussy. The device finally slipped inside her and settled in place, only the stiff loop of string or wire or whatever it was still protruding.

She reached her hand with the remote out to me and held it, grinning. "Now you get to pick how hard to do it."

I took it from her and clicked the + button twice, hearing the little device hum inside her. "You know you can get me into all kinds of trouble."

"Uh huh," she said as she pulled the zipper of the dress down farther. She reached for my right hand and pulled it up to her chest and stuffed it into the open front, pressing my palm against her bare tit. "Oh god that feels so good," she moaned loudly.

"Shhhhh! You want to get us caught?" I hissed.

"No. But god it does feel good!" she whispered back. "Use your finger on my clit and make me come."

"I can't do that!"

"You wanna use your tongue, that's fine."

"I definitely can NOT do that in here either!"

"Come on David. Please!?"

"Oh fine," I said, rolling my eyes. I pulled my hand from her chest and slipped it between her legs. I could feel the soft vibrations of the device inside her as I slowly stroked my finger on and around her clit.

"That's it. Ohhhh. I've been wanting to come up here and have you make me come for hours!" she moaned more loudly than I preferred.

"SHHHH!" I hissed again. "Or I'll stop doing anything."

"Oh fine," she answered, quickly pulling the zipper down almost to her waist. She pulled the front of the dress apart and leaned her chest toward me, pushing it out at me as she aimed her right breast toward my mouth. "Suck my little tittie. Please!?" she begged in a whisper. "Just for a minute."

I didn't really have a chance to say no before her puffy nipple was pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and suctioned the whole front of her breast into my mouth, my lips around her whole areola. I used my tongue to tease and stroke her puffed out nipple as I felt her grab my cock through my slacks. Her hand tried to stroke me through my pants, but apparently wasn't doing what she wanted. She was panting and clearly near climax as her hand worked on my belt and the front of my pants. I felt her hand close around my rock hard dick and work it out of the front of my pants. "Oh yeah. You're as horny as I am," she cooed breathlessly. "Make me come. Please make me come!"

She really didn't have to ask. I could tell from the way she was breathing that her orgasm was only moments away. Her whole body suddenly bucked and I could feel her juices flowing over my fingers as she climaxed next to me. She leaned toward me, sliding her foot off the arm of my chair and pushing it back from my desk. She slid her whole body over to my left, lowering her bare ass on my legs, straddling me. She twisted to take the remote from the desk and turn it off. She reached down between her legs and pulled out the little vibrator. With a wicked little grin, she turned it on again, letting it vibrate in her hand, and then reached for my exposed cock, wrapping her hand around it and pressing the vibrating little device against my cock.

"Oh shit," I groaned softly as she stroked her hand and the vibrator up and down my cock. "Don't do that. Not here," I groaned, gently pulling her hand from my cock.

"But it felt so good. I could tell."

"Yeah. It did. It felt WAY too good."

"Okay. I won't do it here then. But on the way home?"

"Julie. Really. This isn't right."

"It's just two friends. I mean it's not like we're having sex, right?"

"Honey. There's no way that HR would classify this as anything BUT sex!"

She leaned towards me, pushing both tits towards my face. "I'm just trying to thank you for being such a good friend."

"Thanks. I appreciate that, but it's really not necessary," I said, gently using my hands to grip her hips and push her back from me. I rolled my chair back and stood up, quickly pulling my pants, which were sliding down, back up. I pulled the front of my briefs up and then settled my pants in place again before closing them and buckling my belt.

"You know. You have a pretty sexy looking cock," she said softly. "How about on the way home you let me see it some more?"

"Julie," I said as I sat down. "We're both married."

"I know. I'm just asking you to let me see it a bit more. Okay. So that's not true. I wanna stroke it while you make me climax again."

"I'd suggest that your husband should be doing this, but I know that isn't going happen. Is it?"

"Not likely."

"I'll think about it," I said. "Now go do your work!"

"If you insist," she said, fixing the hem of her dress back down in place and zipping up the dress. She blew me a kiss and then walked around my desk and out of my office, leaving my office door open.

"Who was that?" Darlene, one of my employees asked as she walked into my office.

"Uh. That was Julie. She's just a friend. We just carpool together," I said a little evasively.

"Uh huh." Darlene looked back over her shoulder at the open door and then dropped her voice to a whisper. "Your car pool friend left your zipper down."

"Oh shit," I grunted, quickly grabbing my fly and pulling it up.

"Nice cock," she whispered before setting the file folder of papers on my desk. She turned and walked towards my door, her hips swaying and making her skirt swish side to side a bit more than I recalled seeing before. Her dark chocolate legs seemed to cross over each other with each step as she looked back at me. She winked before stepping through the door and walking quickly back toward her desk.

"Oh lord," I groaned as I rubbed my eyes with my hands. "What kind of trouble am I in for now?"

I had serious doubts about if I should even be driving Julie home tonight. I knew damn well what she wanted me to do, and I wasn't at all sure I should accommodate her. Not that I expected to have sex with her, but she wanted me to be naked WITH her. I suppose the last few dealings with Sheila or whatever her name was, were having some impact. She was waiting inside the door as always when I stepped out of the elevator. I'd have been less nervous if Darlene hadn't been walking to the door with me. She just 'happened' to be leaving her desk the same time as I left my office. Part of me suspected that it was intentional.

"Hi. You must be Julie!" Darlene said cheerfully.

"Yes. Do I know you?"

"Oh. No. I work for David. I just saw you come in earlier today."

"Oh. I see. Um. Sure. David and I carpool."

"Uuuuuh. Huh," she said with a little nod as she leaned closer to Julie. "Just between us girls. The office smelled like fresh pussy after you left, AND you left his zipper down. I'm all for having a little fun, but let's be careful."

"Um. Uh. Sure," Julie said nervously as Darlene turned and walked out through the outside doors.

"Shit. I didn't get you in trouble, did I?" she asked as I pushed the door that Darlene had walked out back open.

"I don't think so," I answered, watching Darlene walk across the parking lot, her legs crossing with each step to make her thigh length skirt swish back and forth.

"She's a pretty young woman," Julie said as I backed out of the parking place.

"Uh huh."

"Do you think she's pretty?"

"I suppose so."

"I think she's got the hots for you," Julie said with a grin. "Kinda like me."

"Julie. You do realize that this kind of thing is totally inappropriate," I said quietly as we waited in line to get out of the parking lot and onto the busy city street that would lead to the interstate.

"And my husband wanting me to fuck his friend so that he can fuck his wife isn't?"

"I didn't say that."

"So? Did you think about what I asked?"

"If I understood what you were asking, yes."

"Then let's not play games. I was asking you to get naked with me and make me come. How you do that, well that's up to you, but I'm not going to limit you to or from anything."

"So if I decide to just strip you and throw you on the hood of the car and fuck you, you wouldn't say no?"

"If that's what you wanna do. As long as we're both naked, yeah, anything goes."

"Why?"

"Actually it's what you said. If I want to have someone other than my husband fuck me, it should be my choice who, not his."

"Oh boy," I said quietly as I finally was able to get onto the main street.

"David," she said in a quiet, but serious tone. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. This is up to you. If you don't want to. I understand. I'd be disappointed, but I'd understand."

"I'm glad you understand," I answered her. We were both quiet until I pulled off the interstate onto the two lane highway. As soon as we started down the twisting road, she unzipped her dress and took it all the way off. She twisted in her seat and undid the front of my pants, not satisfied this time with just getting my hardon out of my pants, but working my pants and briefs all the way down to my knees. She went after my shirt next, unbuttoning it and pushing it open as far as she could. She leaned her face down and gently sucked the head of my engorged cock into her mouth, gently playing with it and teasing it with her tongue.

"I promised you something," she said as she straightened in her seat. She dug in her handbag and pulled the little vibrator out. She turned it on with the remote and then leaned back across the center console. She gently stroked the device up and down my cock, teasing it and making the little device tickle me all over my dick and around and under my balls. Her hand, holding the little vibrator slid up and down my shaft, her hand teasing it all around my head before sliding it down to tease my balls. "Oh damn," I groaned, trying to pay attention to the road so I didn't crash us.

"You like that huh?" she asked with a giggle before sliding it down under my balls and then down further between my legs. She pressed it between the seat and my body, the little device vibrating that sensitive area between my balls and my anus.

"Oh god damn," I groaned louder, feeling like my cock was going to grow so fat it might explode.

"Mmmmmm, you do like that, she whispered before leaning her face back over my lap, closing her lips around my engorged mushroom head. She gently sucked on my head and licked over and around it with just the tip of her tongue for what seemed like an hour before she lifted her face from my dick again. "Making you so horny you can't stand it?"

"Something like that," I agreed a little breathlessly.

She grinned and pulled the little vibrator out from between my legs. "Wouldn't want you to come... not just yet anyway," she said with another giggle. She twisted around in the seat so she was facing me, one leg on my lap and the other behind my seat. She pushed the little device into her pussy and moaned loudly. "Mmmmmm. Doesn't mean I can't get myself closer to coming though."

I reached over with one hand and gently stroked my fingers up and down her wet pussy lips. I found her clit with my thumb and started to stroke and play with her little nub. "Ohhhhh fuck. Don't keep doing that or you WILL make me come!"

"I thought that was what you wanted."

"Uh uh. I want to come around your cock," she moaned.

"Okay," I said as I pulled my hand away and started to work to push my pants down farther. It took a little bit of help to get my feet out of my shoes and my pants off, without going off the road, but we somehow managed. My shirt came off next so that all I had on was my socks. We were almost to where I planned on turning off the road. It was a small dirt driveway that led to an abandoned house. I knew the house was abandoned because it had a major fire a year ago. I slowed and turned onto the weedy driveway. The weeds were nearly to the hood as I drove along the dirt track, winding away from the road through the trees. When I figured we were completely blocked from view from the road I stopped the car. I opened the car door and quickly pulled my shoes on.

I walked around the car and opened Julie's door, reaching in to help pull her out. I walked her around to the trunk of the car, leading her by one hand and opened it. I pulled out the rug that lay in the bottom of the trunk to keep the carpet clean when I dumped dirty crap in it. I tossed the carpet on the ground and sat down on it. I lay back on the small piece of carpeting and held my hands out for her. "Now's your chance."

"Oh fuck yes," she agreed eagerly. She stepped across me and lowered her pussy down towards my cock. I held it upright for her as she squatted down farther, aiming her wet pussy at my engorged prick. I rubbed my head around her wet lips to wet it as much as I could and then she pressed herself down on me. "Ohhhh my god you feel so huge in me," she groaned as she slid slowly down onto me.

"Holy shit," I groaned as she pressed herself down on me. She felt as tight as a teenager, her pussy stretching to fit around my fat cock. She slowly sank down onto me, her soft hot insides gently squeezing me as I lay beneath her, letting her choose the speed.

"Oh my god," she moaned as her cervix pressed against my engorged mushroom head. "Sooooo fucking big."

"I'm not that big, not by anyone's standards," I panted, making sure I didn't get overly excited and shoot too soon.

"You are by my standards. I haven't ever had anything this big in me. Not even my toys feel this big," she moaned as she started to slide up and down my cock. I could feel her soft hot vagina caressing my cock, my head feeling every little bump and vein in her stretched tunnel. She felt so good, and I was sooo damn teased already that I wasn't sure just how long I could hold off.

"Honey. You're gonna make me come too fast. I'm not used to that much teasing."

"That's okay. I don't mind," she groaned as she bounced a little faster. She leaned over me more, making her tits hang down in my face as she rocked on me. "I'm so fucking close too."

"Then let's get you closer!" I grunted as I grabbed both tits. I lifted my head and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, trying to accelerate her own climax. I've always been a tit man. I didn't mind what shape or size. I preferred larger, but hers were firm and just the right size to fill each hand. Her puffed out nipple was easy to tease my tongue across, quickly pushing her the rest of the way up the hill.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she squealed louder as her vagina spasmed around me and her whole body suddenly started to shudder and tremble. "OH GOD! I'M COOOOOOMMMMMING!"

She continued to try and ride me but was clearly failing and I was more than ready to unload. I let go of her nipple, wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over. We ended up rolling almost all the way off the carpet onto the weedy dirt track, but neither of us cared at that point. I lay on top of her, our chests pressed together, our arms around each other as I started to pump my hips, driving my engorged shaft into her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she squeaked in my ear as I pounded my cock deep into her. I could feel the urgency flowing through me as the warmth spread through my body. With a huge grunt my body jerked, jamming my cock into her until I slid her slightly across the ground. I felt a massive surge of cum lance from my head deep in her vagina, making her squeal in pleasure. Over and over my cock surged more into her as I lay on her panting and allowing the spasms to take over my body.

"Ohhhhh my god yesssss," she whispered in my ear as I lay on her, my cock still twitching inside her occasionally spasming pussy. "I don't know that I've ever come so hard."

"Me either," I panted as I loosened my arms from around her and started to push myself up.

"Not so fast. Let me just enjoy it a little longer," she whispered, not releasing her arms from around me. I lowered myself back down to rest on my elbows, my face inches from hers, our heaving chests gently rubbing her nipples against my chest. "Mmmmmmm. Better. Thank you."

"We can't stay here too long," I whispered back. "I'll be missed if I'm too late getting home."

"I don't want you in trouble, but I also don't want this to end. It will, won't it? End I mean?"

"I think it has too, doesn't it? I mean, as much as I'd enjoy doing this every day, I don't think we can really do that, can we?"

"Probably not. But maybe once in a while?" she asked hopefully. "I mean I can come by your office and we can spend lunch time teasing each other."

"That probably isn't a good idea. I could get in all kinds of trouble."

She frowned unhappily. "I suppose," she said with a sigh. She let go of my body and let me push myself up. I helped her up from the ground and then dug in the trunk for a clean, or almost clean rag. I used it to gently wipe the cum leaking from her pussy, down her legs and then helped her back to the car. She climbed in, not bothering to put her dress back on. "Andrew isn't going to be home, so I'm gonna stay naked all the way. Just for you," she said with a grin.

"If you want," I answered before walking around the car. I wiped my own dick off before dressing. I tossed the rag into the back seat and then climbed in. Julie leaned across the console and pressed her lips to mine, pulling one of my hands up to her chest. I sat and kissed her back, gently massaging one of her breasts while we shared the long wet kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered as she pulled her face away.

"For what? I kind of feel like I took advantage of you here."

"Oh no. Not at all. I got just exactly what I wanted. I got to feel what it feels like to have a real man fuck me. A man that can make me climax FIRST, and then fill me with his cum."

"So what now? I mean what are you going to do now?" I asked as I backed the car out of the driveway all the way to the road.

"I don't know. I might just have to find out if John can fuck like you can. Maybe if Andrew wants to swap partners I should let him. If half of them fuck as good as you do, it could be a lot of fun."

"You're gonna stay with him?"

"He doesn't treat me the way I want, but maybe I can change that? I still love him. I just need to change a few things. Who knows? Maybe I can teach him to fuck me right."

"Maybe you can," I agreed as we drove down the highway. I couldn't help but look over at her, sitting there naked, her legs apart, gently playing with her own pussy, or watch her bare ass as she trotted from the car to the front door of her house in nothing but her high heels. This whole day was going to be something that my wife was NEVER going to find out about, at least if I had anything to say about it.

The next morning, I parked in front of Julie's house with some apprehension. I didn't know just exactly how the previous day's activities were going to affect today. To my surprise she bounded down the stairs and practically skipped toward the car in what I would consider a normal dress for her. Nothing particularly provocative, thankfully. Not that I didn't enjoy what we did, but it wasn't something that we could keep doing.

"Good morning!" she said sweetly as she settled into the seat.