All Comments on 'Casey's Recovery Ch. 12'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 10 years ago
Sorry,

to see it end but that's life. Thanks for the ride.

The Eagle

" " Up

rock240rock240about 10 years ago
Great story

I am sorry to see it end. You did a great job and I am looking forward to your next tail.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

What happened with Chuck? Does he and Casey end up together?

What about the brother and sister who were also her friends did they ever get in on the sexy fun? Does Brice find out about Leah and her son? What about mom's best friend and her sister, what happened with them? What about Jenny's mom and dad did they get pulled into the incestuous lifestyle?

There are so many open questions left that a new story series starting 7 years later or starting with Lean & Brice's marriage could be very entertaining.

puncturepunctureabout 10 years ago

I was hoping that Casey, Jennifer and Jack would all live together. Brilliant story

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it all!!!!

Each and every chapter...a really great read...thank you for the passion...pleasure...characters and the fun!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Epilogue was thin.

I enjoyed this series, but the epilogue left me with a feeling of "huh?" What happened to Chuck? Was it an example of Casey's teenage infatuation wearing off, or did he decide to just move on, or what? You don't even mention Chuck in the epilogue. The ending is just unsettling, and leaves a few holes in the story.

I also want to point out something that has been bothering me in this and a few other stories, the use of ''mam'' instead of the proper spelling of "ma'am", which is the proper and polite shortening of "madam" or "madame". It should be: yes ma'am or no ma'am. Please keep that in mind in future stories, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decency is Erotic

1. A terrific story about a family that excelled in being decent and caring people. The respect for all of the characters woven into the telling was an additional high. Thanks.

2. The commentators who noticed that several of the characters had been omitted from the epilogue made good points. It would have been nice to tidy up all the "loose ends."

3. It also would have been nice if Brice has been told of, and had accepted, the intra-family relationships of Leah's family.

4. However, overall, it is a well written, erotic, engaging story about a group of very decent and loving people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

good story...i too would like this to go on...whatever

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Great Story !

As others have stated "I sorry to see it end " . But alas I understand . As usual I gave 5stars to most of the chapters only a 4star to a couple , but that being said I really enjoyed it all .

Thanks

tx cracker

darkstar6971darkstar6971over 9 years ago
good read

love it need to add one more ch. the family and friend get together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

I love this story. It is great in every way. Love the ending. Love the people they seem so real. Tbanks

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
I really, really enjoyed every paragraph !

Great story, great characters, great plot, great ending.

Well worth more than 5 Stars.

Just a shame it had to end !

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
what a f*cking GREAT story

I loved it!! one of my favorites. Well written - great sex, good characters. You had a story with a plot, and a great ending. Something many writers on this site could learn. i hope you keep on writing. Great job. THANKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

What happened to Chuck?

Nestar47Nestar47about 5 years ago
An enjoyable read

This was a great story that had a really good theme. It had a beginning, middle, and end as all good stories should. (other writers on this site please take note).Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable way to enjoy a few hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Just finished the story and was impressed with your style. Liked the characters and the pace. You are good at describing the scenes and it was like I was there. Thanks for your time and imagination.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Nah!!

Nice story, but not keeping it as a favourite,

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good series. Several possible subplots available for development. After the first 1 1/2 chapters, this story became enticing. I like your use of the English language. Little, if any, gutter slang. Overall, a 5 star series.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Will look for some more of your stuff as I really enjoyed it.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever825 months ago

this is going to sound super weird but what happened to Chuck? I get it was Young Love but I liked the pairing of them. i really enjoyed more of the other stuff than the sex. sometimes these stories don't need as much sex as the author does such a great job with the characters and this is one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous