Casey's Recovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turns out, Chuck had a long standing interest in accounting and business. Once they got started, Mom and Chuck talked extensively about financial concepts, public accounting, selling professional services, operating a small business and much more. During this time Casey and I looked at each other and did our best to follow their animated dialogue. I have a degree in Business and a second full concentration in Computer Science so much of it made sense.

Then the pizza arrived giving the conversation a natural pause while the beer and food disappeared, the only sounds being munching and swigging. As it came to an end, Mom looked around and said, "Hey guys, we didn't mean to leave you out of the conversation - you doing Ok?"

Casey beamed a big smile at Mom and said, "I am so pleased you are getting to know Chuck, it's great to see you guys talking like this!"

"Yes, Mrs. Thompson, I really liked talking with you too. Other than my teachers, I've never had the opportunity to talk with someone like you," said Chuck. "Thanks a lot."

"Chuck, two things ... first, please feel free to call me Mom - Mrs. Thompson is way too formal; and secondly, I love talking about business, so anytime you have a question or just want to talk, fire away!

Which brings me to Jack; now that Casey is almost perfectly well, are you planning on looking for a job?"

I'd been waiting for this for a good three weeks and I was ready, "I am looking, in fact for the last couple of weeks I've re-awakened my job search and will be following up on a couple of nibbles starting Monday. But first, Miss Casey here has to be released by the doctor. Given how good she's been exercising and following rehab recommendations that should be very soon! So there Mom, gotcha!"

Mom smiled her crooked little smile and said, "Good - I'm delighted to hear it ... Casey ..?"

She turned to me saying, "Oh, here we go ... Yes Mom, you want to know my plans??"

Mother nodded and looked at her expectantly, "You know I was accepted at the University of San Francisco last spring for the fall semester; which is begins in about five weeks. While I was in the hospital, I called and spoke with the Assistant Dean of Admissions and explained my accident. She was very nice and said all I had to do was call her when I was ready and we could coordinate either the fall or next spring ... so there, tag, you're it."

"Wow, while I've been working and running around naked with you guys, things have really been happening. Frankly I find it exciting and a little sad with my son going out on his own and my daughter heading to college. Still, that's how life is ... Chuck, what's happening with you and your family?"

"Pretty much like yours; my brothers are all grown and gone leaving me and my sister Cindy, she's 14. My mother dotes on her because she is the youngest and the only girl. We live a quiet life, no real excitement; nothing like your house which is way cool."

Mom smiled and patted his arm saying, "I'm pretty sure our house is very strange."

Chuck said quickly, "I didn't mean to imply that your house was bad in any way, I've never felt more at home or more accepted anywhere in my life. I love your home."

"Thank you Chuck, that's very sweet," said Mom as she patted his arm again with clear affection.

"No, thank you for inviting me into your family, I can't thank you enough," said Chuck.

"How about college Chuck, what are your plans?" I asked.

"I'm starting the 3rd week of September, gonna' be attending The College of the Redwoods just north of San Francisco. It's kind of great that Casey will be in San Francisco and I'll only be an hour away. Anyway, I'm majoring in Business Finance with a minor in Accounting. If it all works out I want to get a Masters in Accountancy and then a CPA."

"That's a lot of work Chuck, you have my best wishes," I said.

"Only time will tell, but that's where I'm aimed today," said Chuck.

Casey leaned back, patted her tummy and declared that she was full, then asked "Is it time to adjourn to the house and get more comfortable?"

"I swear Mom, it's getting harder and harder to keep clothes on this girl," I said.

Mother laughed saying, "She's not the only one, I think everybody here would prefer to be naked most of the time; am I right Chuck?"

"Yes Mam, sorry, yes Mom, I think we'd all like that best; besides I really love watching you and Casey move around naked - it's a real pleasure," said Chuck.

With that we all wandered back to the car. Once there Casey pulled Chuck into the backseat and Mom asked me to drive, which I did happily. As I turned out of the parking lot I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Casey working Chuck's dick out of his pants and into her mouth - whata' sister. Mom scooted over next to me on the bench seat and as I laid my hand on her thigh she spread her legs and reached over rubbing my cock through my pants. Needless to say, it didn't take long to get home.

Once in the house I watched Casey and Chuck tossing clothing into the alcove at the front door then run up the stairs to her room. I turned to Mom and said, "Pardon me Mam, but I suspects your daughter is a gonnna' be fuckin' pretty dang soon!"

Mom reached out and took my hand saying, "She's a big girl Buster; she better not be the only one because parts of me are ready to burst into flame." I grabbed her, lifted her up and took her upstairs, tossing her onto the big king sized bed.

After I threw my clothes onto the bedside chair I took my hands and jacked my cock to full erection while Mom watched with hot eyes. Once it was really hard I aimed it at her and said, "You better get them clothes off lady, otherwise they're gonna' get wrinkled!"

Mother blushed a little and covered her mouth with both hands while she laughed then her clothes went flying and she threw herself back onto the pillows, lifting her legs into the air, she grabbed the back of her knees with both hands and spread herself as wide as possible. Her pussy was a glorious wet smear of pink pussy lips and bold hole, pulsing out its desire.

It only took me a moment to be face first in her glory hole, tasting her sweet creamy musk and wallowing my tongue first licking from her brown button to the top and then sucking softly on her clit. The first blast only took a couple of minutes, as she gushed she pulled her legs up closer to her face and squeezed her hands tightly against the flesh under her knees.

It was sweet to ride her as she crested; then I slid up her legs and drove my cock deep into her pulsing hole embedding myself in her hot wet vagina. I stayed still for a moment as she adjusted and then began to piston in and out at a steady pace until I felt my rectum tighten, my balls lift then the boiling fluid came shooting out from my belly. With each ejaculation I pushed harder into her and savored the feel of my cum splashing deeply into her belly.

As the flow ebbed I fell forward and plunged my tongue into her mouth tangling with her tongue and rubbing my pelvis against her. We kissed hotly with passion until she pulled me into her and rolled us onto her side where we lay quietly together in each other's arms.

I lay with my eyes closed enjoying this closeness, after a short time I felt Mother's breathing become regular and her body relaxed, she had slipped off into sleep and I too slept. When I woke it was still dark night, I eased out of Mothers arms and looked at the bedside clock; it was 4:00 am.

Quietly getting out of bed I went into the bathroom, peed and rinsed my mouth. Back in the bedroom I got back onto the bed very quietly and began to softly rub Mom's back and bottom. In her sleep she murmured and sighed softly. I gently spread her butt cheeks and softly blew into her crack; she smelled of funky wet sex and musky woman, I turned my head to allow my tongue access to her butt hole and gave it a gentle lick or two. She rolled onto her back and widely spread her legs saying in her sleepy voice, "Here baby, let me make it easier for you. Go on honey, it feels really good."

With my tongue I continued to probe and wetly lick her bottom, it had a musky smoky odor and an earthy taste. In its own way it was intoxicating. Finally, I began to work a finger into her bottom as I licked and sucked her sweet pussy. Just a bit at first and then two and three fingers up to the second knuckle - as I did so, she moaned loudly and pushed her bottom against my hand. Then she said, "Come on baby, you can fuck my ass, please baby fuck it now." I chose to wait.

I pulled her further down on the bed, keeping my fingers embedded. Once I had her in position, I placed my throbbing cock on her lips and pushed into her mouth saying, "Make me wet Momma, real wet." And I pushed my cock deep into her mouth, stroking in and out over and over while I continued to fuck her ass with three fingers. When it seemed I would explode in her mouth, I spun around taking her ankles in my hands and pushing them up to her head while driving my wet cock into her bottom.

It took three strokes for me to bottom out, balls against her butt. She was moaning and crying out saying, "Pound it baby, fuck me now, oh shit, oh fuck it hurts ... pound me, pound me." I did as instructed rocking her body with a seemingly endless series of impacts, using my weight to drive her into the mattress. At one point her arms were spread out, her head against the mattress and her legs pinned against her body by mine. For me the world had turned to that sweet dull red glow, I could hear myself panting, my balls slapping against her bottom again and again. Our joint breaths seemed to be roaring in and out in sync, then the burn began, a deep hot burn coming up my legs through my sack, up my balls, my cock, then exploding deep into her bowels, blast after blast.

I could hear the slosh of our juices as I moved in and out of her rectum which seemed to have become a large, loose hole, a juicy slush pit. I rolled onto my side, keeping my cock embedded deeply inside her and held her close , her back and bottom against me, my hands around her holding her large soft breasts, I held her tightly and collapsed into a deep sleep.

And then it was Sunday.

When I awoke Casey was cuddled up against Mother, my cock had fallen from her rectum trailing dried fluids down the back of her leg, puddling on the sheet. I could feel Mom's heart beating softly in her chest, the warmth of her breasts on my hands - so nice it could have been a dream, but this was real. As I stirred Casey lifted her head and smiled at me sleepily saying softly, "Morning big brother, looks like you guys had one heck of a night."

"Yup ... where's Chuck?"

"He's still sleeping; I just woke up and missed you guys, so I came in here to be with you, it's really nice for all of us to be together."

"Well little sister, did you two have a good night?" I asked.

"Yes I did, he is very sweet and he tries so hard to make me happy."

Mom made a waking noise, gurgled a bit and said, "Sssssh it's still sleepy time guys."

I looked at Casey and pointed at the bathroom, she nodded and smiled. I eased out of bed and covered Mom with the top sheet - she snuggled in to sleep a bit more. Brother and sister walked quietly into the bathroom holding hands then closed the door carefully. Once the door closed Casey turned into my arms and planted a big hot kiss right on my mouth; very, very nice.

"Come on brother let's shower."

I turned toward the toilet saying, "I gotta pee kid."

She smiled brightly, took my hand and pulled me into the shower turning on the hot water. I looked at her with a questioning look, she grinned stepped back a bit and sort of hunched her legs something like a bowlegged cowboy and began to piss, splattering urine. "Come on goofy, let her fly!" then she began to giggle, still the little girl.

Laughing I leaned back against the wall and fired a volley of pee directly onto her stomach and hosed her sweet little pussy as well. By the time it was over we were both giggling like the children we were such a short time ago ... such silliness, so much fun. Then it was soapy body time, scrubba, scrubba ... even more fun was had. As we dried off it was clear that I had a serious hard-on, she said, "Bring that big boy over here." She spread her towel on the toilet seat, sat easily and sucked my cock into her mouth.

Using her tongue, mouth and hands she worked my swollen cockhead expertly as she fondled my balls and stroked my cock. Sometimes things don't take very long and sure enough I held her face firmly and fucked her mouth till a nice big load blew out my cockhead into her throat. She swallowed me perfectly then kissed my cock slit and said in a very saucy tone, "I want some of what you gave Momma last night, a little later - Ok?"

"Yes, absolutely, positively ... you want it up the butt huh?"

"It's the only place you haven't put that big, pretty dick, so why not?"

I leaned down taking her face in my hands and kissed her fully on the mouth, "You want it, you got it."

...

That Sunday passed quietly, Casey and Chuck went off the movies, Mom and I packed a picnic and drove over to Baer's Point, enjoyed good wine, good food, simply being together. We spent the afternoon enjoying the spectacular scenery at the park, returning home around 7 pm. It was a lovely, quiet day; we drove along home, each of us lost in our own thoughts.

As I pulled into the driveway we saw a brand new, baby blue Volkswagen Beetle Convertible parked to one side. Mom looked at me with a question in her eyes, "Don't look at me, I have no idea whose car it might be," I said.

Not being sure who was visiting, we entered cautiously which is to say we kept our clothing on. As we entered the den we say Casey and Chuck sitting outside at the big table next to the pool, both gloriously naked talking animatedly to a very pretty naked girl, a strawberry blonde girl.

Mom took my arm and asked, "Isn't that Jennifer?"

"I can't see her face clearly from here, still it sure looks like her, but she isn't a redhead."

"Hair color comes in a tube these days; you best get out there so you can get a good look at the goods."

"I've already seen her in a bikini so I think I can take my time."

She laughed and patted my crotch, "Tell that to the lump in your pants big boy."

I shucked my clothes onto a nearby chair and turned to go outside, Mom reached out and stroked my hardening cock a little, then slapped my butt, "Off you go son."

Twenty feet later it was clearly Jenny; very pretty Jenny with those big jello tits topped by large sweet red nipples. As I approached she stood and turned to me saying, "Hey there stranger, nice to see you."

Casey laughed loudly saying, "Looks like he's glad to see you too Jen. Damn Jack, that's one healthy boner you got there."

I reached around Jen's waist and pulled her to me, wrapping her up in a hug; giving her a soft yet firm kiss ... she kissed me right back then pulled back placing her hands on my face saying, "Like she said Jack, nice to see you."

We stepped apart a little and she bent down taking my hard cock in hand and kissed my cockhead saying, "and it's nice to see you too."

"Casey, why don't you tell me the story of naked Jennifer?"

"Sit down big brother and I'll tell you the story."

As it turns out Jennifer and her mother returned today from their college tour, family visit and vacation trip combination. Once she arrived home, her dad surprised her with a new car for college. She was so excited she called Casey to share the good news, but no answer; the kids were at the movies. Rather than wait, Jenny jumped in her new car and drove over. In the meantime Casey and Chuck returned and were getting comfortable by the pool ... actually, it appears that Chuck was face down between Casey's legs getting a mouthful ... when Jenny got here she saw their car and came on in through the garage side door and then onto the pool area. Seeing the naked kids, she stayed to enjoy the show.

After Casey's oral orgasm Chuck stood up intending to pound into her pussy, as he did so he saw Jenny sitting in a nearby chair and gave out a "Holy Shit!"

Casey sat up and turned to see what Chuck was looking at and followed up his "Holy Shit!" with her own "Fuck, Crap, Damn Jen!"

Jennifer found the whole situation hysterically funny and cracked up laughing ... after a moment she caught her breath and said, "Chuck, who would have guessed, you're a pussy eating beast! And little Miss Casey, girl you really like having you pussy eaten - you guys are so fun to watch. Whew, after watching you 'all it's too bad Jack isn't available."

"Honey, if you want to get naked and wait, I'm sure he'll be coming home soon," said Casey.

Jennifer blushed saying, "Damn girl, don't you think that might be a little too forward?"

Casey turned to Chuck and said, "Whata' you think Chuck, shall we tell her?"

That launched the story of our nude home. After Jenny stood, raised her right hand, crossed her heart and swore to keep our family secret, Casey gave her a big hug and said, "Get out of those clothes girl, its naked time!"

Watching Jenny strip, Chuck's hard-on re-emerged flying at full staff, hot, pink and ready for action. Casey looked at his throbbing cock and told Jen, "Please excuse me, Chuck didn't get off earlier, so he needs some attention - it's your gorgeous naked self you know, damn those tits are killer."

She steered Chuck to a chair, knelt down, took his red cock into her mouth caressed his balls and confidently suckled him, stroking and bobbing up and down; Jennifer watched fascinated. Soon Chuck began to buck up into Casey's mouth stroking her hair and moaning as he pumped a full cum load into her hot mouth ... Casey sucked harder and harder, finally easing off his cock, kissing his cockhead and then frenching his mouth.

She sat on his lap and they cuddled for a while before turning to Jen saying, "That's how we do it!"

"So tell us all about your trip, did you have fun?"

Jenny told the kids all about her trip to six different colleges, four in state and two in Nevada; and the stops at 3 different relatives' homes - one aunt, one uncle and a stray cousin of her mothers in Carson City. After all that her dad joined them, spending 10 days at Lake Tahoe, her dad left a couple of days early for "business," apparently the business was to arrange the new car surprise. All together she declared it was a long, but great trip. In the end she decided to accept the University of San Francisco's invitation and would be attending next month. Casey was delighted at the news, telling Jen that she too would be going next month. A fair amount of time was spent discussing the possibility of sharing an apartment - then Mom and I stumbled upon the scene.

...

Jenny and I stood there looking at each other, I was wondering exactly what to do next when Mom came walking out from the house. Looking at my Mother I was reminded how lovely she is with her well cared for body, soft in all the right spots, and those full breasts dancing back and forth as she came toward us. She walked right up to Jen and gave her a big hug firmly pressing her naked body into Jen's.

"Jennifer, you have turned into a spectacular looking young woman. It's little wonder Jack is so taken with you ... just lovely," said Mom.

Jen blushed a little saying, "Thank you Mrs. Thompson."

Mom took her hand, stepped back a bit and said, "Call me Mom honey, we're both standing here naked as jay birds, Mrs. Thompson is way, way to formal; besides you've know me for years."

"Ok, I'll do it, thanks."

"Jack, are you going to just stand there? Why don't you take Jennifer for a tour of the house, maybe the upstairs would be a good place to start?" Mom stood there with that sweet crooked smile of hers and a bold twinkle in her eyes.