Casey's Recovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were just your sweet self today with Brian. It was a nice setup, I was reminded what a good guy you are setting up your old Mom like that."

"Hey it was evident that you have a thing for him; he's not me, but he is a nice looking guy and he is age appropriate - so why not?"

"Don't be a smartass ... "

"Mom, may I have some pussy please? Pretty please?"

"Oh you smartass; give my little pussy a feel and see what you think."

I slid a finger between her legs and felt a virtual swamp; dear sweet Mamma was almost dripping. I pushed a finger into her burning box, so soft, so wet, she sighed ...

"Mamma, I think you are way past ready."

She stepped back and lay down on my bed, spreading her legs widely, using her fingers to open her pussy lips like a bright pink flower. "I think you should get your mouth down here right now!" She said her voice thick and deep.

And I did, face first into that musky sweet pussy, licking from butt to clit, tonguing deeply, gently sucking her clit into my mouth as I slipped the bottom of my tongue over and around it. She was more ready than I imagined as she grasped my head and bucked her bottom fiercely up into my mouth. She wrapped her fingers in my tangled hair as her legs held me firmly in place as she rode out her orgasm. At last, she loosened her legs and pulled me up into a deep, wet kiss.

"Oh Lord, I was ready for that! Thank you baby!"

She pushed me onto my back and ran a trail of kisses from my lips to my bellybutton, then took my rigid cock into her hands and popped the head into her mouth. As she did so she put her leg over my chest placing her butthole and splayed pussy directly over my face ... holey moley, what a sight!

She ran her tongue around my cockhead sucking lightly and then she began to work the underside with the tip of her tongue. Moments later she slid the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat. I did what I could to distract myself, licking and sucking her butthole and pussy, pushing two fingers into her puss up behind the pelvic bone seeking the sweet spot. Seconds later it was clear I'd been successful as she pushed her bottom back onto my fingers and began to moan loudly as she suckled me; that was the trigger resulting in a burst of hot steaming cum being sent into her mouth and down her throat, 1-2-3 blasts before she sprayed my face with her creamy jizz. It set me off; I literally rutted my face into her pussy up and back, side to side ...

As the rut passed, I rolled over pulling Mom to me and kissed her gently on the mouth. She sighed, kissing me back and lightly rubbing my chest and belly. "Oh my dear son, I had no idea I would become such a sex fiend. When we first agreed that we cared about each other in this way, I could not conceive how much I would love fucking you - literally consuming you in every way. When you make love to me I absolutely want to eat you up, and when you dominate me, pounding my asshole, my pussy, it makes me crazy with passion and desire. Dear Lord, some days it's all I can think about, getting naked, spreading my legs and using every part of your body, over and over and over."

"It's Ok Mom, I love being with you; you're beautiful and wonderful in every way."

"Oh honey if that were all it was ... just before I came home today I was daydreaming about sucking your balls and jacking you off, catching your cum on my breasts then rubbing it around until it dried so that after I dressed I could smell the wonderful funky aroma of your cum the rest of the day. I think I must be sexually intoxicated with you; it's a kind of madness."

I patted her gently and hugged her to me, not knowing quite what to say ... "Right now what I want most is for you to get hard again and pound your big cock into my pussy, fold my legs up by my head and just smother me with your body, jam your cock into me over and over again."

I rolled away far enough to step over her body and then squatted down resting my balls on her lips and said, "Start by sucking my balls and stroking my cock; once you've sucked me up good and hard again I'll rock your world."

She made a low guttural sound, then reached up taking my ball sack into her hands pulling it down; sucking first one ball then the other as she stroked my cock, faster and faster. In just a few minutes I was stony hard, fully enlarged. Holding my balls with one hand and my cock with the other she looked up into my eyes ... "Now baby, fuck me, fuck me real hard, now ..."

As I slid down her body she pulled her legs up, her hands catching hold behind each knee spreading and pulling them higher causing her wet pussy to splay, opening wide, her pink hole beckoning to me. I did not try to be gentle; I simply placed my cockhead at her opening and jammed it in to the hilt. She was so wet and hot there was no resistance. When my pelvis met hers she made a grunting whooshing sound saying, "Oh yessss baby, yessss ..."

If she wanted me to pound her, I would pound her, I would pound her forever; and I tried. After a time that old hot red aura began to surround me, I heard her pussy slosh, it was so juicy, my balls slapping against her bottom - then the burn started sweet and low, I wanted to cum, to cum fire. When the first burst left me I jammed into her, grabbed her body and crushed her to me and continued cuming until there was nothing left.

Mother was pinned to the bed; I was directly on top of her when I opened my eyes I saw a few tears falling from her eyes. "Mom, oh Mom, why are you crying? Have I hurt you?"

I rolled off her, my cock plopped out of her fully engorged but soft and lay on her thigh. I held her hand as she turned toward me with her little crooked smile, "Baby everything is simply wonderful, I love you very much, but I have to rest now. Thank you so much."

She closed her eyes and fell immediately to sleep, her breath came softly and I lay there watching her until I too slept.

Epilogue

I watched Casey step purposely onto the boardwalk that surrounded Pier 39 and then move quickly toward the entry door of Callaghan's Saloon. It was another of those fantastic summer days in San Francisco, cool breezes off the water coupled with brilliant sunshine. As Casey walked past the big glass windows she was a picture of youthful vibrant beauty. Although still barely 5"3" she gives the illusion of being longer, leaner, all tan and fit. Her summer dress fairly danced around her as she walked.

It's been nearly 7 years since our summer of naked sex and love; it has become a treasured memory for all of us. Brice Daniels and Mother became an item that fall and the following spring, they married in a nudist ceremony in Big Sur - it was a beautiful setting, both bride and groom were a great match for one another. Four years later, Brice sold his consulting engineering business to his partner and Mom sold her accounting practice to a larger firm that wanted to expand into our area. From what I understand they both did very well; a few months later they sold the house and bought a condo in San Francisco.

Next, they bought a very nice cabin in the Big Sur Nudist Colony, sort of a weekend retreat. And, as it turns out, Brice is an accomplished sailor with a 38 foot sailboat in the San Francisco Marina. To say that they've managed to turn their hard work into a terrific early retirement would be a real understatement. Both Casey and I live in the Bay Area so we have easy access to the boat and the Big Sur cabin making our lives pretty comfortable as well.

Neither Mom nor I have told Brice about our sexual relationship, he didn't ask and it seemed like a good idea to keep it to ourselves. When she has time and is in the mood, Mom and I still get together, she says Brice is great at everything but she prefers anal sex with me, I treasure our time together. Jenny always welcomes Mother in our home; she particularly enjoys it when Mom spends time between her legs - in that way they share a very special relationship.

Casey completed her college education in Kinesiology and now operates two specialty gyms with unique programs designed for women. It has wide market appeal and as it turns out, she has Mom's head for business; I lend a little marketing help from time to time. She is single at the moment, but at the ripe old age of 25, nobody sees that as a problem - smart, beautiful and successful.

For me, well I found a job working with a computer start-up as the area marketing representative. I went through a half dozen employers over the next 3 years before being offered a partnership with some very savvy folks making apps for smart phones and devices. It turns out I have a knack for explaining somewhat complex items to the public - even old fogies like Mom and Brice. Last year I got married to a really sweet girl, long legs, magnificent jello tits with sweet strawberry nipples, lovely alabaster pussy, dazzling smile and great blue eyes - you remember Jennifer.

Jen and Casey graduated together, Casey decided to be a personal trainer and Jen became an English Teacher. I'm certain that her presence in the classroom has stimulated the production of more sperm than the most recent Playboy magazine. We were off and on lovers, I was traveling too much, she got tired of me being gone, so we separated until one day a two years ago, I saw her having dinner with a very nice looking fellow - it hit me like a hammer - I'd had my head up my ass ... I got up from my table, walked directly over to her, knelt down at her feet and said, "Jen, please forgive me for being so stupid. I love you, please marry me?"

In spite of the most startled look on her face, she smiled a wonderful dazzling smile and said, "Jack, you must be crazy; but I love you. Yes, I'll marry you." We stood up; she took my face in her hands and kissed me, a sweet soft kiss. Picking up her purse, we went directly to my place and didn't get dressed for three days. I still don't know the name of her date; we were married a month later. She's not with me today, not feeling so well ... she's seven months pregnant, big as a house, twins - a boy and a girl. I spend lots of time massaging her belly and her bottom with coconut oil, it's supposed to help with stretch marks; it appears to be working. I also spend time massaging her feet, she likes it, I love every minute of it.

You might think you can't have sex with a big pregnant girl, it would be a mistake. Jennifer is mostly naked at home which means she is available at all times, I guess it must be the pregnancy because she is horney all the time, I have become the Anal Invader, she says she's going to have a T-shirt made. We have anal sex so much that, I swear this is true, her butt stays naturally lubricated, then there's all that oral sex ... it's almost all I can do to keep up with her. And those beautiful tits are even bigger, I can hardly wait till she starts to breast feed ... I'm just sayin'.

When Casey stepped into the restaurant she spotted me right away. I was greeted me with a quick wave and a great big smile, when she got to me she wrapped her arms around me giving me a wonderful hug, then pulled me down for a full mouth kiss, tongue and all; it was delightful. Casey and I still get together, usually at one of the gyms ... the girl loves to fuck in the steam room and I love it because we get all sweaty and steamy and her nipples get so hard ... ooooh my.

"So what cha' been doin' big brother?"

"I've just been thinking about all the things that have happened since I first saw your pretty pussy," I said laughing.

"Gosh, it's been 7 years hasn't it? Time sure flies by."

"It sure does; I was just sitting here picturing you, you looked so good then; even better now - every guy in here envy's me right now!"

"Ok brother, you got me. Flattery will get you everywhere - what's up?"

"Jen and I have been talking and she - I should say we - would like you to be the twins Godmother, whata' you say?"

"I would be honored, I'll call Jen later today and thank her," she said with a smile.

We had a very nice lunch after which Casey invited me to stop by the Spring Street Gym later today. Sadly I had to decline, there is this woman at my home who expects me to be face down between her legs this evening and as an expectant father, I have to keep my strength up.

End.