All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 04'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too Good To Be True

11/10.

1dirtyoldman11dirtyoldman1about 19 years ago
Casino Plot

Your story line is great,just as it has been in you earlier tales. Yes it's a bit over the top but so what, I for one am enjoying it so far and look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
military man chimes in

As a military man who has delt with bitchy females just like these this story is both entertaning and HOT. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

I enjoyed your latest submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
super!

thank u for the story! You are the best writer here. As a suggestion: you could involve also anal-stretching, so gaping anal holes will be great. Excuse my english, but I am from Germany. Please post the next part ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Humility

Need a bit more humiliation. More having to choose who gets what penalty & extras caused by each other. Good STUFF, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing

I just noticed this yesterday. But what can I say? It was well worth the wait. And they'll be more and more humiliated. I can't wait for the next installment. They're gonna lose all their dignity, and then some. Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's great!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
long or left

hope the gap is, as you say, because of length and not because you've stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
whats going on?

Its been over a month since you posted this chapter :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank goodness -- some actual SEX!

You have a number of typos and other errors -- please proofread. For example, Ruth started out inserting a banana and wound up extracting a cucumber! MAGIC lol?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just reading the story lines now

Very creative and imaginative situations you a putting the women through. I have not read anything else like them in many other stories in Literotica. Adding additional pieces to the overall main humiliation just adds to the downfall of the women. The one I feel most for is Tony's personal secretary. She has to know what is going on with all of the women that come out of Tony's office often crying hard. Hope Tony is paying her enough to keep her mouth shut. There are a few times that I kind of hope that she is an undercover agent and will bring down Tony. I have a couple of games that could be used. One is a stationary bicycle that has a couple of dildos that move up and down. Each woman has to peddle long enough for the dildos to move up and down at least 500 times. Each dildo also has a shock factor. Each woman is also hooked up to a shock machine on their nipples and clits. As they peddle the shocks to the clit and nipples are increased. If they peddle faster to lessen the shocks, then the dildos go up and down more slowly. But that only shocks the dildos more frequently. The other game is running laps with a chastity belt with shock dildos. The first one to finish each lap, will lessen the shock intensity by 10 percent. The others get the shock intensity up by 10 percent. The laps go for at least five laps. You can figure out what happens in other parts of the games. Love the imagination but you could bring down the laughter a bit. Laughing all of the time kind of gets on the nerves. Can't wait for the rest of the story and to read the others by the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcfbridge@mcfbridge
Nice Southern boy with your basic warped and perverted imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES