Casino Plot Ch. 15

Story Info
The second event.
13.4k words
4.55
8.3k
3

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth was tired and just wanted a drink. She gave her head a shake and began to walk towards the car. The others just shrugged and followed her. Even at a slow walk, the twins were struggling to keep up. Their legs were still very wobbly.

They'd made it less than 10 feet, when the cameras began going off. It seemed like hundreds of cell phones were being used to take their pictures.

As they walked, more and more people began to make requests. "Ruth, hold up your boobs!" "Sue, can we see that ass?" "Lee, can you open your pussy?"

The women tried to do what was asked, and still keep walking. Ruth lifted her tits up and shook them towards where that shout had come from. Sue bent over a bit and pulled her ass open. Lee reached down between her legs and pulled her lips apart.

Fortunately for the women, the crowd was new to this, too. Most of them were a little shy about making requests. So, while they showed all their parts to the crowd, the women were still able to make a decent pace to the car.

It took about five minutes to cover the distance, but the women made it to their vehicle. They began to file in, but as they did a middle-aged man was walking towards them. Before she could get in the car, General Simpson heard the guy yelling, "Ruth! Ruth". She wanted to ignore it and pretend she didn't hear, but she knew that wasn't worth the risk.

As he got closer, the guy held up one of those gold cards. "General, do you mind if I feel your pussy a minute?"

Did she MIND? Hell yeah she minded. Except, of course she wasn't allowed to mind. The guy was short, balding, and wore wire frame glasses. He might have been the nerdiest guy she'd ever seen. Not that that made any difference.

"No, I don't mind. Go ahead." And with that, Ruth opened her stance so the guy could reach between her legs and feel her cunt.

He wasted no time. As soon as the man had reached her, he stuck his arm out and put his hand between her legs. Then he just began rubbing her quim.

"Am I allowed to feel inside?"

Well not if she had any say about it. But then, she didn't have any say about it. "Sure, go ahead and stick your fingers in if you like."

He did, too. Ruth just stood there while some strange man stuck two fingers in her vagina just to feel around in there.

The man only stayed inside Ruth a few seconds. "That was very nice, ma'am. What a great pussy. Thank you, ma'am."

"Your welcome, sir. Nice meeting you." And with that, Ruth climbed into the car and they drove off. Ruth was surprised at how nice the man had been. She had expected people to just grab what they wanted and order her around. And he had actually liked her pussy. It was nice to be appreciated.

The car made the short drive back. Ruth was actually smiling by the time they arrived. None of the other women had any idea why Ruth was smiling, and none of them cared enough why to bother asking. The strange part was that if you had asked Ruth, she wouldn't have known why either.

When the car parked, the women got out quickly and almost ran to the mess tent. None of the crowd had made it there, so they were safely inside very shortly. They found a table and sat down. No one said anything for a few minutes.

After a while, a waiter came by and asked if they wanted anything. Ruth quickly ordered a drink and lunch. The others followed suit. Then, the silence returned.

Suddenly, Gitte shook her head and looked around. It was almost as if she had just realized where she was. "Oh my GOD!" She stared at her sister. "I can't BELIEVE I had to LICK OUT YOUR ASSSSS!"

"Get a grip, you weren't the only one! I had to eat you, too." That was not exactly the reply Gitte was hoping to hear from her twin.

"We all had to do it, sergeants. And unless you have some brilliant ideas I'm not aware of, I expect will be doing more disgusting things after lunch. So, anyone have any suggestions?" For some reason, Ruth was getting really tired of the Krieger sisters' whining.

"Ruth I don't know about you, but I am going to enjoy my drink, eat my lunch, and then do my Damnedest to win these games." Right at that point, the waiter brought their drinks. Sue Lynn took her glass and immediately proceeded to put her plan in motion.

"That, Colonel, I have to admit is the most sensible thing I have heard so far." And Ruth took her glass and adopted the rest of Sue Lynn's plan as well.

"G-G-Guys I'm sorry, please don't hate me." This came from Lee.

"For what, Lee?" Sue Lynn had no idea what Colonel Kwan was talking about.

"F-F-For telling Janice to wash you. Those things are awful. I'm sooo sorryyyy". Lee was almost sobbing.

"Lee, it's ok. You won the other game fair and square. Trust me, if any of us had been in the same position we would have done the same thing. None of us would have volunteered to be washed if we didn't have to, and we sure wouldn't have risked that happening."

Ruth had to admit the truth. She found Lee to be a snivelly, whiny little bitch. But in this case, she had done nothing wrong.

"Thanks Ruth, I appreciate it." Lee started to relax and sit back in her chair. Course as she did, she got a reminder of her other issue.

"GOD! My ASS HURTS!! Damn that SWITCH!!"

Lee had jumped up as the stripe on her ass had pressed the chair. She spun around trying to rub it, and the others got a good look at the angry red strip going right across her butt.

"You're not kidding, my ass is still burning." This from one of the twins.

"Yeah, I don't think I could put pants on even if I was allowed to." This from the other one.

Listening to that, Sue Lynn and Ruth made mental notes to definitely avoid fouls.

The women spent the rest of their time in the mess hall. They finished their lunches but were in no hurry to leave. Time ran out, though, and the clock told them they had to get going. Gloomily, they walked out of the tent and back to the car. They climbed in and the drive back to the stage began. At least when the car arrived, it pulled up right next to the stage. The women did not have to go through the crowd to get back.

Ruth and the others made their way back on stage. They were a couple of minutes early, so they just waited for Janice to call them out. It wasn't like they were in a hurry for the next event to start.

Right at 2:30, Janice walked back out on stage. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the second event our Olympics. I hope you have all taken advantage of the betting windows at your hotel. But if you haven't the actual event will start in about 10 minutes, so you still have a little time to place some last-minute wagers on your phone."

At that, Janice turned to Ruth's group. "Ladies, welcome back. Please step to the stage and we will get started. First, obviously, we need to have the anthem played to officially begin this event. Lee if you would be so kind as to sit down and spread, we will select this afternoon's guest musician."

Lee almost sobbed. She had actually forgotten about that part. There was a single chair where Janice was pointing. Lee knew she was supposed to sit down in it and spread her legs apart. Then she was to pry her pussy open and allow another stranger to masturbate her to orgasm.

The Korean woman tried to think of any way out of it, but there was none. She knew if she didn't take her seat and open herself up, Janice would just make things worse. And it was still better to have someone else do it, than for her to play with herself in front of that audience.

Lee walked to her chair and sat down. Then she lifted her legs and put them over the arms so that everyone could see her vagina. But then that was not enough, of course. Colonel Kwan reached down and found her flaps. When she had a grip, she pulled them as far apart as she could. The audience applauded as the pink of her pussy came clearly into view.

"Well, you look like you're ready Colonel. What should we do now?"

Lee would have loved to tell Janice what to do now. But she knew that would not end well for her. "Janice, we need to pick someone to play my instrument."

"Is that instrument ready to go, Lee?"

"Oh yes, Janice. As you can see my instrument is all set for someone to play it."

"And what will happen if a good musician plays that instrument."

"If someone plays it well, I will scream and jerk my pussy all around. Everyone will get to hear me perform the "Screaming Orgasm"."

"That's right, folks. Someone will get to play our Olympic Anthem on this lovely little instrument. So, it's time for everyone who wants to show their musical ability to try your luck."

People went for their phones, and Janice gave them time to enter. When the audience was still again, and everyone who wanted to seemed to have entered, Janice pulled up the winner on her phone.

"Larry Perez! Come on down and be our musician for this event!"

A middle-aged, Hispanic man made his way from the back row of the bleachers down to the stage.

"Sir, are you ready to perform the anthem?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll try to play it well."

"You do that, sir. We're depending on you for a really exciting version of our anthem. We need to get this crowd going."

Larry didn't waste any time. He walked right over to where Lee was sitting and put a hand between her legs. With her prying herself open like that, her clit was practically standing up. Larry had no trouble finding it, and he put his index finger right on it. He was immediately rewarded by a little hiss from Lee, as he began rolling the little button with is finger.

When Lee reacted right off the bat, Larry figured he was doing something right. He continued to move the little colonel's clit around with his finger. Then he decided to step up the pace. With her holding herself open like that, her entrance was easy to get to. So Larry quickly stuck two fingers of his other hand up Lee's hole.

Colonel Kwan was starting to shake. Her clit was being rubbed, and there were fingers stuffed up her pussy. She really wanted to close herself up, so she wouldn't be humiliated yet again. But what she wanted wasn't really important. So, Lee kept a tight grip on her flaps, so that whoever that was down there could masturbate her to orgasm and everyone could watch.

It didn't take much longer. Larry continued his masterful play of Lee's instrument. A couple of minutes later, his concert reached its climax. Lee screamed to the crowd she was cumming and humped her lower body up and down in the chair.

As Lee moved, she basically fucked herself on Larry's fingers. The guy just held his hand there and let Lee push her now dripping wet hole on and off his digits. He kept his other hand moving though, as he continued to play an upbeat melody on the tip of Lee's clitoris.

Lee knew she was supposed to perform for the audience, so she kept herself going as long as she could. But all good things must end, and at last Lee settled down in her chair completely spent. Larry pulled his fingers out her vagina, and Janice thanked him for his service. Larry returned to his seat, while Lee just sat there panting and slowly recovering.

While Larry was walking back, and Lee was still trying to catch her breath, Janice began explaining the next event.

"Folks, so we call this event 'The Golf Hustle'. As you can see we have our stage marked off into several distinct areas."

As the audience listened to Janice, they looked at the stage to see what she meant. Sure enough, two sections of the stage were taped off from the rest. The sections ran the length of the stage on opposite sides and were about 10 feet wide. Also, a closer look revealed that one of the sections had what appeared to be golf hole cut through it right at the edge of the stage. Also, next to the section with the golf hole was an additional taped off area. This last area was a square about 10 feet on each side.

"Connie, if you would bring up the bucket, I will explain the event." As Janice talked, Connie walked onto the stage carrying a standard bucket of golf balls that one would find at any driving range. She set the bucket down in the taped off area that did not contain the golf hole.

"Folks, the goal of this event is very simple. There are 25 golf balls in this bucket. Each contestant will try to get the 25 balls into the golf hole as quickly as possible. Now this sounds easy enough, until you realize there are no golf clubs." Janice paused as the audience broke out into chuckles at that.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see the stage is divided into four play areas. The section where the bucket is sitting is the start area. The main section of the stage is the transport section. That square box is the putting area, so to speak, and the area with the hole in it is the green."

"Now, what do each of those areas mean? Well, first of all, the start area and the putting area are the only places our ladies can touch the balls with their hands. In the other two sections, golf balls cannot be visible. Now, in the large transport section, golf balls may only be carried below a lady's waist. While, on the green, golf balls may only be carried above the contestant's neck."

The audience slowly began to laugh, as they realized what these requirements really meant. And anyone who was slow to figure it out, also began laughing as Janice explained it more in detail.

"So ladies, you will obviously be transporting balls with your assholes and pussies. Just remember, no balls may be seen in the transport areas, so if you do use your pussies, you better be sure to stuff them up there tightly enough that none fall out. Of course, when you reach the putting area, you may extract the balls however you like."

"After that, you simply need to put a ball in your mouth and drop it in the hole. You may walk and bend down, or you may crawl over to the hole. Just remember, if you miss the hole you will have to pick the ball back up in your mouth and try again. Also, the ball cannot roll back into the transport area or off the stage."

"Ladies, your time will start when you pick up a ball, and it will end when the last ball is dropped into the hole. That said, there are rules to this game and those rules will need to be enforced. For that purpose, we will need a referee to enforce fouls. Unfortunately, not everyone can perform this task."

As Janice continued to speak, Connie was accompanying two men who were carrying some object. When they reached the center of the stage, the two men set the object down. It appeared to be some kind of very large metal ball, with two handles attached to it.

"Folks, our referee will require a certain level of physical strength. The metal ball that you see here weighs 150 pounds. If you are selected to be our referee, you must grab the ball by the handle, and then lift it up until you are standing straight. You must stay standing, holding that ball for 15 seconds. If the person chosen fails to accomplish this, we will choose another winner. After we have our referee, and I explain his or her duties, you will understand why we have this requirement."

"So, folks, if you want to be the referee, and you believe you are strong enough for the task, enter the drawing starting now on your phones. The price for this chance is $50, and since not everyone can try, this probably will have the best odds of any drawing at the Olympics."

Janice allowed a suitable amount of time, and then she pressed the button on her phone that would select the winner. A few seconds later a man stood up and began walking to the stage. Janice had no worries that this guy would do just fine.

Walter Kovak stood right up when his phone told him he had won. The folks next to him made room so that he could get out and make it to the stage. In his case, they made a lot of room. Walter Kovak was not a small man.

Actually, saying that Walter Kovak was not small was kind of like saying the Grand Canyon was not a ditch. Walter Kovak was a huge man. He stood at least 6'8" tall and Janice figured he had to weigh 300 pounds. The guy was a little thick, but Jesus Christ his arms were massive. As he walked down, Janice realized his legs were even bigger. This guy looked like a walking tank.

Walter had worked his way through college on a road crew. He laid asphalt, set up guard rails and concrete blockades, and did any other job that required sheer strength and endurance. When he completed his engineering degree, he stayed with the road company. He moved up to supervisor quickly, and about 15 years later when the owner was ready to retire he bought the company.

Aside from being incredibly powerful, it turned out Walter was highly intelligent as well. He quickly turned the company from a small business doing little private roads and parking lots, into a large corporation doing streets and highways for major cities.

When he reached the stage, Janice led Walter over to the ball and simply pointed down at it. Walter leaned down, grabbed the handle, and picked the thing up like he was lifting a bag of groceries. There wasn't the slightest strain as he simply stood there holding the thing until Janice called time. Then, instead of dropping it, he leaned back down and gently set it back onto the stage.

"Well folks, I do believe this gentleman has the strength we need for this task. So, let me show you why we need someone so strong."

As she spoke, Janice made her way to a corner of the stage. There in the corner was one of the high bars from the last game. But in front of it, instead of a low bar was some sort of contraption with handles inside some sort of tube. The device, whatever it was, also seemed to be on some sort of track.

"Ladies and gentlemen, since this game has so many rules, it also has a few different types of fouls. So when a lady has committed a foul, she will bend over this bar and grab those handle over there. Now when she grabs those handles, the tubes will clamp down and she will be unable to remove her arms. At that point, this hand clamp machine will slide down until the lady is completely stretched out over the bar. At that point, the penalty for the foul can be applied."

As she spoke, Janice stepped off the stage for a moment. Connie was waiting for her and handed her several items.

"Now folks, considering the position our contestant will be restrained in, I'm sure most of you can guess where the penalty will be applied." Most of the audience started laughing, as they had indeed guessed the location to be punished.

"So, as I said there are different types of fouls, specifically three types actually. A type 1 foul is when a single ball hits the stage in a non-permitted location. This instrument is for a type 1 foul." With that, Janice held up a long, sturdy paddle.

"Now, a type 2 foul occurs when more than 1 ball is dropped on the stage. That type of foul is addressed with this item." Janice then held up another similar paddle, except that this one had six large holes drilled through it.

"In case any of you are wondering, the holes cut down on wind resistance. Allowing, shall we say a firmer application of the penalty." Janice had to wait again for the laughter to die down.

"So folks, after a trip across the stage is completed, it is the contestant's responsibility to report a penalty. If she has incurred a violation, she must report to the penalty station before she retrieves any further golf balls. The contestant will bend over the bar and grab the handles. Please note, the time to administer the penalty is counted in the round."

"Now this brings us to a type 3 penalty, the most severe kind. A contestant incurs a type 3 penalty if she uses a restricted body part to touch a golf ball. A type 3 penalty is also called, when a lady fails to report for a different penalty before grabbing more golf balls. In that case, the type 3 penalty is in addition to the original foul."