Casino Plot Ch. 16

Story Info
The trip back to camp.
9.8k words
4.76
8.1k
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five ladies began the walk from the stage to their cars. The first part of the journey wasn't terribly bad. Mostly there were requests for the women to pose. Tits were held up, pussies were pulled open, assholes were shown. Before the girls had even made it halfway to their cars, the crowd had thinned out a lot.

Most of the people in the crowd didn't have access cards, so all they could do was look. After they'd had the women pose and show off, there wasn't that much else to do. They had been looking at these women naked all day, so after a little while they began to leave and make their way to the boats.

The women continued walking, and it seemed like it would be an easy trip. Each woman had a group of guys walking with her, but the groups were small. Maybe a half-dozen or so guys with each lady. The problem was that these guys were the most seriously interested in the ladies. They had just been waiting for the crowds to die down so that they could really put the girls through their paces.

Lee found herself alone surrounded by five men. Then, to make it worse, three of them had special access cards. Colonel Kwan quickly found herself with guys holding her open so they could explore her holes.

The two guys without cards stood around and watched as the other three stuck fingers up into Lee. Fingers went into her ass and cunt, and the little Korean just stood there and squealed as she was invaded. The observers could tell every time someone wiggled around in one of Lee's holes. Each time it happened, she would stomp her feet and turn around in a circle.

After a while, the two guys who couldn't do anything got bored and wondered off. The three men who were left came up with a fabulous idea.

"Hey, let's pass her around. I'll stick it up her ass, and then you shove yours in her mouth."

"That'll work. Then we'll just spin her around so we all get turns at everything."

"That's a great idea. You two start, and I'll take a hole when you spin her the first time."

Lee was trying to adjust to the fingers inside her, so she hadn't paid much attention to the conversation. A few moments later, the little colonel's head was being pulled down and she found herself bent over.

One of the men fingering her stopped to unzip his pants and take his dick out, but the other one kept feeling around in her openings. Then, when his friend was ready, he also pulled his fingers out of Lee and got out of the way.

The first guy wasted no time. He pulled Lee's cheeks apart and put his dick right on the center of her butthole. Without any hesitation, lubrication, or any other preparation, he shoved his cock right up her butt. He kept driving it in there until he had it as far up her ass as he could possibly get.

At first Lee felt a little relief. One set of fingers and then the other was pulled out of her. Maybe they were tired of playing with her. Then hands grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. Lee just sighed as she realized they weren't done with her entrances. Of course the sigh turned to a shriek when the dick plowed into her guts.

The scream Lee let out as she was entered was piercing, but it only lasted a second. It was cut off when the second guy jammed his dick into her wide-open mouth.

Lee almost choked as her mouth was filled with dick. The miserable little women found herself being rammed from both ends. Her main concern was breathing as both dicks worked in and out of her. She was starting to gag on the one down her throat when both poles pulled out.

It was such a relief to not be rammed. Lee just took the opportunity to take a deep breath. Meanwhile, the men spun Lee so that the guy who had been in her ass was in front of her face. At the same time, the man who hadn't had any access to her was lined up with her butt.

The man in front of her was lining his cock up with her mouth, when Lee finally realized what was coming next.

"NOOOOO!! Please NOOOOO! Don't DOOO IT!!"

Lee was in such a panic, the guys just let go of her.

Lee was still screaming and pleading. "PLEASE, DON'T!! Not in my MOUTH!!"

It took a few seconds to get Lee to calm down a bit. But they did manage to ask her what had her so freaked out.

"I wasn't WASHED!!"

"What?" That had all of them confused.

"The other four women's holes were washed out, but mine weren't. My ASSHOLE wasn't CLEANED. PLEASE! You can't put that dick in my MOUTH!!".

"But honey, we want to use all your holes. I thought this card was good for any hole we wanted. Why didn't they get you ready?"

"I - I don't know. Maybe they didn't think about this. But please don't make me suck that dirty dick." And with that Lee quietly sobbed.

"Well, can they wash you tomorrow?"

Lee struggled to talk. "I - I don't.. Maybe.. I can ask."

One of the other guys spoke up. "Hey, I don't know about you guys, but I'm fucking horny. I don't want to wait until tomorrow and we only get one turn."

Lee started to panic again. She'd already gotten sick earlier. If they made her do what they were talking about, she'd hurl all over those guys.

"Look, if you won't put that in my mouth, you can all finish in me tonight. And I won't take your tokens so you can have another go tomorrow." Oh please let them agree. And tomorrow they could do that awful stuff to someone else.

"That's a great idea. We can each use the hole we started with. Then tomorrow after she's washed, we can fuck all of her holes."

Lee's head shot up at that. That was not what she had meant. But it was still better than the alternative.

"Hey guys, I haven't even had a hole yet. Hey hon, if they use your mouth and asshole, can I cum in your pussy?"

So, the first two guys were going to do her ass and mouth again. Then the last guy wanted to actually fuck her vagina. And worse, none of this would count as their turn cumming in her. She'd have to let them all do it again the next day.

"Uh, yeah, you can do that."

"Great, and you'll be washed out tomorrow."

Lee wasn't sure how that would happen, but she wasn't going to say anything to make them go back to their original plan. "Sure, I'll make sure everything is clean tomorrow."

"That's great hon. Can you bend back over now so we can fuck you?"

Lee didn't bother to say anything. She just bent back down so that her butthole and her mouth could be used again.

"Hey, I'll stick mine back in her mouth and then you stick it up her ass."

"That works for me. Go ahead."

The first guy just grabbed Lee's head in both hands and pulled her face back onto his dick. They moved Lee around like she had no say in the matter, which of course she didn't.

When the first guy was stuffed back into Lee's mouth, the other man moved back behind her. He placed his own dick between her cheeks and stuffed it back up the hole there. Lee winced a bit as that rod went back into her ass, but she stayed bent over and took it.

One guy was holding her head and fucking her face, while the other was ramming away up her butthole. Lee tried to just relax and take it. Complaining wouldn't make any difference, and if she tensed up it hurt more.

The guy in the asshole didn't take too long. But when he jammed in deep as he came, Lee couldn't help moaning on the dick in her mouth. That vibration set that man off. Lee was still adjusting to the guy cumming up her butt, when suddenly cum started spurting into her mouth. The little Korean couldn't help it. She choked and coughed. Cum shot out her mouth and nose.

At first, the man who had cum in Lee's mouth was disappointed she hadn't swallowed it. But then he had to just laugh. The sight of her face with cum dripping out of her nose and mouth was just too funny. So he and the guy behind her just zipped up and walked off.

Lee took a moment to catch her breath and then started to stand up. But a moment later hands were back on her hips and she was being pulled back down. SHIT! She had forgotten she still had to let that last man fuck her. The miserable woman bent back over. Lee opened her legs so that her slit would be available. Sure enough, a few seconds later the last guys dick was in her vagina.

The last man was enjoying Lee's pussy. It was tight and hot. Lee just stayed bent over and let the guy have his fun in there. All she wanted was for him to finish so she could get back to camp and get a drink.

It took a while. The guy was very happy inside of Lee. At last, though, he finished up and dumped a load inside Lee's snatch. After that, he also just zipped himself up and walked away. Not one of the men said a word to Lee after they were done.

With the last guy gone, Lee made her way to her car. She was dripping cum from every opening and trying not to cry. The driver opened the door and she almost collapsed into the back seat. She just sat there, barely moving, while she was driven back to camp.

While Lee was entertaining her group, the twins were not alone either. They had each headed to their cars, but a group of guys surrounded both of them. The crowd thought that having the twins together would be fun, so both Krieger sisters were escorted towards each other.

Just as with Lee, most of the guys around the twins did not have access cards. So the twins were posed side by side to show off their assets. The most humiliating thing was when they were bent over side by side, with guys pulling each of their butts open so the crowd could see both assholes.

After that, of course, their pussies were pulled open as well so that everyone could get a good look in there, too. Fingers went up their holes, and the twins weren't completely sure that only the people with access cards were feeling up inside them. But they also weren't in any position to check.

Gradually, the crowd drifted off and the sergeants were allowed to stand back up. The girls looked around, and there were only four guys left. The twins thought their ordeal might be over until they saw that all four guys had access cards. When the four guys handed them tokens, they knew it was about to get worse.

Meanwhile, the four men were having some type of discussion.

"Yeah, you guys go first."

"But won't you want them cleaned out afterwards."

"We'll figure something out."

"Well, ok."

The sisters weren't sure what the guys had in mind, but they didn't think they'd enjoy it.

Very shortly, they found themselves bent over again side by side. Only this time, their heads were going opposite ways. Each sister had a cheek up against her twin's butt cheek.

When the twins were in position, each one could see a man step behind her sister's ass. As she watched, the man dropped his pants and placed is cock at the entrance to her sister's vagina. Each woman's head popped up in shock, as just as she saw that dick placed against her sister's pussy, she felt one push at the opening of her own. It was the strangest thing watching a pole go up inside her sister's snatch and feeling one go inside herself at the same time.

The two men stroked in and out of the twins for a couple of minutes. The girls just closed their eyes and hung their heads and took it. They barely reacted when the guys each pulled out of them. It wasn't until they felt hands on their faces that they knew what was coming next.

Gertie and Gitte each looked up to see a dick right in front of her face. The men wanted them to suck the cocks that had just been in their sister's CUNT!! They opened their mouths to shriek, but the guys just took that as an opportunity to get their dicks in. After that, the girls really didn't have any chance to complain.

If each of the women had not already had the pleasure of eating her sister's pussy during the game, it is doubtful they could have avoided throwing up right on the dicks in their mouths. Whether the taste was as strong as it seemed, or if it was just their imaginations didn't matter. All they could think about was that they were tasting their sister's cunt.

At least the guys didn't seem to want them to do anything. They just held their heads and fucked their faces. Then, after a couple of minutes, they pulled out of the mouths and went back into the pussies.

The twins went back to being fucked. Then a couple of minutes later the guys switched back to mouths. The girls didn't even fight. They just opened their mouths and let the guys in.

For the next fifteen minutes or so the twins just let the guys have access to whatever they wanted. They switched between mouths and pussies several times. At last, they each slammed hard up a cunt and left a load up in there. After they had been filled, the girls stood up and waited for whatever indignity would come next.

"Ok, your turn." This came from one of the guys who had just finished. It also was said kind of panting, as he was still catching his breath a bit.

"Thanks, but how do we clean them out first?"

"Hey, I know, let's have them do it themselves."

The twins weren't sure what to make of this, but at that point the men walked away and began to talk a bit quieter. Neither twin could make out what was being said. After a bit, the guys seemed to have come to a decision and began walking back over to the girls. The twins just sighed and waited to be fucked some more.

Instead, the guys laid both women down on the ground right where they were. Each one's head was still level at her sister's crotch. It wasn't until they were turned on their sides facing each other that they realized how the men planned on having them clean each other out. Then when they each saw their sister's upper leg being lifted out of the way to open up her pussy, they knew for sure.

Gertie couldn't help asking. "Do I have to eat my sister again?"

"Aren't you supposed to pose however we want? I didn't think that was a problem after the game?"

Gertie wanted to say that of course it was a problem, but she didn't dare. If Janice found out she had objected, she could end up with a much bigger problem.

"No, of course not."

"Great. Then get in there and clean out those pussies so they can be fucked again."

With that, each twin's head was pushed between her sister's legs and her face was pressed into her slit. There was no doubt about what was expected and both women knew they weren't going anywhere until it was done. So Gertie and Gitte both stuck their tongues into each other's pussy and began licking out the cum that had been left in there.

The twins each licked and sucked the cum out of each other's cunts. Strangely enough, it was almost a relief sucking out the cum. The taste of that took the sisters' minds off the task of eating her twin's pussy. Besides, they weren't at it long. The other guys were impatient to get their turns fucking the girls. As soon as they figured their pussies were clean enough, they pulled the twins back to their feet.

Gitte and Gertie were relieved to have their mouths pulled out of each other's vaginas. They were full of a mix of cum and pussy juice and it wasn't pleasant. There was no time to relax though. Quickly they found themselves back in position, bent over next to each other. The other two guys walked behind each of them, and the twins just prepared to get fucked again.

They didn't have to wait long. As soon as they were accessible, cocks were back in their pussies. The twins just stood there and waited for this pair to cum inside them.

Their cunts were plowed for a couple of minutes, and then the dicks were out of their pussies and in front of their faces. Great! They were going to have to suck more dicks that had just been inside each other.

The girls opened their mouths and let the guys pull their faces onto their cocks. There was no point in fighting it. They just relaxed and let the men pull their heads back and forth on their dicks. After all, they'd only fuck their faces a minute or two. Then they'd go back up the cunts.

Sure enough, the two dicks were pulled out of the twins' mouths and went back inside their pussies. The men switched back and forth a few times, and the twins just let those poles go inside wherever they wanted.

The girls were both trying to chill out and let the guys work their holes. At the moment they were both being face fucked. Now the dicks were out of their mouths and going back to the pussies. Sure enough, each woman felt a cock pushing at her cunt. But then the poles slid up a bit. Both women's head shot up as this time the guys stuffed their dicks up their assholes.

Both twins made little whinnying noises as they were now being buttfucked. God they both hated it up the ass. They tried to hold still and just take it, but they couldn't help doing a little dance as their assholes were pounded. Every time a dick went deep up one of the twin's rectums, that girl would go up on her toes and do a little prance step.

Finally, the dicks came out of their anuses and the sisters relaxed just a bit. But then the dicks were back at their mouths. Now they were going to be face fucked with cocks that had just been up each other's ass. Sure enough, a second later there was a dick in each girl's mouth and her head was being move around on it.

Gertie and Gitte tried not to think about it, while their faces were pulled on and off of those cocks. The dicks moved around in their mouths, as the guys used their heads like toys. When the dicks were pulled out of their faces at last, there was just a moment of relief. That ended, though, when the dicks were put back into their anal entrances.

This time the men stuck their dicks deep up the twins' backsides and then held them there. Each man took a moment to enjoy the view of that completely stretched out anal ring. The little wrinkles that were part of the hole were totally spread out by the cock that was stuffed into the opening.

After they had admired the view, the men went back to ramming their poles into those butts. The twins took it and prayed for it to end. Then those same dicks would be back in their mouths and they would be praying for the assfucking to begin again.

The men switched back and forth a few more times. Finally, they each thrust deep into the asshole in front of them. Each woman was almost lifted off her feet, as the guy inside her filled her colon with cum. The men pulled out of the women's asses and the twins sagged down to their knees. The men had no compassion for them. Each one lifted up the head in front of him and stuck his dick back in the mouth.

The women just knelt there, as the men moved their heads around to clean their dicks off in their mouths. The guys were practically wiping their cocks off on the insides of their cheeks and the roofs of their mouths. When the guys thought they were clean enough, they pulled their dicks out and let go of the heads. Each man just zipped up and walked off, leaving the two twins gasping on their knees.

The sisters didn't say a word to each other. Neither one wanted to talk about what had just happened in the slightest. Instead, each one walked silently back to her car and flopped down in the back seat.

When the cars were back at camp, both women jumped out and dashed into the mess tent. As soon as they sat down, they screamed at a waiter to bring them each a drink.

Colonel Fairchild's journey back went pretty much as she expected it would. Not that that made it any better.

A crowd of people followed her back to her car. A few wanted to see her big tits and her pussy, but by far most people wanted a good look at that huge ass.

Pretty soon, Sue Lynn was bent over the hood of her car. Her hands were behind her holding her ass cheeks apart so everyone could have a good look. She must have been there a good ten minutes while everyone took turns walking behind her for a good look.

Sue Lynn tried not to think about everyone who was walking by her just to get a look at her butthole. Besides, she had a feeling things would get much worse.