Casino Plot Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colonel Fairchild's expectations were, unfortunately for her, quite accurate. After everyone had gotten a good look at her back parts, and a few a good feel of them, the crowd began to break up.

Like the groups around the other women, after they had seen everything the people who couldn't do anything else headed off to dinner. In Sue Lynn's case, that left six men with access cards alone with her. Well not quite alone, the driver of her car could see everything. However, he was under strict instructions to stay in the car and not interfere. All he was to do was enjoy the show.

Sue Lynn got up, but as soon as she did all six men handed her tokens and told her to bend back down. Colonel Fairchild had never been the main focus of a gang bang, but she knew that was another first time experience she was about to have.

With a sigh, Colonel Fairchild bent back down right over the center of the hood of the car. Very shortly, she felt hands on her rear pulling her big butt cheeks apart. Apparently, the guy was in a hurry because he didn't stop to finger the hole like most men did. Instead, she felt the head of a dick push against her anus to find the hole. As soon as it was centered on her opening, it pushed all the way through.

It didn't really hurt, but Sue Lynn still couldn't help popping her head up and opening her mouth. When she did it, she was staring right at the windshield, and the driver had to smile at the face she was making.

The guy in her ass was ramming away at the hole. After a few strokes, Sue Lynn was able to just settle down and take it. She had been fucked up the ass so many times now, that it wasn't nearly as difficult for her as it used to be.

By the time the guy was ready to cum, Sue Lynn had zoned out. She was just laying there waiting for the guy to finish up in her asshole. It did jerk her back to reality a bit when he shoved himself hard up that hole and began shooting up there. But she settled down quickly as he went soft and pulled himself out of her.

The colonel had no time to relax. As soon as the first guy finished and moved out of the way, another man shoved his cock right back up that anus. Sue Lynn was surprised by the quick intrusion and her head shot back up again. Then once again, she laid down and took her second ass pounding.

One after another, all six men took a turn up Sue Lynn's ass. By the time number five was going at it, her hole was basically numb. She could still feel the thing pushing up into her insides, but her anus really felt nothing.

It was several seconds after the last man had finished before Sue Lynn realized she wasn't going to be assfucked anymore. She staggered up to her feet, and then wobbled a bit. Her knees weren't terribly steady, but she recovered. Everyone was gone except the last guy, who was just about to pull up his pants.

"Did they all leave?"

"Yeah miss, they finished up and headed off to dinner."

Sue Lynn was kind of surprised. After each guy had shot a load up her butt, he had just zipped up and left. At least they wouldn't abuse her any more.

"Listen, since I'm the only one left and you're not busy, can you clean it off for me?"

Sue Lynn knew what the "it" was he wanted cleaned, and she also know how he wanted it done. She started to tell him that he had already used his pass, but then she figured what the hell. It would just take a second, and she didn't need him complaining about her.

"Sure, let me get down there and work on it for you."

The colonel dropped to her knees in front of the guy and sucked his cock into her mouth. The only thing on it that she needed to clean off was cum. Apparently, after six guys shoot in your ass, the last guy's dick gets a lot of cum on it.

A few seconds of working her tongue on the guy's pole and it was squeaky clean again. "There you go."

"Thanks ma'am." And with that, the guy pulled up his pants, zipped up, and headed off to dinner after his friends.

Sue Lynn just stayed there on her knees. She was gasping for air a bit, and still just basically wobbly.

The driver got out of the car and came over. He wasn't supposed to interfere, but the men were gone. He figured it would be all right now to at least check on his passenger.

"You all right, Miss?"

Sue Lynn looked up and saw her driver looking at her. He actually seemed concerned about her. That was new, no one else today seemed to.

"Yeah, I think so. Just need to rest a minute. Did you enjoy the show?" She couldn't help asking the last part. Although right after she did, she felt bad about being snarky with the man when he honestly seemed to just want to help.

"The show?"

"Oh, I know you could see my face while I was getting it."

"Well, yeah, it was fun at first. But then I got worried about how much you were taking. I wanted to help, but I have strict orders not to interfere with any of the clients. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, let me just try and get up."

"Let me help you."

The man took Sue Lynn's arm and helped her to her feet. Even with her naked, he didn't take any opportunity to grab a tit or stroke her pussy. Sue Lynn managed to stand and then leaned back onto the hood of the car. She just needed to stay there a bit.

"Do you like that ass?"

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"My big ass is sticking back at you, do you like it?"

"Um, yeah, it's very nice."

"You want to fuck it?"

"I beg your pardon."

"You've been really nice, and I need to stay here for a few minutes. If you want to leave a load in there while I'm here, you can."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure. You've been really nice, and one more won't really bother me. Go ahead. Stick it in and go for it."

Well, the driver hadn't had any specific orders that he couldn't do anything with the women if they let him. So there was no reason to turn down that invitation. Quickly, he lowered his pants and moved behind Sue Lynn.

When he pulled the cheeks apart, he could see the little hole. It seemed to be spasming, but the girl said it was ok. It was full of cum, so he didn't have any real desire to feel around inside it. Instead, he just pressed his dick into the wrinkled ring and then pushed his way in.

Sue Lynn just laid there as another man fucked her butthole. He seemed happy back there, and didn't need her to do anything. She just tried to relax and gather herself, while the driver had fun up inside her. She was feeling much better when he got around to shooting another load up into her guts.

"Here, let me clean that for you."

Sue Lynn didn't even wait for the guy to ask. She quickly bent down and got his dick in her mouth. She licked the cum off it and made sure it wasn't at all sticky any more.

"There you go. Now let's head back." With that, Sue Lynn climbed into the back seat of the car and just sprawled out. The driver, who still couldn't believe what had just happened, dressed himself and got into the car as well. A few seconds later, they were driving back to camp.

Ruth had both the easiest time, and the strangest. Like the others a small crowd gathered around her and she displayed her various parts for them. When they had all seen her tits, and had watched her pull her pussy and ass open a few times, most of them drifted off.

The difference for Ruth was that only one guy who stayed around had an access card. The rest just stayed to watch and talk. Ruth still didn't know why she liked it when an audience enjoyed her, but she did. So she actually worked at keeping everyone interested.

"Guys, I know he's the only one who's allowed to touch, but he can open me up and give you guys a really nice look."

"Hey, that's true."

"Why don't I bend over, and he can show you everything up close?"

All the guys were smiling at that, so Ruth bent over and rested her hands on the car.

"You want to pull my butt open and show everybody my holes?"

"Um sure."

The guy with the card was a little surprised. They had all been told that the women were ok with everything that was happening, but it was hard to believe. But from what the general was saying, it was apparently true.

The man did as Ruth suggested. He got a good grip on her butt cheeks and stretched them as far apart as he could.

Most of the men moved behind Ruth to get a good look at her equipment. One of the men, though, just stood by Ruth's head. He seemed a little embarrassed to move.

"You all right?" Ruth was curious about the guy.

"I'm ok, it just seems a little rude to go look at your ass."

"It's ok, go ahead. Get a good look while he's got it opened."

"Ok ma'am, if you say so."

And with that, all five men were getting an eyeful of Ruth's equipment.

"Go ahead and pull my pussy open. Show them everything." Ruth felt the guy take her suggestion. She could feel her lips being pulled apart, and her hole and clit being completely exposed. A small smile came to her face as she thought of her audience enjoying her show.

Ruth stayed there while her new friends checked out her equipment. She hoped they enjoyed it.

Her eyes popped open a bit when a finger went up her snatch. She knew she was supposed to make sure the guy with the card was the one in there. But she didn't want to upset one of them, so she just let whoever it was play around in there without saying anything.

A moment later, Ruth's eyes really popped. The finger was pulled out of her vagina and was fiddling with her clit. Now two fingers were there. Someone was pulling on it and playing with it. All that Ruth could think was PLEASE don't MASTURBATE ME! She hated cumming for an audience. It was so humiliating.

Fortunately, the guy let go of her clit and she felt her butt being allowed to close. Ruth thought the guys might be done, but the man with the card was handing her a token.

"They told me this lets me fuck you in the ass. Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah, you can. I would prefer if you did it in my pussy, but you get your choice."

"Damn, I really want to do your ass. But if it really bothers you I can fuck your pussy."

"No hon, it's ok. You get your choice. If you want to do it up my asshole, go ahead and have some fun in there. I'll stay bent over here so you can get to it. Have a good time, hon."

With that said, Ruth closed her eyes and waited. She really didn't mind a dick up her ass. It was just the part where it went in that still bothered her a bit.

Ruth waited and very shortly hands were pulling her bottom open again. She grimaced a little as a finger went into her anus. It probed around in there and seemed to be trying to stretch her ring a bit. The guy was probably trying to be nice and loosen her up a bit.

There was a moment of relief as the finger left her hole. Only a moment, though as it was replaced with the head of the guy's cock. Now the guy was pushing in, and Ruth felt that pressure as her anus gave way and the dick made its way through the ring and up into her intestines. The general always had to catch her breath a bit after that part.

Now that the guy had his dick up her butt, Ruth was able to relax a bit. Billy fucked her there all the time, and she was used to it. Now the guy was going in and out of her asshole. He had a nice rhythm going, and Ruth just settled down to take it.

Ruth had been having her ass fucked for a minute or two, when she started to look around. The guy behind her was having a great time, but the rest of the group was just standing around. They didn't seem interested in watching her screwed up the ass. Mostly, they seemed bored.

"Hey guys, if you want to play with my tits while he's doing my ass, you can."

"Really, I thought we weren't allowed to touch."

"Well, I can't really show you anything while he's in my asshole, so go ahead and play with them if you want."

"Wow, thanks General."

Ruth watched the guys walk in front of her, and very gently they lifted up her tits. The stroked them and squeezed them a little, but they still seemed unsure if they were really supposed to do this. They would brush her nipples just a bit, but no one really seemed to have the nerve to squeeze them or play with them.

"Guys, you can UH, play with the nips if you want to. Those tits are all yours while he's UH back there." Ruth's voice broke a couple of times as she took a particularly deep thrust into her insides.

After that, the hands on Ruth's boobs became more adventurous. Her big tits were lifted and squeezed, and the guys moved them all around. Her nipples were no longer neglected either. Every one of the men took a few turns squeezing them and pulling on them. They were also licked and sucked several times.

The attention on her boobs didn't bother Ruth at all. Mostly, it took her mind off being assfucked. After what seemed like quite a while, the guy behind her pushed way up inside her ass and left his load up in there. Then, without a word he pulled out, zipped up his pants, and walked away towards the boats.

One of the guys holding Ruth's tits was not pleased. "Wow, he didn't even stop to say thank you? What an ass."

"It's ok. I didn't expect much. I just need to go clean up."

"Yeah, I guess the show's over. Damn it was nice playing with you, though. You're really pretty."

"Gee thank you. Look I have to go clean up, but if you guys want to walk over to the camp, I'll be out to take a shower in a few minutes. You're welcome to come watch, and I'll make sure you get another good look at everything."

"That sounds like fun, but it's a good walk to your camp. It will take us a bit to get there." This came from another man who was enjoying Ruth's breasts.

"Well, I'm going to go have a drink, so it'll be a good fifteen minutes after I get there before I hit the shower. That should give you time."

"Wow, thanks General, we'll see you in a few minutes." With that, Ruth climbed into her car and the four guys began walking towards the camp.

Ruth arrived at camp just a minute or two after the twins. Lee had been the first to arrive and Sue Lynn had also been there a while.

Everyone was sitting alone at a table, except the twins. They were together with a large drink in front of each one. Lee was positively shaking, and the twins seemed to barely be able to hold their heads up. Sue Lynn at least seemed conscious, although she also looked to be talking to herself.

Whatever was going on, no one seemed to want company. That was fine with Ruth. She ordered a drink herself. The cocktail was cold and soothing. Ruth relaxed and took a while drinking it. Then she headed back out to the shower. It wouldn't be right to keep her fans waiting.

There was no one at the showers when Ruth got there. Part of her was disappointed. Had the men not liked her? Well, either way, she really needed a shower. She got under the hot water and began washing.

Trying to clean out her butthole was hard, but she really worked at it. After that, she just let the water run over her body. She was just about to get out when the four guys finally arrived.

"Sorry, it took so long. Are we too late?"

Ruth had the opportunity to tell them they were too late. That way, she wouldn't have to perform for them at all. The thought never crossed her mind. She was actually happy to see them. That meant they had really liked her performance.

"No, you're right on time. Let me get out of the shower." Ruth stepped down out of the shower. "What do you guys want to see?"

"Can we see that pussy again, it's really cute."

"Sure guys." With that Ruth bent way over so they could all look.

"Oh shoot! Russ isn't here."

"What's the matter, whose Russ?" Ruth was really puzzled. She couldn't imagine what the problem was.

"Russ was the guy who fucked your ass. He had a card so he could pull you open. None of us have cards and we can't touch it."

"Oh, it's ok. Go ahead and open it up. I'll even let you play around back there if want."

"Wow, thanks General."

The guys wasted no time taking Ruth up on her offer. Quickly both her butt cheeks and her cunt lips were pulled open. Hands were rubbing over her ass and pussy. No one was going in though.

"Guys, you can feel inside if you want."

"Really? We can go in the pussy and the ass?"

Well, Ruth had really just meant her pussy, but she didn't want to disappoint anyone. "Sure, you can go in either hole."

They must have really liked Ruth's answer. For the next several minutes she constantly had fingers in at least one of her openings, and usually both.

Ruth relaxed and let her small audience enjoy themselves. It was so nice to be appreciated. That was until someone began rubbing her clit. They weren't stopping either. Ruth began to shudder and she couldn't help it. She squeaked, "Please NO!"

The hands were pulled off and out of Ruth immediately. Ruth felt terrible. She knew she had disappointed her friends. But it was so incredibly humiliating being masturbated.

"What's wrong, General?"

"I-I thought you were about to try and make me cum."

"We were thinking about it. Is that bad? We thought you might enjoy it."

"Oh GOD. It's so humiliating being publicly masturbated. Everyone just laughs at me when I cum. I can't control my pussy, and everyone thinks it's so funny when I jerk it around."

"We weren't trying to hurt you, General. We just thought it might be nice to watch you have a good time. We weren't going to laugh, honest."

"Really, you just thought it would be nice to make me cum?"

"Yes, General, absolutely."

"Well ok, then. You can play with it, and I'll try and cum really nice for you. And my name is Ruth, by the way."

With that, Ruth bent back over. A second later, fingers were on her button. Ruth's first instinct was to pull away, but she pushed that down. She stayed bent over and let the guys work her clit. They wanted her to cum for them and she was going to make them happy. She just hoped they really wouldn't laugh.

The guys took turns fiddling with Ruth's clit. Each man had a different way of playing with it. Ruth would get more and more excited each time they changed up. Her button would get a short rest, and then something new would be happening to it.

Very soon, Ruth was gasping for air and struggling to keep her feet still. Shortly, she was actually bouncing from one foot to the other. It took an effort for the guys to stay on her clit, but they managed.

"Oh GOD, I'm GOING TO CUM!!"

The guy who had her button began rubbing even harder.

"GOD!! Stick a FINGER up my CUNT!! I'll FUCK IT!!"

One of the guys immediately put two fingers right up Ruth's pussy. An instant later the general lost all control.

"Oh my GOD!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING! YES!! YES!!" Ruth slammed her pussy down on those fingers. She'd lift herself up and then slam back down over and over. By the time she was done, the guy's hand was absolutely dripping. Ruth sagged down on him, and his fingers were still stuffed up her snatch. The guy started to pull them out, but Ruth reach down and held them there. She shuddered a little and sighed, as she kind of shook herself on those fingers.

It was over a minute before Ruth released the guys hand. The fingers slid out of her sopping vagina, and Ruth sagged to her knees.

"WOW!" Both Ruth and the guys said it at the same time. The general looked around and what she saw brought tears to her eyes.

"What's wrong, Gene- I mean Ruth."

"Noth-Nothing. You guys aren't laughing at me. "

"Of course not."

"That's so nice."

"You have a fabulous pussy, Ruth. Now I'm sorry I didn't buy a card. God I wish I could fuck it."

"Would you guys like to put your dicks in it?"

"You mean we can all cum there?"

"No, I don't think I'm allowed to let you do that without tokens, but if you want to take a few strokes in it you can."