All Comments on 'Cassie'

by PaulStevens

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very cute!!

The story line was obvious, but you handled it so well who cares. It was fun, cute, sexy, and actually had a wee bit of a moral. Well done!!

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Fun story

This was a fun and sexy read. Happy ending too. My only complaint would be that I thought Cassie was a little hard on him about approaching Carrie. I think approaching an upset woman in a bar would make me too much of a player, trying to take advantage of her emotional vulnerability. I wouldn't feel right about it. OK, maybe some women would be looking for an emotional boost by talking with a nice guy. Maybe not. It's a very tricky situation.

PaulStevensPaulStevensover 14 years agoAuthor
Cassie

First off thanks for reading, hope you liked it. For those who agree with jason about Cassie being too hard on Evan. I agree but that is just some job frusteration (why do they never make it easy on themselves), plus she didn't get her fix (true love is her rush remember) The way I see it both she and Carrie gave Evan the benefit of the doubt, in fact as a matchmaker she probably worked on Carrie first, getting her to leave the number. Then went to work on Evan, while getting a bit of fun for herself. Yes she took a few cheap shots at Evan, but probably gave him his true love for his trouble, so a fair trade I think.

BradehoftBradehoftalmost 14 years ago
?

Cassie thought he was a good catch why would she pass him off to Carrie or one of the other ladies in the bar and not keep him for herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Protagonist, not hero

Your protagonist is a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Having read your Complex Relationship/Family stories first I can clearly see how you have developed your writing style. Seeing as how some might have missed the subtle hint about the bartender Cassie and why she didn't keep him to herself I felt I should direct attention to how she signed her note at the end.

C. Upidette

or if you put it together it spells Cupidette as in a female cupid. I rather like that subtle little part of this story as I think it adds to the magic. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To anonymous

Thank you for explaining the bleeding obvious.

phd70phd70almost 12 years ago
Great Tale!

Wonderful story. Reminds me a bit of me. We need to remember the old saying; 'Nothing ventured nothing gained'. Thanks very much. Gave it a '5'. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the most ridiculous piles of shit I've ever read. Thank you sir, great job.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PUSSY GALORE ON THE HEART DAY

and the game was more important. TK U MLJ LV NV

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 4 years ago
Cute

been there done that . a country boy growing up in the city was rough growing up around young girls & ladies.

missouridocmissouridocover 1 year ago

It was a nice story, wish you had followed up w Cassie. There was a lot more to the story if you allowed to continue. Think about the next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulStevens@PaulStevens
I am working on a few stories, including a draft of a seemingly long-awaited sequel to my summer camp story. Stay tuned, and as always, feedback is appreciated.