Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later Cassie began moaning,

"OHH GODDD, FUCK ME! COME ON BABY JUST LIKE THAT I'M ALMOST THERE!!!"

Then she screamed out and came the pressure on his shaft was enough to push Evan over the edge. His whole body shook as he shot his seed deep in her warm depths. When it was over they lay together cuddled in each others arms.

After awhile Cassie asked him,

"Evan, why didn't you talk to Carrie?" Evan was confused and said

"Who?"

"Carrie the brunette at the bar tonight, why didn't you talk to her? I know you wanted to." Evan thought it an odd question given the situation, but answered,

"Ah, well, I don't know she seemed like such a mess and I didn't want the drama I guess. I mean a girl that hot by herself on Valentine's Day, why?"

"Because he ex was a jerk and broke up with her on her birthday a few days ago."

"Wow! That is bad," then a pang of guilt hit him, "Then she tried to attract me over but I couldn't get out of the game and my own head long enough to accept the invite. She opened herself to me and I slammed the door didn't I?" Cassie nodded and Evan asked,

"I really blew it with a great girl tonight didn't I?" Cassie chuckled and said,

"Several actually, the four in the corner for example they were a doctor, an architect, a teacher, and a dentist and not a one snooty or fancy. Just four great down to earth girls, I think they even thought you were cute. Of course you missed the giggling discussion that broke out shortly after you walked in. Oh, and the red-head, a young local librarian having a night out alone because dating opportunities aren't great when you have to dress conservative all day and spend hours in a library. "

"Then there was the bartender who had to nearly knock her over the head to get me to take her home." Evan said smiling

"Yes, well, it was well worth the effort sir." She said kissing him before adding, "By the way you fuck better than you eat pussy, but it was a close race."

"Well thank you, but somehow I get the feeling I really missed out with Carrie. I mean those others would have made for fun stories, especially the librarian."

"Yes, and the blonde dentist would have been fun too, you know the one you thought was a model?" Evan was started to get an odd vibe about Cassie again. As if sensing this she said, "Oh come on Evan I saw you staring at her ass as she walked out don't tell me you didn't think she could be a model, but we digress."

"Yes, Carrie."

"Ah yes, another successful woman. A teacher, laid back, loves kids, wants a pair of her own in fact. Likes men who look like, well you. She's a Cubs fan, takes good care of herself and even likes to canoe and camp. Oh, and she's your type if I'm not mistaken. Yep she was a keeper that one. As a watcher of love I was rather disappointed by your lack of action on that one Evan, you really could have made something special tonight, and not just for yourself for her too.

"You really need to be more open to love, just because it was commercialized today doesn't make the emotion behind it evil. After all you were happy enough for your friends finding it tonight were you not? Or is it deeper than a few stupid rules about a holiday. Are you afraid or feel you are unworthy of love?"

Evan did not answer the conversation had gotten too deep now. Ordinarily he would have been furious at what she was saying, but for some reason this woman put him at ease and he found himself answering,

"I guess I am scared," he admitted, "But I don't really know why. I hide my fear behind stupid excuses- the game, the holiday, my rules, or when all that fails I convince myself she's crazy or I'm not good enough."

"Well trust me Evan, she wasn't and you are good enough. If you could just open yourself to love that is. Oh, and let the world in a bit, I must say you are an amazing guy once people get to know you."

"Really?"

"Yes of course, do you think I would have spent all this time on you if you weren't worth it?"

It was then that the odd feeling Evan had all night made sense he realized what she really was and felt a little honored. It was clear now that she was an agent of love, what exactly he did not know, but he felt glad she had helped him see the truth.

"I guess not." He said finally, in answer to her question then added, "I just really wish I had realized this sooner, like before Carrie had left the bar."

"Yes, a real shame that," She said then added, "But her loss is my gain, especially tonight, goodnight Evan." Evan was a bit alarmed at the abrupt end of the conversation but wished her goodnight and not long after fell asleep.

Evan awoke the next morning to find the bed empty when he got to the kitchen he found a letter on the counter.

Evan,

Thanks for the great night, you were fantastic. Sorry I have to run, but I have to be getting home. So much love to inspire and be inspired by, so little time. Speaking of which in this envelope is something for you that Carrie asked me to give you when you came to your senses. Smart girl that Carrie, knows what she wants, even if it is a bonehead. I have to agree with her though, you were worth taking a chance on. Like I said Evan, she's a keeper, take good care of her. Anyway thanks again for last night and remember to keep an eye out for love in the world and keep your heart open to receive it.

With Love,

C. Upidette

PS Next time I may not be around to bail you out, so please just go talk to the girl. That is if you need a next time...

In the envelope was a napkin with the name Carrie Morris and a phone number written on it. Evan smiled thinking it was going to be a beautiful day, even if it was Monday.

12