Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers

She stood, arms akimbo, a cheesy grin rather than a smile on her face. Apart from passing her hair through a closed fist to remove most of the lake water, her hair still dripped. Slimmer than I remembered her, though by no means too slim, her breasts, waist and hips seemed to blend well together.

Her face, beads of water dripping from the tip of her cute nose, was round, framed at the side by shoulder length deep auburn hair. There was an upturn at the sides of her lips, giving her a natural smile, but right now she had that 'I don't want my photo taken' kind of cheesy grin, no doubt annoyed at being beaten in the short swim across the lake.

My eyes moved down. Her breasts weren't large, but perfectly adequate. Not symmetrical, but not out of shape either. Neither were they small, but I suppose it all depended on the opinion of the viewer. Her nipples still stood proud - again, enough to be noticed but in perfect proportion to her breasts; dusky pink, with pale brown areola.

That most interesting triangle, bounded by hip bones above and the meeting of her legs below, had more beads of lake water still clinging. Pussy lips were obscured a little by, as far as I could tell, a laziness in trimming. At some time fairly recently, Cassie had shaved or waxed but not kept her pubes trimmed and there was enough hair there to just slightly hide the groove. Her legs, in relation to the rest of her body, should have been slim. Her love of walking, cycling and swimming however made her leg and thigh muscles strong and this overrode any natural slimness. Toenails, like her fingernails, were decorated with a medium pink nail polish. This, to my mind, was a fitting touch to enhance a perfect, and well used, pair of feet.

"Well, have you seen enough?" she teased, watching my eyes devour her, arms now crossed, "Or would you like a close-up?" She watched my eyes again take in her tip to toe beauty, pausing in their return gaze at the slightly obscured slit which many men, and some women, find hypnotic. I was hard again, rock hard.

"No, it's fine."

"That's the correct answer." Cassie teased again, "Because you're not getting one."

I was embarrassed again by the state of my love rod. Cassie just stood, her gaze revealing all. Mental photo-shoot over we swam again, making the most of the freedom of having no swimwear. Ducking, diving, swimming, lazily sculling, playing tag, taking in a quick kiss or two, and a hug when the tagger caught the pursued. There is something strangely extra sexual when both bodies are almost completely submerged in water. Then the tagged one furiously swam away to avoid being tagged back.

We came out of the water, exhausted and exhilarated to enjoy the gentle warm breeze caressing our skin, hugging and kissing again before finally returning to where our clothes were heaped. We lay naked on the grass, just talking, catching up on life, relaxing, forgetting all thoughts of studies and exams.

"Cassie," I said after much consideration, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I couldn't help but be amazed how much you've changed."

"In what way?"

"In every way. Your boobs, your hair, face, lips, waist, legs and ... "

"And my pubes, my butt and anything in between."

"Well, yes."

"My boobs, as you call them," she sat up, cupped them, raising both as if in an uplifting bra, "Aren't big enough." Silence, as if she was considering her next words. "Do you think they are?"

She waited for my approval. It wasn't the first time I'd heard a girl say that.

"I think they're just right. You're simply gorgeous."

'Hell,' I thought, amazed at what for me was a very forward remark.

"And you too," she continued. "When we kissed. Your penis, your dick ... whatever name you give it. You know, you're quite well blessed."

"Thank you," was all I could muster.

I'd swear a blush appeared on her face, my observations finally hitting home. "You've never said that before."

"I really mean it Cassie."

She paused, reaching forward, touching my upper arms. "And you're so strong too."

Laid down again, she leaned over and kissed me, letting her lips linger for a while, moving away, realising the real intimacy our nakedness presented, then kissing me again. Leaning over more she turned, her leg crossing over and resting on mine. Immediately I again felt a swelling; that comforting, pleasing swelling.

She giggled. "You need to get that thing to behave, but everything seems to work OK."

And there it ended. I wasn't going to quench my frustration by forcing myself on my cousin. Things would surely take their course. Time would tell.

We lay on the coarse grass for a while longer, the sun drying then warming our bodies. I must have dozed, the fresh country air, the walk, the swim and the warmth of the late summer sun compelling my body to relax and sleep.

Some time later, half asleep, I could feel just the slightest tickle on my leg, the way an insect would do. But no, the tickle was moving randomly. One moment it was at the bottom of one leg, then the other. A few moments later the fingers, for even with my eyes closed I knew it was Cassie's fingers, moved to my sides - first the right then the left. Upwards to my man nipples, down again, then my legs, my thighs. As the fogginess of sleep cleared my brain I became more and more aware of the strength of my erection. It was steely, solid, harder than I could ever remember.

"Cassie," I began.

"Sshh! Stay still. Don't talk. I was a bitch before, I shouldn't have teased. I've been thinking about what you said."

I didn't answer. I lay, eyes closed, giving myself up to her will, her entertainment.

Cassie's fingers moved again, this time along the most sensitive part of my inner thighs, brushing lightly under my balls and then, as slow as slow could be, along the length of my shaft. Thumb and finger hardly touched the skin but I felt every tiny fraction of each inch. Half way, three-quarters of the way upwards and then she stopped.

She pinched, pulled and released my nipples, then kissed and licked them both. Her fingers returned to ticking my legs, sides, thighs, groin in rapid random movements. Then my balls, shaft, stopping short of touching the sensitive glans. I could feel pre-cum working its way out of my pee hole until suddenly Cassie stopped.

The tension, the pleasurable tension had built within me. Every part, every square inch of my skin felt so alive, so buzzing. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, her fingers touched their ultimate target. Oh my they touched! Cassie was talented in the best possible way. Her fingers and thumb never stopped moving, pre-cum lubricated, gliding over the most sensitive part of my manhood.

Gradually her fingers sped up. She was wanking me and it wasn't long before I felt I would explode. Just then she switched from fingers to mouth, her moist warm lips closing around my very tip, kissing rather than licking, gently moving her lips on my exposed glans in such a way as to torment me.

The minutes ticked by. Every time I thought I would shoot she stopped, paused a while, then continued the torment. Finally, her mouth opened to swallow as much as she could of me, even gagging a couple of times. This time she didn't stop. I shot what seemed like gallons of cum into her mouth. I'd had some girls BJ me but this girl, my precious sexy cousin, had given me the best ever.

Cassie spat out most of my cum, sucking some more to clean up any residue. She spat again. I felt so chilled, so relaxed like I'd never felt for months, even years. I must have dozed again for Cassie's voice woke me.

"Tony," she said, gently.

"Hmmm?" I answered.

"You aren't going to neglect me, are you?"

"Hmmm" was my sole reply before I dozed again.

"Tony," more urgently this time.

"Later." I was totally chilled out and felt like a cat does when he gets the whole carton of cream.

"TONY! Fuckin' wake up NOW."

"OK, OK, don't piss yourself Cassie."

"A girl has needs too."

Reluctantly I rolled over. If Cassie had needs then it was my bounden duty to satisfy them, but to follow her sterling performance would be nigh impossible.

OK, I'll admit it. There had been one or two occasions recently that I'd made a feeble attempt at frigging a girl, but to be honest it had never got beyond stinky pinkies. Much of the time my interest in rugby was enough to win a blow job, especially if I'd manage to kiss a girl to her expectations. Sure, I'd also won the right to feel a girl's tits, especially on the odd occasion when I'd dodged enough of the opposition to score the winning try.

Sometimes girls would hang around after the match. Sometimes I'd even get a party invite. If some girls got to see enough muscle, whether it be on the rugby field or in the swimming pool, you got an automatic invitation. My biggest downfall was my shyness, even with an eager mouth and tongue urging me on. Sometimes nature found its own solution. Once the outline of my love muscle was rapidly increasing in size, well, girls became curious and who was I to attempt to deny their curiosity?

Cassie already had my problem worked out in her head.

"Tony, you haven't ... you haven't ... been down there with any girls, have you?"

I could feel my face flushing. I didn't reply.

"Oh, my sweet Tony. You don't know what to do, do you?"

I felt ashamed. 18 years old, ready to face university life, and I was still a virgin. Not only had I never fucked a girl but I'd just selfishly taken advantage of what they'd freely given me. I knew, and the girls who'd become temporary girlfriends knew, that I liked the scent 'down there' and had given in to my desires, sometimes even offering me panties to borrow.

Abigail - Abi to all who who knew her - my big sister wasn't (I'm pretty sure) aware of this because I was always very careful to replace her panties exactly where I'd found them. OK, OK, I'll admit it was pervy, but a nose full of pheromone enhanced pussy fragrance could cure any temporary stress or tiredness. Pussy odour, even with mild pissy fragrances, could make the weak be strong, and the strong become weak at the knees.

"Tony. I'm sorry." There was a look of genuine worry on her face. "I honestly didn't mean to upset you. I just didn't think."

She paused, lost in her own thoughts for a few moments.

"I'm sorry too," I said. "It's been really good up to now."

"Perhaps," Cassie started, still half-lost in thought, "Perhaps ..."

She motioned for me to move around, her legs opening to reveal that most intimate part of her.

"Fuck, I'm so damned horny. Watch me."

Get real! She had my utmost attention without having to ask. She shut her eyes and slowly, almost awkwardly, began to finger herself.

"Consider this a big favour, Tony. I wouldn't ever do this in front of any other guy."

I watched, helplessly entranced as her fingers moved carefully in and out of her slit, gliding further down, taking up the slick lubrication which was already there. As if to make clear to me the target of her attention, she gently parted the lips which hid her clit.

"Just here," she added. "Watch."

Slowly, stealthily, her face contorting in an odd fashion, she gave her already engorged clit the friction it needed.

"My nipples, Tony. Pull them, tweak them. Roll them in your fingers."

Although unwilling to divert my gaze from her sex, I did as she asked. Her breathing became deeper, faster. After a few minutes of this and I could easily sense the pleasurable tension building within her.

"Now we swap."

Giving me no time for hesitancy Cassie took my right hand and directed the middle fingers to her love bud. It felt hard and almost like a mini cock.

"Now stay there."

She let go of my hand. It was easy, as a swollen clit is hard to miss. She grabbed her nipples hard, pulling and squeezing. Her breathing deepened more. Her face screwed up in intense concentration. Her tongue flicked out, wetting her lips.

"No. Concentrate. You've moved." She released a nipple to guide my fingers and position them exactly where felt best. "Stay there."

This time I took more care. At her request I slowed the speed and pressure of my two fingers. Her breaths became sharp and snatched as my fingers became wet with her lubrication. A low pitched sound of pleasure escaped her open mouth. Dirty, vulgar words of encouragement came out.

"Now lick me."

I stalled.

"For fuck's sake Tony, put your tongue where your fingers are."

It was awkward with Cassie laid flat on the grass.

"Wait."

With some awkwardness she arched herself up then caught her legs around my neck. Her pussy, and in particular her clit, was now perfectly placed. Her nectar tasted good. Slowly at first I licked and nibbled at her ever growing clit. Her sighs of delight and soft murmurs of pleasure assured me that I was getting something right. Then as I got more confident and my tongue got faster her body began to move. Legs now locked in place meant I had no escape and she had to apologise when they gripped me too hard. Her increasing moans of pleasure built louder and louder until suddenly her body convulsed in wild and uncontrolled orgasm.

My tongue ached. My neck ached from the involuntary squeezes of her legs.

Releasing me from the stranglehold she said simply, "Kiss me."

We kissed, laid on the grass, aside our clothes near the water's edge. Nothing in the world mattered to either of us. All the weeks of stress had been released.

Of course, I now had a full and aching erection again. Nature's most obvious solution would have been to fuck Cassie until we were both exhausted, but it was something I'd never done; never with Cassie and never with anyone else.

Cassie, pleased that she'd taught me one life skill, something really useful, took me in her mouth again. That was to become the first and only time I've been sucked off twice in so short a time.

Dressed again, walking slowly back through the forest track, we returned to the farm. Nothing much was said but we stopped 3, maybe 4 times to kiss and cuddle. This time there were no prick teasing games. Our hands roved with no restrictions whatsoever.

From that day on, the relationship between Cassie and I had changed completely.

I felt sure that this holiday was going to be the best I'd ever had.

grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers
12