All Comments on 'Cassie and Kayla Ch. 02'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Next chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I like how this is going! Any chance of Sharon seducing her mom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sharon

Still going very well. Maybe it is time to bring Sharon into play. She is obviously into Kayla, so it should be easy enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The pure exquisite lust exhibited by Cassie and Kayla is a delight. And now you tease us with Sharon and her mom? Naughty. Delicious. Wicked. Orgasmic. Oh, yeah!

Familyguy469Familyguy469over 6 years ago
Still not enough

This is going great, but still want more. Sharon and her mom for starters, then maybe all 4 women. Thanks

Dilligaf548Dilligaf548over 6 years ago
Great

Another great chapter, can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope part 3 is on the way and the daughter get's to fist her mother this time.

VasjoVasjoalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

Please write more !!!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 5 years ago
Great story!

Very hot and intense, hopefully we get to read about Cassie and Kayla after they get home. Also, how her friend Sharon might get involved.

kitties2kitties2about 5 years ago
More please!

I really hope you haven't given up on this story, it's one of my faves! I would love to see a chapter 3 and beyond, especially once they get home and have to keep it a secret from the husband/father (having them fuck in the parents bed!), as well as adding in Sharon and her mom too. Please, please, please update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plenty of room to maneuver

Great time to get involved with Sharon in a threesome. Then maybe have Kayla or Sharon get involved with Mrs Mann; then Cassie get involved and become the stress reliever for the swim team; and then get involved seducing the top swimmers on their opponents squads and wearing them out before their competitions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is soooo fucking HOT!

This is sooo fucking HOT!!! I can never get past the garage episode without cumming. Maybe one day, but I’m fine with reading that part every single day (multiple times)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So does Sharon get together with her mom? And then do they get together to swap with Cassie and Kayla? So many unanswered questions in this blistering hot story!

kitties2kitties2over 3 years ago
Please update again!

Having seen that you are posting again, I'm desperately hoping you continue this story! As well as "The Storm". They are two of my absolute favorites and I want more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hot. Need more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't stop now - so many more story lines to pursue-friend, husband/father

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. It appears that you have not posted a story in a while. It would have been wonderful if there was a Ch. 3, bringing Kayla's friend into the mix. Thanks- absolutely the best story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How many more mom/daughter fun is going on? Another chapter with the swim team and all the mothers diving in?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is so hot it makes me want to actually watch Cassio and Kayla fuck their brains out.

I would love it if you wrote more stories about Cassie and Kayla.

I would like them to continue to be lovers for the rest of their lives maybe even marrying each other secretly.

I know that Cassie is married but I can't say that I'm happy about that because it means that Cassie and Kayla can't afford to be obvious about their love for each other except when Cassies husband and Kayla's father is out of the house. It also means that they can't spend their nights in each others arms as two women who are so obviously in love should. I suppose that there only two logical choices on dealing with the husband/father. They are to either to somehow to seduce the husband/father into their incestuous relationship which I don't like personally because I would prefer them to be so in love with each other that they wouldn't want to share the love they have for each other with anyone else. The second choice and the one I prefer is to have the husband/father be cheating on his wife with a younger woman and running off with her after she gets pregnant thus clearing the way for Cassie and Kayla to continue their relationship with each other openly.

I would have Kayla attend college across the country and her mother move with her to a new home near to the college so that they could live together as lovers as well as mother and daughter although I would have them to keep the fact that they're related to each other from most people since they're living together as lovers openly.

Another thing I would like to discuss is them deciding to marry each other and to have children together. I would like that the children to actually be both of theirs and have them to be conceived through artificial insemination with sperm grown from Kayla's blood and injected into Cassie. After Kayla graduates college and enters into lucrative carrier I would also want Kayla to carry her mothers children also conceived through artificial insemination with sperm grown from her Cassie's blood and injected into her. I would like them to have at least carry 2 children appiece and to also have their relationships to also be incestuous with all of the daughters involved in a four way polyamoris relationship with each other that would eventually lead a four way polyamoris marriage after the they graduate college start successful careers I would also like to have all four sisters have at least one child through the same sort of artificial insemination their mothers/grandmother used.

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 month ago

I want more..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous