Cassie and Kayla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

Cassie and Kayla soon ended up in a city park.

They could hardly go back to that crowded hotel in the state they were in and so the very first thing they had done was head into one of the public restrooms to freshen up and make themselves look a little more presentable. It didn't seem a great idea to be out in some park after nightfall though when the muggers came out to play, so they worked fast and then hurried to make their getaway.

In no time at all, they were pulling into the parking lot of their hotel, finding a spot well away from the building and also the vast majority of other cars.

They would have been smart to head up to their room immediately to continue the fun and games, but they simply couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

Taking Cassie's face in her hands, Kayla pressed kiss after tender kiss to her daughter's lips. Her attentions were so ardent and determined in fact that Cassie had to clumsily fumble with one hand to find her keys so that she could shut the engine off. With that done however, Cassie was only too happy to devote her full attention to the her daughter.

There was a gear shift lever right between them and so it would not be possible for the couple to do some of the many things these two might have wanted to do to each other, but they were confident that they would be able to have fun anyway.

The kisses quickly deepened, their lips parting to let agile tongues joust. Whimpering and groaning deeply with pleasure, the two of them were soon just as utterly lost in each other as they had been in the parking garage.

Using both hands, Kayla urgently pulled up the other woman's shirt and started to roughly fondle the delicious breasts she found within. At the same time, Cassie's hands headed south to pull open the front of Kayla's jeans.

Kayla lifted her butt from the seat to allow her to awkwardly tug her pants and underwear down, but did not let up for a moment on the breasts she was groping or the mouth she was kissing. As soon as she felt that she had enough room, Cassie reached down between her lover's legs and drove two fingers deep into Kayla's juicy pussy. This brought a hoarse grunt rumbling up from the back of Kayla's throat, but she still would not give up her favorite toys.

Cassie started pumping then, driving those strong fingers hard and deep into her little girl's burning, quivering cunt. Moaning and whimpering with pleasure, Kayla grew firmer in her kisses and rougher in her handling of the other woman's breasts as the excitement within her rapidly grew out of control.

The wildfire of sheer ecstacy that had been blazing within Kayla finally consumed her and she threw her arms around her lover to hug her tightly, burying her face in her neck as she shuddered and squealed her way through the orgasm.

The two women remained like that for several long moments as the last echoes of that climax slowly faded away, just enjoying the closeness and intimacy of that moment.

It was a moment that would be spoiled though by the sound of clapping.

Without releasing each other, the couple turned their heads to look through the lightly steamed up windshield to find a couple of young men standing there watching them with big, stupid grins on their faces, applauding them wildly.

Cassie scowled at them, bitterly annoyed that she could not be allowed even a moment of privacy with this wonderful young woman. She could hear them out there begging for them to continue the show, but she was in no mood to do them any favors.

Prying herself free of the teen, Cassie started the car and slammed her foot down on the accelerator pedal, making the vehicle leap forward. The men were forced to dive to either side to avoid being run over as the car roared away.

They drove all the way to the far side of the hotel before Cassie slammed on the brakes and sent the car lurching into an empty slot. Shutting the engine off again, she turned to her daughter and said, "We've been a little reckless and crazy tonight, honey. I think we'd better get up to our room before our luck runs out and we get ourselves into serious trouble."

"Sounds good to me."

* * *

Her name was Sharon Norris and she was the girl who had spent most of the meet whispering with Kayla, and the girl who had later checked out Mrs. Mann in that waiting room.

A petite little thing with curly red hair, warm green eyes and far too many freckles, the nineteen year old had a similar build to most of the girls on the team thanks to all of the exercise and training, strong and slender. One notable difference between her and her best friend though was that Sharon had a relatively large bosom that was even now stretching and straining the T-shirt she was wearing.

Sitting on the toilet, she had her jeans and her panties pushed all the way down to her ankles and was pushing two fingers of one hand in and out of her juicy pussy as hard and deep as she could, using four fingers of the other hand to rub her quivering clit.

Breathing hard as she played with herself, her whole body squirming and writhing on that toilet, she had her eyes closed and was imagining what must be going on right now in the Mann's hotel room. Kayla had been mighty stingy with the more intimate details thus far and so she was free to fantasize anything she liked, the lewd images driving her to distraction.

"Sharon?!" she heard her mother call from the other side of the door. "How much longer are you going to be in there?"

The teen needed a couple of seconds to find her voice, answering in a breathless gasp. "I'm almost done, Mom!" And she was, too. Already she could feel herself sliding inexorably into what promised to be a deep and very satisfying orgasm.

"I was going to go ahead and order us some dinner," her mother continued from their hotel room. "Does Chinese sound good to you?"

Sharon never even heard the question as she was suddenly overwhelmed by a massive climax, but her mother took the strangled grunt she let out as an affirmative. With a heartfelt moan, the girl slumped over wearily and had to support herself by leaning against the counter.

Waiting for her breathing to return to normal, she had to wonder what her friend was really doing right now.

* * *

At the moment, Kayla was getting off.

With her back arched high off the mattress, her legs jerking and kicking spastically, and both hands clenching the bed spread in white-knuckled fists, the young woman was grunting and gasping as she twisted and writhed.

As far as she was concerned, there was nothing more beautiful than her sweet and sexy daughter lost in the throes of ecstacy, so Cassie had risen back to her feet and was leaning over her, watching awestruck as she came. Mind you, to make sure her climax lasted a good long time even without her busy tongue in the girl's twat anymore, she had two fingers buried in those steamy, velvet depths and was twisting and pumping them in ways she was sure she would like.

Gradually, ever so slowly, Kayla started to come back down from her orgasmic high, slumping back wearily. Looking up, she found her beloved mother standing over her with her face drenched in fluid again, licking her juices off her hand.

"Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Come here and sit on my face."

Cassie had to laugh a little, shaking her head. She had created a monster by seducing this girl last night and wasn't sure she would be able to keep up with her. The teen was insatiable!

"No, dear. It's time to get cleaned up and get to bed."

Kayla was exhausted and really starting to feel sore in some very intimate places, but she couldn't resist giving her mother an argument. "But it's still early, mom!"

"I know," the older woman smiled, "but you didn't get any sleep at all last night and you've been up and working hard all day, both in the pool and in my arms. You desperately need to get some rest, dear. For that matter, so do I! I'm not as young as I used to be after all." Taking her little girl by the hand, she pulled her up onto wobbly legs. "Go and get yourself a shower."

The teen swept her up into her arms, kissing her lips. "How about we share one then? It would be so much more fun . . ."

It was almost impossible to resist her daughter, but Cassie somehow managed. "No, dear. The idea is to get clean so we can go to bed, not to find a new place where we can make love. Besides, I need to give your father a call - he's probably wondering why I haven't yet since the meet let out some time ago. Now go and do as your told."

"Yes, ma'am."

Kayla turned away and headed into the bathroom with an adorable pout on her face.

Taking a few long, deep breaths to calm herself, knowing that she needed to seem completely normal when she spoke to her husband, Cassie went for her purse to get her phone.

* * *

With a blissful sigh, the sleeping teen snuggled a little deeper into the older woman's embrace.

As with the previous night, the hotel room was dark, but not pitch black. There was something about the way the moonlight seemed to make Kayla glow softly that was just mesmerizing to her mother and she was taking full advantage of the opportunity to enjoy it.

The two women had gone to bed together in the nude, the mother spooned up tight behind her daughter and with an arm around her middle, but there was never any possibility that they would end up fucking again. Despite all of her earlier protests and pleas to continue the lovemaking, Kayla really was exhausted, after all.

In fact, she had already fallen fast asleep by the time her mother emerged from the shower.

With a blissful sigh of her own, she kissed Kayla on the cheek and then buried her face in her long hair, ready to go to sleep at last.

A low growling was heard and Cassie smiled, but did not open her eyes.

Considering that the only thing either of them had eaten since lunch was each other, it was only to be expected that their tummys might be rumbling. She resolved then and there to treat her baby to something really nice for breakfast.

And then she too was fast asleep.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers
12