All Comments on 'Cassie Colt-Legs'

by twistedjoe37

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This?

Was a fantastic story. I absolutely loved it! It's so hard to find good writing in this category. You're one of the few. Keep writing!

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 10 years ago
MASTERFUL!

This was really masterfully done.

Poetic and realistic—truly a beautiful love story. Also liked the coitus interruptus—truly a must unless, for example, an 18-year-old boy is fucking his 48-year-old mom. Dan clearly loves his little girl and doesn't want to get her pregnant. Genuine fatherly responsibility, giving it thus the savour of truth.

Cassie needs no one else but her loving daddy.

You get top marks. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Welcome back, Joe. I liked this one. Most of us wish we could see more posted from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I rarely give fives

* * * * *

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Wish I could give you !0 stars. Yum Yum.

So "wicked", so "hot", so good.

Thank you Joe, your not twisted, your "passionate", I loved it.

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Oops silly me

That should have been 10 stars, you just got me sooo confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No title

You turned a sin into something beautiful. Can one who reads your story ever be the same again? Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Most father/ daughter liasons leave me borderline queasy

Somehow you avoided all those derailing flash points. What can I say ? Hot is hot afterall. This builds oh so slowly & carefully to undeniably torrid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You did it again.

THANK YOU for sharing your phenomenal talent with us. Your stories are always perfect but this one is by far my new favorite. There is nothing better then slow, sweet daddy love to make me ache and beg to cum. This story had the perfect pace. I love to drag out my pleasure and I promise this got exactly where I needed to go.

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 10 years ago

One of the best I've read for some time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stars

The rating system does not justify what this story deserve, so I'll make one up for this. ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇I'm sure you get the point.

daytymerdaytymerover 10 years ago
Very erotic

I don't normally go for Father daughter stories. This time I kept reading and I am glad I did. The writing is good and the story flowed perfectly. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful & very erotic story !

I really loved the natural & realistic feel of the story, infused with the love, trust & tenderness that exists in any close connection & relationship, with the evolution into natural desires and passion. Beautifully done! Can't believe you can top it any further but look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All time fav!!

Still tingling and sensitive from enjoying your story so much!!

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 10 years ago
Great read

This was a fantastic read, I really enjoyed it, the build up was quite good and made the story believable as did the focus on the father's inhibitions, the finale was a well written pay off after the well paced and engaging piece of literary foreplay which was full of sexual tension and family intimacy.

I did find the father's eventual and total acceptance of having sex with his daughter to be a bit much but that's just my personal opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!

For part 2 Cassy tells her father that she wants him to get her pregnant with their first baby. After giving birth Cassy decides to stay naked all the time, and wants to give birth to another a baby every 10 months for her father. Having at least 26 children by her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This got me so wet

This was exceptional. I've been reading Lit for over a year now and I've never voted or commented on any of the dozens of stories I've read. Some were interesting but they didn't...EXCITE me. But your story aroused me so much, got me so wet, that this is the first time I've voted OR commented. I love father/daughter in concept, but where writing is concerned, I've never seen it written well until now. This was wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Please make a part two. I love all the stories by you but this is my favorite I have to hear more about your huge cock plunging into her barley woman vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

This was utterly fantastic! So hot and yet so very tender... Dan and Cassie touched my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh such a guilty pleasure

Your Cassie is my Niece "Carrisa"; the description of her physical, emotional, & mental being is so close it's scary.

She was getting extremely touchy-feely for a couple of months; towards "no one but me" that is. She'd try to wrestle, tickle, snuggle, hug me - even climb into bed in the middle of the night when they visited for a month (luckily I'm single). It was really wearing my resolve down. I'm almost terrified about future interaction with her because I know that's it's still there just beneath the surface. Dozens of times; I have stopped my hands inches from her breast; her taut belly, her narrow crotch, her tight little butt; stopped my mouth / teeth / lips inches from her neck, ears, chest, back, legs; clobbering myself "WTH am I doing?" She just kept coming back; time after time throwing herself at me. Just like Cassie's Dad; one thing leads to another, a bit of your guard gets beaten down inch-by-inch until you realize it's gone. All of a sudden; you're faced with the fact that this beautiful young lady is making "doe-eyes at you", jumping in your lap, attacking you from all sides & at any moment, ONE mis-step can take you past all acceptable actions.

I was "Lucky / Unlucky" because she moved 500 miles away for school a few months ago; but I still know that it almost "seems" inevitable. I am NOT supposed to want her; yet I DO, curse my tortured soul. I "see" all of the things in my head, sighs. I never saw it coming; never thought that I'd be interested in a family member, yet here I am! One step away from the edge!

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic! Unlike anything I've read here before...

Over the years, I've read a few dozen stories on Literotica, but none of them left me feeling so satisfied and surprised that I felt compelled to comment...

That ends now, as "Cassie Colt-Legs" was fantastic!

I don't purport to be sufficiently-qualified to write even an informal review, but I wanted to register my enjoyment and satisfaction in response to your effort.

The best praise I can offer is to acknowledge my intention to read some of your other work.

Cheers!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

A very hot story.....

blackgblackgabout 10 years ago
starry hottubs

Caddie and daddy should get it on in a porn thetar in the next chapta!!!!!!!!''"":-#89 make her chase old men to there seats then suck them all over there cooks.

Too good Piece out Gfunk;;;

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
astonishing

I'm not native English speaker, so my English would not be the best, but I love your language. It's a way simple and easy to read, but nevertheless very expressive. I love your style of telling erotic story. You concentrate to disposition, to building of tension and not to describing of sex according to the porn model (kissing, describing and removing clothes, cocksucking, cuntlicking, fucking, assfucking… ). Having sex is glorious, but describing it can easy get boring. Your lovers do exactly what I should do in same position. And of course I loved this story (the most I loved Stranger's Cabin). You are the best of all Lit authors.

I want a second part of this story? No! It’s nothing more to tell! I’d rather wait for new story of yours. When we can expect it?

Your admirer from Slovenia

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

really really liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I absolutely loved it.

I loved everything; the build up, the action, and the dialogue. I came twice. Reminds me of playing with my Daddy(Dd/lg relationship, not my real dad), and the yummy things he says and does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

'Cassie brought both hands to my shaft and wrapped them around it, its length equal to the width of both her hands.'

Ummm, I just don't quite get that, the guy said he was well endowed, but the with of both of his little girls hands is pretty damned small considering.

All that set aside, I fucking love loved this story! Truly loved the reality of the sex too!! Im so tired of every fucking story you read, every damned woman ALWAYS cumming when she gets fucked, total bullshit. Then most of the stories have both of them cumming at the same time, total fantasy bullshit again! At least that wasnt the case here :). I also appreciate the fact that the dad wasnt a pussy whiner acting like he didnt want to fuck her, going on and on for half a chapter about how wrong it is, blah blah, that gets old.

Thanks for the great story!!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Let me tell you .....

I didn't want it to end! Cassie and her father will be having intimacy for a long time and I hope you share those moments with us!

Thanks Twisted Joe!

peachiipeachiiabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Thanks for sharing, this was very well written. I loved it, wished it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Great Read!

You sir, GET the father-daughter fantasy. Too many authors fail to realize that the fantasy depends not solely on the taboo thrill of crossing the father-daughter relationship divide, but also on the vulnerability implied by that hierarchical structure. A vulnerability that is made manifest not by some full-bodied, buxom, pornstar-esque sex vixen, daughter in name or age only, crassly corrupting an unsuspecting father, but by a youthful, petite, woman-child, demure and graceful, face beaming up at her father in earnest, wanting, seeking his approval. Bravo...

eman_resu_10eman_resu_10over 8 years ago
A Great Read!

You sir, GET the father-daughter fantasy. Too many authors fail to realize that the fantasy depends not solely on the taboo thrill of crossing the father-daughter relationship divide, but also on the vulnerability implied by that hierarchical structure. A vulnerability that is made manifest not by some full-bodied, buxom, pornstar-esque sex vixen, daughter in name or age only, crassly corrupting an unsuspecting father, but by a youthful, petite, woman-child, demure and graceful, face beaming up at her father in earnest, wanting, seeking his approval. Bravo...

KittenKayKittenKayabout 8 years ago
Wow

Was fantastic. Love this story. Love the build up too. Not just a 3 second read. Nearly came myself lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
part two please

Kudos...

deucemageedeucemageeover 7 years ago
Awesome!

That was an awesome story! Reading it started a stirring in my pants for sure!

Thanks so much for submitting it for our pleasure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too much build up for nothing

Letting your horny audience read 2 full pages for just 1 short paragraph of described mating is just... pointless. Time wasting

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
chapter 2

please continue

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.10.22]

Sssmmmoookin' HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent. Slow, tender, gentle, unrelenting build to the crescendo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really too much verbiage for the climax. Ani e story that needed an editor.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous