Cassie Colt-Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than rolling her over to continue the massage, I climbed over her body and lay next to her. She shifted her head to my chest and pressed her tight young body into me, her hand returning to my cock. I kissed her head and she kissed my chest as she touched me, still just running her fingers over my rigid flesh. I reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft and showed her how to stroke a man. All the while she was squeezing her thighs together, and rubbing them back and forth, going crazy with want.

"Is this right, Daddy?"

"Yes, angel. It's perfect."

"I want you to show me everything," she said, as her legs rubbed together a little faster and a little moan escaped her lips.

"I will, baby girl. We're going to be lovers now, and we'll have time for me to teach you everything you've been wondering about. Is that what you want?"

"Oh God... Daddy... I...I..."

Cassie tucked her head into my chest and whimpered as spasms shook her body. I held her tight as she came before I'd even begun to think about making her.

"That's it, Cassie. That's my good girl, go ahead and cum."

"God, Daddy... I can't believe I just came like that. Your touch and your... cock and... God, you've just got me so hot. This is all I've been able to think about since that first time you looked at me."

"Me too, baby girl. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes. Yes, Daddy."

"I don't want to rape you, baby girl. This will only happen if you want it."

"God. I've lain awake at night thinking of you coming to rape me. I've... I've wanted you to. I'm so sick, Daddy. I mean it, it's literally all I've thought of since that first time. I know what a terrible thing that is to say. I'm so sick."

Tears formed in Cassie's eyes, but I didn't judge her. Her need had overcome her reason. I knew exactly how she felt.

I rolled her onto her back as she cried. She offered no resistance. I molded my hand over one of her petite breasts and rubbed it, enjoying the feeling of her tiny nipple hardening in my hand. Then I let my fingers trail down over her tummy and over her narrow hip and finally to the soft, smooth mound of her pussy. I cupped my daughter's sex, massaging it gently, memorizing its shape and the feeling of it beneath my hand. My little girl's vagina. The one pussy I was never supposed to touch, no matter what else, and yet the one I realized I'd wanted to touch the most for some time. I couldn't imagine a more forbidden, or paradoxically a more natural thing for a father to do.

Cassie began to squirm next to me, "Daddy... oh God, Daddy... please..."

I rubbed her clit in slow circles and she moaned and cooed and rocked her hips back and forth on my hand.

I needed to taste her, and I started with her mouth. I took her little chin in my hand and kissed her as a lover, my tongue finding hers and exploring it. She had some experience with that at least, and for a brief instant I realized that it had probably been with one of her girlfriends. Still, she knew how to keep her mouth soft and responsive, and she returned my kiss with passion, groaning into my mouth.

I kissed my way down her neck and body, trailing my tongue over her skin, enjoying each inch of her. I took each of her nipples into my mouth in turn, licking and suckling them while she writhed beneath me. While I kissed her breasts I brought my hand to her clit again and rubbed it with a faster motion. Within seconds Cassie's moans got more frantic and then she was cumming again, her sex and my fingers both soaked by her honey.

I continued lower, kissing my way down her belly, and hips, making my way between her legs.

I licked and kissed my daughters pussy, savoring her taste and scent and locking them in my memory. She tangled her fingers in my hair and moaned.

Her clit swelled and hardened under my tongue, and I increased the speed and pressure of my attentions. If she started to pull away, I would give her a few seconds of time, kissing her vaginal lips or pushing my tongue into the sweet nectar that coated her opening until she lost some of her sensitivity. I always came back to her clit, though, and soon her body began to surrender to the loving I was giving it. Soon she was pulling my mouth tight against herself.

"Daddy! Daddy... oh.... fuck... Daddy.... I didn't know... I didn't... God, it feels so good.... fuck.... Daddy I... God I'm going to fucking cum! Daddy! DADDY!"

I had to hold Cassie's hips as she lost control, grinding herself on my face and tongue as she arched her back deep and a scream tore its way out of her throat.

She came down in spasms, her body jerking as the remnants of that orgasm washed over her. I'd never seen a girl cum so hard. I thought for a moment that she really might pass out.

She didn't, though, or if she did it wasn't for long. I kissed her pussy slowly and gently, letting her get her breathing under control as she came back to Earth. I even thought of trying to lick her to her fourth orgasm of the morning.

I didn't continue my kisses, however. There would be time for that. Time for me to teach her every pleasure of the bedroom, and for her to learn to make her daddy happy and satisfied in every way, but not now. It wasn't what needed to happen at this particular moment.

At this moment I needed to take her, and she needed to be taken.

I moved over my daughter, my hard cock throbbing in time with my breathing. She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a combination of lust and fear and anticipation that nearly made me cum on the spot.

"It's time, angel."

"Yes, Daddy."

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it along her slit, savoring the heat pouring out of her body. I made the head of my member slick with her fluids, and then nudged it into her opening. I expected her to tense, but she actually seemed to relax as she spread her legs and sex, welcoming me into her.

I slipped the head of my cock into my daughter's vagina, and was consumed by the feel of her. Every centimeter of my shaft was electrified, and she was as tight a girl as I'd ever taken. Yet she was so wet that I slid in easily, until I bumped into the barrier of her hymen. Finally, she whimpered and tensed around me, catching my cock in a wet, silken trap.

"Are you ready, baby girl?"

"Is it going to hurt?"

"I'm sorry, Cassie."

"It's okay, Daddy. Make me a woman. Make me yours."

"Take a deep breath, angel. It's your last breath as a little girl."

Cassie's breast expanded beneath me as she inhaled, and I pulled back just an inch. When she exhaled her last virgin breath I pushed into her, and her innocence was mine. Cassie cried out as I sank all the way into her, her hairless pussy stretching around her father's thick cock.

"Oh! Fuck that hurt! That hurt me, Daddy... it hurt me."

"It might hurt a little the first few times I enter you, sweetie, but it will never hurt that much again, and soon it will just feel good."

Tears streamed down Cassie's face and I held still inside her, letting her get used to the feel of me. It took several minutes, and I almost hoped my cock would soften a little for her, but it didn't. My little girl had me so hard that I ached.

"God I feel so full... so full."

"Your pussy feels so good, angel. It's so incredible being inside my baby girl."

"I.... I'm ready for more Daddy."

"Are you sure, angel?"

"Yeah... just take me, Daddy. Use me. That's all I want."

Slowly, gently, I thrust in and out of my daughter as the tears continued. No matter what the stories say, when a petite teenaged girl loses her virginity to a large adult man, she's not going to cum on your cock. It's going to hurt her and it's going to hurt her quite a bit. Yet it has to happen. Cassie had wanted this from me, and I from her. Even though it caused her pain, we had to complete what we'd started. Pleasure, so much pleasure, would come later.

I tried to take my baby girl gently, but my passion was too great at the end. I controlled myself as much as I could, but I still possessed her in long, deep strokes. She looked up at me through the pain and the tears.

"I love you. I love you, Daddy. So much."

"I love you too, angel... daddy's almost there, baby girl."

"Yes. I want it. I want this, Daddy."

My gut and balls tightened and my vision began to blur as my orgasm neared. The buildup was powerful, primal. It went on for thrust after thrust as I looked down into my daughter's eyes. It built into an overwhelming expansion of love and lust and heat, one that could have only one release.

"God, Cassie... Cassie... angel.... love..."

At the last possible moment I pulled my cock out of my daughter and she reached up and stroked it with her hand as I began to spew huge blasts of cum all over her; over her tummy and breasts and face and hair. I always cum a lot, but this time it was like cannon shots, and soon my daughter was covered in several long, white ropes of my hot, sticky seed. I groaned her name while I shot load after load for her. While I gave her everything.

"Oh God... oh God, Daddy... yes! Oh my fucking God, cum all over me. God..."

The sight of my semen spurting and pouring all over my little girl was the most erotic thing I'll ever see. Seeing her reach up to it, coating her fingers in it before putting them in her mouth, her tongue swirling around them as she moaned... I can't describe the pure sin of it. The pure completion. It was like nothing I could have imagined.

I collapsed on the bed next to her while she traced the lines of cum with her fingers for the next few minutes, breathing heavily.

Suddenly she giggled and turned to look at me, a thick trail of cum still running along the side of her face, from her jawline all the way to her hair.

"God, Daddy, I'm a mess."

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't want you to get pregnant."

"I know, it's okay. I love it. I love your cum."

She reached down between her legs and touched herself, and her fingers came up bloody.

"I'm a woman now."

"Yes."

"Am I still your baby girl?"

"You'll always be my baby girl, Cassie. I'll always love you. None of this will change that. I'll always be your daddy, and you'll always be my little girl."

"Daddy... I need a bath. Will you help me?"

I brought Cassie to the bath and let her soak in the warm water for a while before I rubbed her clean with a soft washcloth, just like I had when she was little. I washed her body and face and hair and her poor, tender pussy. She smiled at me with pure love, just like she did then. It was like putting a piece back in the puzzle of my heart. Bath time had always been so special for Cassie and I. how much I'd missed it until we had it back. It had a new aspect to it now of course, as now Cassie was my lover as well as my daughter, but my heart was still full to bursting as I cared for her.

"Can I sleep in your bed?"

"Every night if you want."

"Do I have to go to school tomorrow? I... don't know if I'm going to be able to walk too well."

"No, you can stay home just this one day."

"Thanks, Daddy."

I carried her back to bed with me and held her naked body up to mine. Even though it wasn't yet noon I soon heard her breathing get shallow and regular, and I fell into the most perfect, dreamless sleep I'd ever imagined.