All Comments on 'Cast Adrift - Book 02 Pt. 02'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tickledkittytickledkittyalmost 16 years ago
Aww, Marsh...

This is great. I still can't believe you killed off Sir Edward though. I look forward to reading the next installment. xoxo

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Well Done!

A very good story by an exellent author! I am really enjoying this one. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

Lets have some more of this.

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Love this Story

I love this story....everything about it is perfect....I check often for updates...and wait patiently for you to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fabulous Story

Book 1 was great. Book 2 is fabulous to date, and I can't wait for the rest of this very well written story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Capital work, sir!

As do others, I wait impatiently for the continuation of this most excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So so good!

I hated when you stopped writing this story a long while back, and actually stopped reading your work for a while. Imagine my happy surprise when I realized that this story had continued! I wait in anxious anticipation of the next installment!!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiaralmost 16 years ago
Enjoyable indeed

Like everyone else, I can't wait for the next chapter! Like tickledkitty, I was sorry to see Edward killed off, but at the same time, I always thought Caroline's heart belongs with William. I'm so glad you're back to writing this story, and am keeping my fingers crossed for her and William. In the earlier chapters, I loved how you handled the Duke of Wellington - and would love it if we see more of him too! Great work, as always, Marsh!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Very Exceptional.

This is one of the most enjoyable reads I have had in a long while. Bravo.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Bravo Again.

Second time reading this great historical tale. Hard to believe there are not more recent comments this thoroughly enjoyable read. Wish there were more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The lack of comments usually imply that

Readers are merely saving it for the last chapter.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
The ax falls, what goes around comes around

Great build up in the court scene and everything coming to gather for truth and justice. Keep writin'

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Oh l love a hapyy ending. At least she's got funds again; now to get her man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous