All Comments on 'Cast Adrift - Book 02'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh My God!

How could you???????? Make me fall in love with William, then send him off somewhere then Edward and Catherine and then to kill Edward? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Now what will happen to Caroline? She can't die too...and Williams heart will be broken when he learns about Edward..Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You are good!

FreakyReReFreakyReReabout 16 years ago
Nooo!!!

How could this happen? I really liked Edward and now he's dead! Catherine will have to survive, but I was a little unsure of the investment deal. I hope Edward didn't pour all her funds into a bad deal and she ends up alone, destitute, and heartbroken again. I couldn't picture her going through another tragedy, now that her first husband and fiancee have both died. And what about William? I had hoped that he would ignore society and marry his brother's widow! They have such a good relationship. Well I can't wait for the next chapter, please hurry!!!

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Still a good tale!

Glad this one is back. What a wonderful tale and it gets more complex as we go. Will she loose the investment? Will William save her again? More soon I hope!

Hale1Hale1about 13 years ago
Very Impressive

After reading several of your offerings, I was not surprised that I enjoyed this one, but the complete change of time and focus have caught me off guard. Please, Please keep writing.

cookies7cookies7over 11 years ago
What?

You completely skipped over Caroline and Edward falling in love! The characters falling in love is half of the excitement of a love story. I don't understand why you would just skip that part.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Wow.

What a plot. Can not believe there are not any recent comments on this great story. Readers must only have been too much in a hurry to get to the next chapter.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
It remains compelling; however...

The "from out of left field" story developments...make it less

characters and story centered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What is the Plot?

What is the true meaning of the story? I wasted two days reading looking for any good connection between characters, and failed to find them. Now at the end Edward is dead, William is "who knows where"? And it looks as if Caroline is also being set up to be shot. No stars from me. I also will not waste my time on further writings.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Bravo Again.

Could not let the last.comment stand. Reminds of something about pearls and swine. This is a great historical story. My second time around with it and am enjoying it even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"A man could live with that"... I lay in bed half the night chuckling about that line...

-jaye-

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Nothing wrong with a good historical romp. Great story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous