All Comments on 'Castaway Love Ch. 02'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok, good

They’re eating, they have shelter, and they both get hard. Of course, given enough time, someone is going to have to rub one out. Maybe a little romance will start forming. They are obviously comfortable being naked around each other. This is looking good. Ready for more. Thank you.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Getting good

This story is shaping up to become a great story. I can't wait for him to suck Steve's big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, yes definitely ready for more!

They are comfortable in their nakedness, and maybe even eager to be together. The hardened cocks come out, and maybe these two marooned young men can "spark" their own personal fire. Steve's hairy chest and sexy body seems to be begging for a blow job and a good fucking.

If you had to be marooned on a deserted island, you'd want to have a "Steve" along for the duration, right? How nice to snuggle at night for warmth against a hairy-chested young man! Keep writing please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES