All Comments on 'Cat Fight Ch. 02: Return to Home'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you speak English?

Have you ever heard of "Proof Reading"?

It is the action of reading what you have just written to see if it actually makes sense!!

Example, on the third line - "They were both were still in their cat form."

'were' twice in a single 9 word sentence??

If you can't be bothered to Proof Read why should anybody waste time reading what you think is a story??

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 6 years ago

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE DO MORE OF IT

Pars001Pars001over 6 years agoAuthor

Putting this here as this is the newest chap I put out. I am trying to write though at the moment this is very hard. My mother was involved in a car accident. I am taking care of her as much as I can. Unfortunately I am extremely distracted at the moment I am about half done with 52 but it is slow going. It is hard to find time to write as tired as I am with the added things I have to do. Please bear with me I'll be back as soon as I can.

Pars001

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: do you speak english

Chill bro it's just one extra word that shouldn't be there so what! It's not that big of a deal. So many whiners out there that seem to get hard on being crybabies over the littlest things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Do you speak English

Please tell us what stories you have submitted. Your attempt here at showing us your intelligence failed, maybe your stories will do better. Until then, show respect to a Master that has proven his ability to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shut up you anonymous twat!!!

For fecks sake all you do is bitch and moan about free entertainment, it must royally suck to watch a movie with you, as you seem to be either Stephen king or an internet keyboard warrior. Stfu you slimy troll

chytownchytown9 months ago

***** This is a good read very entertaining so far. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2189 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES