All Comments on 'Cat Fight Ch. 27: The Last'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
coloradojcoloradojabout 6 years ago
Keep up the good work

I have enjoyed all of your stories. Please keep going. Thanks for the time I'm sure you spend writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fascinating story

I read a lot and this is one of only two favorites. Great characters and story line.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
We can now return to our regularly scheduled Future

This side story is a great way to open a whole new story line when you finish the tale of the return of the King ,, currently interrupted. I would also like to see just how the modern day Human race will react to and interact with the Cat folk. 5ss all the way so far. Keep the stories coming.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
More Please!

Thank you for sharing!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

First of all thanks for the quick showing of 27. Your stories are so fun to read . this last one had a great twist with him finding the first queen. I can’t wait to see where you go from here. .All I can say is more, more, please more. And thank you Pats.

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...