All Comments on 'Catalyst Pt. 01'

by susan_in_a_thong2022

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

Great story. 5 stars. I always love sniffing dirty panties and inhaling the musky, pungent pussy smell on the crotch. Although I’m more of a string bikini panties than a thong.

I’m sure Jenna and her mom would end up having sex. Hopefully at the end the whole family would get involved.

ag2507ag2507about 1 year ago

Yon definition of Catalyst is a wee bit lacking. We're it complete your title would be less compelling. If you add 10gm of catalyst to a mixture you get a new mixture plus 10 gm of catalyst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story. Cant wait for family vacation. Please continue.

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 year ago

Really liked the beginning or first part of the story. Characters are well presented and the context well explained. It is also well written and quite erotic in description. Especially the scene in the living room, Jenna with her mom and dad, all three communicating sexually. Without saying anything and just looking at each other, their sexual desire was dictating their actions. The only thing that was missing (from my point of view) is maybe some words about how Jenna and her dad Rich started to get involved sexually. Lovely style of writing and can't wait to read how things will evolve within the family. Voted 5 stars !

themailman13themailman13about 1 year ago

I'll be waiting for next part--Great story!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Fucked up on so many levels but that’s my world view. Unrated.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What??? She saw them multiple times fucking and NEVER found time to confront either him or her. What a load of bullshit. Any normal person, even one as fucked up as the wife would’ve exploded over this, that’s the truth. Even if they made up later and then accepted the incest, that first outrage would’ve happened. That one touch of unreality has ruined the start. Let’s hope the next chapter is more in touch with reality.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story although I'm not much into father and daughter incest will see what happens in next chapter gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

After she first found out and mentioned to her husband, neither he or daughter bothered to communicate with her and kept sneaking around. This massive disrespect when it felt like the story was angling at a family loving each other jarred me out of immersion and couldn't get back into it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing start to the series. Thank you!

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster6 months ago

Beautiful, I can’t wait for more 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusan_in_a_thong2022@susan_in_a_thong2022
my stories come from my own experiences, as well as those of others I have met along my journey and have been shared with me. Please enjoy them, there are more coming soon, I promise!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Catalyst Series Info