Catalysts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Together," I said.

David and Marco were slow to snap out of their trance, but eventually they grasped what I was suggesting. Just like me, they hooked their fingers into the hem of Kristin's panties. In a slow and synchronized movement, we pulled down, stripping our teacher. She awkwardly held up her hands, and I couldn't tell if it was to stop herself from interfering or if she was signaling her complete surrender.

We let her underwear fall to her feet, and she remained standing in front of us, passively letting us drink in her nakedness. Her chest heaved with her excited breath, and her trimmed pubic hair did little to hide her glistening wetness.

"Now, dance," I commanded. "Naked."

Once again, she started to sway to the hypnotic music. But I held up my hand to stop her.

"Naked," I reiterated.

It was amusing to me that she'd saved her face veil for last. It seemed she wanted this last barrier to hide behind, as if concealing her face might hide that it was really her—our respected professor—who was standing there naked before her students. But I wasn't prepared to give her that refuge. It took her a moment to react, but eventually she pulled the veil off, revealing her flustered face. Her predicament was stunningly erotic to watch.

But her embarrassment didn't stop her from obeying. She resumed her dance, swaying seductively before us. She was dancing close to us now, and our eyes travelled up and down her body, taking in her every detail. She blushed a deeper red every time our eyes lingered at her pussy; she knew we could see how excited she was to perform for us. But embarrassment didn't dissuade her. On the contrary, it seemed to incite her. She rocked back and forth, deliberately making her tits rock before our eyes. And when she turned to dance facing away from us, she catered to our hungry eyes by making her ass sway compellingly.

When the song ended, she looked nervously over her shoulder. She seemed uncertain what to do next. So was I, but there was one thing my lust-drunk mind was certain of—no one in the room was prepared to end this night. My eyes once again dropped to her round cheeks. The first time I saw her curvy ass, she was lying in the same couch I was now sitting in. The flashback inspired me.

"Lie down," I said and patted my lap.

She may have been shocked by her new command, but there wasn't a hint of disobedience. She simply lay down across our laps, trying but failing to retain some of her modesty by keeping her legs together while climbing on top of us. I was no longer surprised by her compliance. I understood just how deeply she craved to be controlled—to be relieved of responsibility.

And her natural submissiveness drew out parts of me I didn't know existed. I felt a strong desire to dominate her, and the sight before me was inspiring. She was lying where we first caught her reenacting what she was watching on her computer, and just like then, her big, round ass now poked to the ceiling. But her hips were supported by my lap instead of a pillow. Without hesitation, I ran my hand over her thigh and up over the curve of her inviting ass. She panted with excitement.

She must have expected what was about to happen, but she still gasped in shock when I slapped her ass. I soothingly rubbed the point of inflection before landing another blow on the other cheek. It was breathtakingly erotic to watch her ass move with the impact. As I continued, I spanked her along the curve of her ass to emphasize the rocking movement.

With the music gone, the room was silent beyond heavy breaths, Kristin's gasps, and the impact of my hand against Kristin's ass. Sure, we could still hear the party pumping over at our place, but the outside world seemed insignificant. Only our bubble mattered—the four of us and the roles we had accepted. Kristin's head rested in David's lap, and she awkwardly dug her face into the fabric of his tunic, as if trying to hide her shame. Equally condescending and comforting, he patted her head.

My prior experience with spanking was minimal, to say the least. Yet, at that moment, it felt perfectly innate. Big and round, her ass appeared perfect for the purpose. And it wasn't just her body that made it feel natural to dominate her. She was radiating submissiveness. When I paused my spanking, she arched her back, instinctively making her ass inviting.

Her cheeks had developed a pinkish tone, and it made my head spin with lust to see the proof of what I had done. Yet, I hadn't been spanking her hard. I sensed that the significant inflection for her was the mental torment of submitting to her students. And I knew her ass needed to last. I glanced at my friends.

"Stand up," Marco said.

Kristin pulled her face out from the protective blanket she'd made out David's tunic. As she rose to her feet, she appeared confused and disappointed that her spanking might have stopped already. But even if I wasn't sure what Marco had in store for her, I was convinced her precious agony wasn't over.

"On the table," he commanded and pointed to the coffee table in front of us. Making his intentions clear, he placed a cushion for her knees on top of it.

Slowly, she eased down on her hands and knees on top of the table. Perpendicular to her audience, she stared straight ahead to avoid eye contact. For a long time, we just sat there, marveling at the sight. Her arched back offered an inviting presentation of her ass.

Eventually, Marco rose. He stepped over to the other side of her, making sure David and I had a good view. He ran his hand over her back and down to her ass. He lingered there, greedily roaming over her cheeks. I smiled. Clearly, I wasn't the only one with an obsession for her sizeable, round ass. She whimpered softly when he finally slapped her.

As he continued to spank her, I sat back and watched. It was nearly as exciting as spanking her myself. The mixture of pain, pleasure, and embarrassment in her face was a delight to watch. The way her tits pendulated with the impact of Marco's hand added to the carnal eroticism of the scene.

David also observed for a long time, but eventually he decided to join in. He rose from the couch and stood opposite Marco. Kristin clearly had fantasies about being spanked, but I wondered if she'd ever imagined ending up on the receiving end of multiple domineering hands.

Continuing to slap her, David and Marco ran their free hands up her body towards her tits. I heard them grunt as they reached their target. This was an opportunity I couldn't forfeit, and I soon joined in. The three of us circled our slave, spanking and groping her. Most of the time, she had at least one hand pulling at her thick nipples.

I could only imagine what might be going on inside her head as she passively held her pose while we helped ourselves to her body. Occasionally, she let out a moan, and it seemed like the evidence of how much she enjoyed her ordeal embarrassed her as much as the ordeal itself. But embarrassment appeared to be a large part of her excitement.

Our groping hands soon found their way to her pussy, and her moans rose each time someone circled a finger over her clit. She was invitingly open, and I ran my finger over her slit a few times before pushing inside. She squealed as I continued to pump my finger in and out of her. Somewhere in the back of my mind I must have known how crazy this was; I was fingering my teacher! But at that moment, I was unable to focus on anything other than my current purpose—to dominate this marvelous woman.

But this was a shared adventure. I withdrew, knowing she wouldn't be left empty for long. We continued our rotating scheme, hands and fingers playing with our pet. Her moans escalated, and she repeatedly approached the point of no return, only to be deprived as we traded places.

Still, our pet deserved her reward. Eventually we silently agreed on pushing her over the edge. David pumped several fingers in and out of her cunt while I focused on her clit. Marco tended to her tits, tugging at her thick nipples. To give her the final push, David and I started spanking her ass with synchronized slaps.

Her wailing as the orgasm took her sang with gratitude. She trembled out of control. Yet, it didn't distract us from our mission; we drove her through her climax with steady hands. She collapsed her arms and fell forward, resting her chest on the table.

She stayed like that through her aftershocks. We removed our hands and marveled at the sight. Her capitulated pose left her even more exposed. Her cheeks were parted, and we stared straight Professor Fredriksen's asshole, on display for our prying eyes.

She must have realized how indecent she was, and she tried to straighten her arms again to retain some minimal modesty. But Marco stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. He knelt down and whispered in her ear, yet loud enough for David and me to hear.

"Your toys—where are they?"

Her breath shivered as she pointed to an inconspicuous black box sitting on a smaller table next to the couch. It wasn't until Marco opened it that I understood what he was after. It was full of sex toys. I assumed this wasn't where she usually stored her pleasure box and that she'd planned to continue what we interrupted earlier that day. Yet, she unlikely thought we'd be there to finish it with her.

I had noticed the toys she'd laid out on the coffee table when we barged in on her backyard, but I was too absorbed by the image of my naked teacher to register exactly what they were. Marco, however, seemed to have paid more attention to her collection. There were several butplugs in the box, and without hesitation, he picked a mid-sized one with a sparkling blue jewel at the base. Kristin stared in disbelief at the toy in his hand, but she obediently held her pose.

Marco was in no rush. He teased her with the tip of the toy, running it up and down the valley of her parted cheeks. But he never ventured to her sensitive center. Kristin hugged her arms around her head, and together with her blonde hair, they provided a shelter in which to hide her embarrassment. But her body betrayed her. When Marco grazed within an inch of his target, she emphasized her arching posture, silently begging him to give her what she now craved. He removed the toy, and for a moment I thought he heartlessly called off what he'd started. But instead he reached into the box for some lubricant and coated the plug. She gasped when he placed the slippery tip at her rim and began circling. Her asshole appeared to repeatedly open and tighten, as if clasping for the toy. But her body didn't move. Submerged in obedience, she left it to her owners to decide if and when she'd get what she craved.

Marco placed the toy at her opening, but he didn't push inside.

"Push back," he commanded.

Kristin obeyed, and pressed back against the toy. But Marco withdrew before she got more than the tip. They repeated this pattern over and over, and Kristin rocked back and forth, each time stretching her hole slightly further around the plug. She let out a grateful moan when he finally pushed the toy all the way inside. We stared in awe at the sight of the sparkling jewel between her cheeks.

Tunics turned out to be a good garment for the occasion; I was certain my erection wasn't the only one appreciating the latitude of loose fabric. But I was rock hard by now and felt a need to escape my underwear. And while the contrast between our naked pet and her clothed owners added to her erotic humiliation, it was time to take this party to another level. My friends had the same idea, and we all disrobed.

Naked and invaded, Kristin continued to hide her face. But eventually she grew curious about what was going on behind her. By the time she peeked back over her shoulder, we were naked. Her eyes widened in shock. Though she couldn't be surprised we'd stripped down, being faced with three towering erections asserted the reality of what we were in the midst of.

"On your knees," David said. "On the floor."

Without hesitation, Kristin slid from the table down on the floor. Her eyes wandered among our swaying erections as we approached. She stroked her blonde hair behind her ears and looked up at us with pleading eyes.

"Go on," David said.

She went for his cock first, touching him only with her tongue. Awaiting my turn, I watched as she systematically explored every inch. And I didn't have to wait long. She knew she had several masters to please and moved her tongue along to me. She tasted me with long, sweeping lashes. On some level, the experience was surreal. Here was my teacher—on her knees and worshipping my cock! But looking down at her, it felt surprisingly natural, like we'd aligned inherent parts of us that flourished in our bubble.

When she shifted over to Marco, I glanced at the piles of costumes on the floor. Oddly, I found myself thinking of chemistry. It was nerdy, of course, and totally unwarranted for the situation. Yet, I couldn't help thinking about a recent lecture about catalysts—substances that facilitate chemical reactions through alternative pathways for the process. Our costumes and the roles we assigned ourselves had served that very purpose. Along with our inadvertent breach of her privacy, they had allowed us to morph into this alternate state—a reality where it was entirely befitting for a mature woman to submit to a group of young men.

And just like in chemical reactions, our catalysts weren't needed to uphold the new state. They had served their purposes and we no longer needed to hide behind our characters. We weren't roman soldiers; we were three college students with a burning desire to sexually dominate our submissive teacher. She was not a gift from Cleopatra; she was a gift from herself, willing to serve.

"Open your mouth," Marco said.

A part of her must have felt deeply humiliated, looking up at us with her mouth gaping. But she was too far gone to hide her submissive urge. She waited obediently, her mouth open and ready. Both Kristin and Marco moaned as he finally fed her his cock. He pumped back and forth, gradually pushing deeper inside her mouth.

But he didn't occupy her for long. We took turns, fucking her mouth with increasing intensity. With smearing lipstick and saliva dripping from her chin, her face grew messier with each thrust between her lips. It would be stretch to say her appearance was classy, but there was certainly something adorable about her demeanor. She'd bravely torn down all barriers and was revealing her devotion to sexual servitude in all its glory. The stark contrast to how she usually presented herself emphasized her sluttyness.

"Lead us to your bedroom," I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

She started to rise but stopped. Instead she placed her hands on the floor and crawled on her hands and knees. It may have been in part because her knees were too weak with excitement to stand, but it also conveyed that she'd fully accepted her position as our obedient pet. Eyes drawn to the blue jewel between her round cheeks, we followed her.

Reaching her bedroom, she crawled onto the bed but kept her position on her hands and knees. We climbed on the bed and encircled her. Her ass was pointed at David, and he didn't falter. He placed his cock at her cunt and pushed inside, filling her deep with a steady thrust. Her mouth fell open in a muted scream.

Clasping my hand in her hair, I guided her mouth to my cock. We were far too high on excitement for a slow build-up, and we drove her with determined force. The sight of her heavy tits rocking with her movement added to the wantonness of her display. Marco began playing with them, pinching at her nipples. The sensation quickly became more than she could handle. Even though it was only minutes since her last release, she came again, trembling uncontrollably as we fucked her through her climax.

I felt my own need for release build, and it was getting increasingly difficult to hold back. But I knew we were not done. After a brief pause to let her recover, we started a new rotation scheme, taking turns on her mouth and cunt. I could feel the plug in her ass press against my cock as I slid back and forth inside her. And as I pressed my hips against her ass, my pelvis pushed the toy deeper, increasing the pitch of her muffled moans.

The position however made it challenging for her to include her hands in her servitude. Still inside her, Marco grabbed on to her hips and pulled her along with him as he fell back. He steadied her on top of him, and David and I encroached on her sides, giving her hands and mouth access to serve our cocks as she rode Marco.

David left the room for a moment, and when he returned, he'd fetched the paddle from her box of toys. I thought at first he was going to use it on her ass like we'd caught her about to do to herself. But I soon realized he had other plans. The paddle was flexible, and he used it to trace the outline of her massive tits. Kristin responded by straightening her arms against the bed behind her, instinctively pushing her chest out to let him do with her as he pleased. She probably expected it, but still yelped in shock as he slapped her breast.

As she continued to bounce on top of Marco, David and I began passing the paddle between us, taking turns at spanking her tits. The impact was never hard enough to inflict more than a sting, but it emphasized our commitment to dominate every part of her. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined sharing an experience like this with my friends. Yet, it felt right. There was no better word to describe it. It seemed to me her desire for submission was so vast that it took three domineering men to match it.

When it was David's turn to occupy her cunt, he made her straddle him face to face, allowing him continued access to her tits. Marco fed his glistening cock into her mouth, and she greedily lapped up the essence of her own excitement. I watched for a moment, marveling at the sight. The blue jewel shimmered like a lure between her cheeks as she bounced on David's cock.

"Go for it," Marco said. "All at once."

He'd noticed where I'd been looking. I wasn't sure why I was going to have the privilege of taking her ass, but I could tell he was struggling to hold back much longer. Repeatedly he had to pull her hungry mouth away from his cock. Also, we had long since checked our egos at the door. We were a well-oiled machinery with the sole purpose to dominate our collective pet.

I fetched the lube from her box and made sure she watched as I coated my cock. She stopped bouncing and stared with nervous amazement as I prepped myself. Clearly, she understood what was about to happen. And once my cock was slippery and ready, I slowly pulled the plug from her ass, leaving her temporarily empty. She fell forward, resting her chest against David as she obediently waited to be filled again. She was our submissive slut, and she knew it.

I aligned my cock with her hole and pushed forward ever so slightly. A submissive yelp escaped her mouth as I stretched her. I repeated my thrusts, each time going slightly further. Though my cock was much thicker than the toy, her ass offered little resistance. Soon I had worked the tip past her rim, and she wailed in the rhythm of my thrusts as I continued to gradually push deeper inside her.

Once my hips pressed against her ass, we gave her a moment to adjust to the sensation. But not for long. Soon, we were pistoning in and out of her every orifice, finding a synchronous rhythm. The sensation of her tight ass around my cock was a mind-blowing treat.

And it was a treat for our pet too. Her triple penetration drove her ecstatic. Repeatedly, her escalating moans indicated she approached yet another orgasm. But we slowed our grinding each time, forcing her to dwell a moment longer in her state of complete surrender.