Catalysts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was getting increasingly hard to control my own climax. And judging from my friends' strained grunts, I could tell they were struggling too. When she next approached her point of no return, we didn't stall her. Instead, I slammed harder against her ass, pulling her back over the cocks that filled her cunt and ass with a steady grip of her hips.

Even with Marco's cock between her lips, her grateful moans as she trembled into ecstasy were ear-shattering. Had I cared about the outside world, I probably would have worried that our friends still partying at our place next door might have heard her. But I cared only about what was happening in our bubble. We slapped her already rosy ass, emphasizing her submission throughout her release.

As she came down, she rocked slowly back and forth. Still filling her ass, I could feel the shivers of her aftershocks on my cock. And I needed my own release. Yet, Kristin was spent, and it was getting obvious that she couldn't take much more. We allowed her to slide away, and she collapsed onto her back.

Her eyes wandered among our throbbing cocks, all of which were ready to burst. It seemed we all had the same idea of how to end this extraordinary experience. She stroked a few blonde strands from her face behind her ears, and we encircled her, David and Marco from her sides and me straddling her chest. She still shimmered with that submissive glow, looking up at us with pleading eyes.

"Please," she whispered. "Mark me as your slut."

These were the first words she'd uttered since we entered her house. And they were enough to push my friends and me over the edge. We erupted in unison, showering our grateful pet with cum. Her orgasmic aftershocks returned, making her quiver as white strands splashed across her face. Our excitement had been building for hours, and our collective eruption seemed to go on forever. She gaped wide and swallowed gratefully all that landed in her mouth.

When our shower eventually subsided, she looked up at us with gratitude, a gentle smile breaking out on her cum covered face.

"Thanks," she said. "That was..."

She trailed off. We all knew there were no words to describe what had happened. She sat up and looked down on her chest, watching as cum dripped onto her tits. Spent, no one seemed to be in any rush to move.

Thinking back on the evening, it was obvious I'd been right—she hadn't been craving our respect. Yet, as she sat there a slutty mess, I couldn't help but feel a great deal of admiration for her. It had taken a lot of guts to so brazenly live out her deepest desires.

"Do you mind if I go clean up?" she asked eventually.

She was still asking for permission, but her voice now sounded more courteous than meek. I could tell she was gradually transitioning out of submissiveness. She disappeared towards her bathroom and soon thereafter we heard the shower go on.

When she came back out, we had gathered our things and—in lack of other options—put our tunics back on. Kristin had put on a robe and wore a towel wrapped into a turban around her hair.

"Going back to party, hey?" she asked.

"Uhm," I began. "We should probably make sure everyone's still alive."

"Unless you prefer we'd stay, of course," David added.

Kristin chuckled. "My ex-husband is coming over with the kid in the morning. No offense, but I rather not explain why you're here."

We laughed for a moment.

"But before you go...." Kristin continued. "Can I ask you for another favor?"

"You can relax," Marco said, thinking he knew what she was about to ask. "We're not going to tell anyone about what we did tonight."

"Yeah," I added. "If someone asks where we've been, we'll just tell them we had to fight off a Carthaginian invasion."

I winked at her, and Kristin broke out in one of her signature smiles, her dimples turning into deep valleys.

"That sounds good," she said. "Thanks. But I already assumed you weren't going to tell anyone about this—and frankly I don't think anyone would believe you!"

I chuckled. "Fair enough. So, what it is it?"

"Well..." she began. "I have another free evening in two weeks. Any chance you guys are free then? I can cook you dinner and..."

She trailed off, and the submissive blush returned to her face.

"And..." she continued, her voice tentative. "Well, maybe after dinner you can do whatever you want with me?"

With a lack of appropriate words, we all nodded enthusiastically, and she thanked each of us with a tender kiss on the cheek. We left, knowing that our neighborhood had just gotten even better.

The end

- - - - -

This is an entry to the Halloween contest. Don't forget to vote if you liked it. A big thanks to Dazmine for her valuable editing.