All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Trainman2012Trainman2012almost 6 years ago
Great story

As normal a great story, please let us know when the bugs are worked out of the art. Thank You.

great lovergreat loveralmost 6 years ago
Looks like all the illustrations are missing

The story is too long and all the illustrations are missing.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Illustration issues

Hi

I have contacted.lit... but it seems at the moment if u refresh the page 1-3 times the pics will eventually come.

No idea why but hopefully will be fixed soon.

Jasmine

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 6 years ago

Good story but will be even better once the pics work. As to other follow on stories for this, maybe go with Catching Mommy: Win Win for All or Victoria Wins sides and show them in the aftermath. Didn't really care all that much for Olivia and this is with my thing for pregnant women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5/5

loved it. a new take on one of my favourite stories.

keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best series in the site

I was pleasantly really surprised that my favorite series has another entry and boy it does not disappoint. Seeing the mom's perspective gives the series extra depth. We really get to see how seductive Olivia is as she systematically dominates Victoria's mother. She really is one of my favorite characters in this site. I hope you will make more entries on the series. Hopefully one on the perspective of Olivia, especially during "Olivia Wins" where she dominates Victoria. I love stories where the bitchy, arrogant female antagonist win against their rival. I read that it was supposed to be the original ending to the series and was surprised that it had the the lowest rating out of the three endings since I like it best. Guess people just have different tastes.

I also hope you will make a story about the time at the end of Olivia Wins where Katrina had Victoria on a leash and was driving with her to her house to train her. To Victoria, Katrina was always presented as just a hanger-on to Olivia and seeing her dominating Victoria was beyond hot. I want to see Victoria being trained by Katrina in her house, being her live-in slut and following her every will. As always, fantastic story and hope to see more.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Illustrations

The illustrations are all there. The story was too long to read in its entirety, but skimming it was good enough for me to rate it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mommy can't win

Although long it was a good story and I do want to see Victoria win and put the screws to Olivia.

highdickfinitionhighdickfinitionover 5 years ago

5/5 amazing story. Not to sound ungrateful but can we get a Kate version of the events in Olivia wins????

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I loved it very much. The story line is great and the illustrations were wonderful. You do a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT

Hi Jaz

In addition to your usual overall excellent story telling, I am enjoying the introduction of what I feel are some subtle new references and directions in your writing. Please continue to incorporate these in upcoming stories, these real life situations e.g.- Having to wear panties during your period and other similar comments, expand in a very erotic / sexy way a welcome element of reality too often not mentioned.

And yes, your 'ripe cunt' illustration is superb - kudos to you and your illustrator.

Always waiting for more... with or without illustrations.

Love x x x x

Jack Auff

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 5 years ago
Another great story

Please write all thre endings to give it variety. I love reading your stories please keep writing jasmine.

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 5 years ago
Multiple Endings

I agree. Write all three endings.

TheBlackstarTheBlackstarover 5 years ago
Very good

Wandorfull loved it, the golden shower was good.

keep the good work.

LoneWolf1391LoneWolf1391over 5 years ago
Win

Olivia wins would be the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

Olivia is my favorite character

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
amazing author

still the best seduction writer on 'Lit' thank you for sharing your stories and erotic thoughts with us.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 5 years ago
Amazing!

This story was perfect. You have such a talent for writing and your writing shows patience and great timing, the story was so taboo and dirty, but it never felt over the top, or too much, it was restrained when it needed to be. I got completely sucked into it, and I couldn't stop reading. This has to be one of my favorite stories of all time. Honestly i'm such a huge fan! You are an amazing writer. And these lesbian domination stories from you are incomparable to any other. Thank you for taking the time to write them.

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 5 years ago
Magnificent

I love every catching mommy story....u ate beyond talented and I'm honored toreador ur 2ork.....thank u so much for sharing ur talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That must be your mother

at the top of page 11. Does she know of all of the information concerning her that you post online?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Olivia wins

Its only natural Olivia wins everything. Please do another one with mommy's perspective of Victoria submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
rediculous

no human could betray her daughter like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Like graphics

Love this story telling from mom's viewpoint..but i hate rich pretentish bitches who demeam people, so only endings that work for me are ones where O is schooled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

every thought of getting this turnd in to a VN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was great mothers pov but was weird to a certain extent. Like why would Kate allow herself to gangbanged at a frat house. She did it to save her career true but if a gangbang like that happens that would be ruining her too. So gangbang bit was better for Lauren only. Besides that olivia clearly was destroyed at the hotel bathroom confrontation Lauren had no chance clearly so idk how that changes

Rest till page 7 it was very hot. But alright I'm in team victoria who i feel is the best character along with kate so yes. Nice development overall except that gangbang

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

Superb - thanks for giving us this viewpoint.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

176 Well written. Interesting but, of coarse, nothing new. I’m not a fan of the privileged running roughshod over others. I prefer emotional stories centered on love, not domination. By the way-I’d like to know what pleasure wearing and using a strap on other than whatever is given to the receiver. Looks more like it pain inducing instrument. Again, I prefer tenderness, not pain.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A few things that make this story pure fantasy.

1) You do realize that the United States and England do not share reciprocity with lawyers. An English prosecutor functions under a completely different set of rules from their American counterparts. Kate would have to move to America and pass the Massachusetts bar exam before she would allowed to practice law in the state. That would involve months of preparation and study.

2) Why would the city of Boston hire an English attorney when Harvard and Boston College are close by? It’s not like we don’t have a surplus of lawyers in America.

3) Blood is thicker than water but apparently in Boston, lust is thicker than blood. So Kate betrayed her daughter for the sake of a few orgasms? She denied the universal evolutionary impulse to protect her progeny for a fleeting experience that will be forgotten in less than a year? SSL, would you betray your child for a momentary endorphin rush?

4) By engaging in this arrangement, Kate endangered not only her career, but the city of Boston which she swore to protect. All it would take was Olivia to have a bad day, and 18-year-old girls never get overwhelmed by their emotions, and sell Kate’s secret to a criminal.

5) You need to abandon your binary and truncated view of women. After 60 years of life and 38 years being married to the same woman, I’ve found women to be wonderfully complex and nuanced creatures devoted much more to their relationships and intimacies than their kinks.

6) You need to drop your tendency toward sweeping generalizations. All women have thought of black cock. For that to be true, all 3.7 billion women on the planet have to agree, from the babushka in Siberia to the abuela in the Andes Mountains. If only one disagreed with your assertion, you would be wrong.

7) And finally, you would do well to never reference Kinsey again. It’s an unspoken fact that Kinsey used a flawed methodology and falsified his results. The report is utter garbage. Not only that, but the publication of Alastair MacIntyre’s After Virtue destroyed the prescriptive capabilities of the social sciences. Descriptive capabilities, yes. Prescriptive, no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...