All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Author's note

Hi all,

On Thursday: Olivia wins will be released

On Friday: win win for all will be released

I hope you enjoy...

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
No To Olivia Wins!

Why should she win?

She was the evil bitch who started it all!

Win Win MIGHT be ok, but I still don't think she should benefit at all.

emeraldcemeraldcabout 10 years ago
great job

I was rooting for Victoria -- glad you went that way --makes for a much hotter story line when the underdog has her day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pick an ending and write it

Multiple choice is for grade school.

theprincehtheprincehabout 10 years ago
Yay

Glad you're doing Alternate endings, I was worried it would just be Victoria winning, atleast I get a good Olivia wins ending.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
This ending is fine

I don't like alternative endings because if Victoria handles things differently in the ohers and loses I'm going to think she is stupid for not thinking about joining force with others.

This ending is great. I was routing for Victoria since the beginning. In the story we don't know Olivia well enough to bond with her. In your other stories the dominating person is always around and little by little takes charge of the submissives. Here olivia is too distant to relate too. Why Victoria who is a dom would bow before Olivia?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 10 years ago

I will read the Win Win For All because of what I think that one will be. But as the Olivia wining one, nope I ain't going to read it. Bitches like Olivia need to be put in their place. I'm ok it Olivia and Victoria adimting they love each other, stranger shit has been known to happen and I'm ok with that. But as to the Bitch winning nope don't want to read that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

id read both the others cant wait for olivia wins

BensoniBensoniabout 10 years ago
k

Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Olivia Wins

Interesting that you chose to write Victoria Wins first, maybe you're saving the best for last

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Authors note 2

Hi all,

I originally planned to release all three on the same day...literotica decided the order...over a three day span and I thought ... Works for me!

I would have done it alphabetically because I am OCD like that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
im so excited im shaking :D

I'm dying to read the alternate endings I love your stories so very much I've been dying for the conclusion and you where kind enough to give me three choices I LOVE IT!!! can't wait to read the alternates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

Love your work and love this ending...........However i'm pretty sure i will love the other endings as well. Top marks for doing these alternative endings and jesus....i wish i could have sex with your mind as you are fricking great :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanx jasmine

i waited for long. i am desperately waiting other parts as well where a natural domme olivia will get victoria on the all four

BladenessBladenessabout 10 years ago
Thanks for writing this!

Great story! I hope you keep up with stories like this! One of my favorite series on Literotica for sure. I didn't really think Victoria had it in her at first but you kept this ending interesting. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good ending

Although there should've been only one ending with Victoria winning, you made 3 stories to cater to all your fans which is a fair game. But still, this one is the best one as Olivia reaps what she sowed without much far-fetching the original story.

I hope to read more such stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

That was bloody great, My cocks never been so hard or cum so much :) my wife thanks for a perfect facial, all your stories are.... wow...

Silkstockinglover, you need to publish a book big time

I have to make a profile soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I read it and I think it's only fair if Victoria wins. I love your style of writing, always gets me. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Victoria

I'm on for Victoria, I read them all but the better ending was Victoria, I hate snobby rich assholes like Olivia and having Victoria win was MUCH more satisfying.

Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88over 9 years ago
Team Victoria!

This series was amazing! I loved every moment of it. I'm Team Victoria all the way. I'm glad she got what was coming to her. Also, I'm really happy Victoria and Becka wound up together. I liked them together. Thank you for that. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
olivia wins is better than this

Olivia wins is more erotic and dramatic than this one..i wanted Victoria to win but after reading this I realize I'm on Olivia's team. Your stories are very

imaginative and so hot im becoming addictive..

masterj32202masterj32202over 9 years ago
Any Chance of a Sequel (Expansion)?

Any chance of a detailed account of the step-mom, sister etc; fall?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

After reading all 3 endings (and being team Victoria all the way through) I do have to admit that the win win ending was a very good way to end everything. But I do prefer Victoria wins just because people like Olivia piss me off, acting like they're above everyone else.

Your writing style is so good, I love many of your stories, please continue writing and provide all of us domme/sub lovers with amazing plots and characters to fall in love with over and over again

goolwaman17goolwaman17over 9 years ago
AWESOME

Awesome. Have only recently found your stories but must say this first experience is mind boggling. Creative, inspirational, inter wiving, twists and turns just superb. I think I will be on the road to reading all 176 stories. I am sure it will only be a matter of time before we see a new 2015 series begin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the story grerat sex gave it a 5

if for no other reason hen to dive asshole annony. a little bitch a hard on

gunmakergunmakerabout 9 years ago

I think I liked Victoria wins best because I wanted her to win. However I think that Olivia wins was better written. I'm glad you had to write the endings because to me there was no good way out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Curious how this would look from Olivia's perspective. It seems writing sub is more natural for you. Also we never saw anything but what Victoria saw, so maybe Olivia was reacting the same way she just didn't pick it up. None of the endings are bad but Olivia wins is great that's why I think this might be better if the perspectives wre flipped, overall great story.

57j257j2over 8 years ago
Victoria fan!

Victoria wins is my definite preference. Love to see people like Olivia put in their place on their knees! Really nice touch putting her mother in control of her at the end. Bravo for giving Simon a big cock, I enjoy how your nerds tend to end up well hung. I have to admit the story with Victoria submitting to Olivia was very erotic, but it just seems better to have Olivia submit so totally to Queen Victoria! I also liked the aftermath much better. Thanks for your great writing!

taco1085taco1085about 7 years ago
yeah

lol, i like this story better, both stories are so well written. the twists and turns and various changes in direction was fantastic in both stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Switcheduzh

So I read Olivia wins 1st. Which I liked a lot! I was rooting for Victoria from day 1, but the truth is she is just not a natural Domme. Olivia is a natural and more. So yeah I switched sides even though it hurt. A good Domme is the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Victoria's win

Jasmine, I did like your finish with the story.The other two endings didn't interest me at all

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 5 years ago
Love it

I love this one as I love it when the underdog wins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Victoria

Will admit. This was very well written and i like the fact it had a plot and multiple endings. My personal favourite is the victoria wins one, knew a girl very close to olivia in collegs, always butted heads as is the case when headstrong meets spoiled and rich. Look foreward to checking out your other stories

- John Shirayuki

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Preferred this ending

Yay for Team Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can’t see how anyone would wants Olivia to win that story was making my stomach turn

ozmidnightozmidnightabout 4 years ago
Good Story Line

As with the rest of the chapters of the story great read I do hope the rest of the chapters are as good I'm looking forward to them

cdowdmacdowdmaalmost 4 years ago
Love this ending

I have the win win to go

BUT

I feel this is the best

I don't like rich bitches wining anything I feel they all need taken down several pegs in life to find humility and belonging to a normal society

love your writing and please don't stop

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 3 years ago
Victoria!

Liked all 3 endings, but Victoria winning was my favorite. She seemed like the more caring Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins is the ultimate winner

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best ending without a doubt. Though comparing with Olivia winning ending victoria was too easy on her. But alright this was the best thinking how easily things got sorted and Victoria uses her brains to win. Olivia isn't even a very strong villain she's just taking consenting ladies, Victoria always had the upperhand except for that gangbang bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its gotta be victoria wins

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. I can wait to read Olivia wins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crazy crazy crazy.... Great one... Read it again n again ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am so glad you had a chapter where Victoria won since I hate bullies but love dom/master set-ups. This was so hot loved it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was the best revenge ever. Loved this the best

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

174 This was the result I wanted, but for some reason, I didn’t enjoy it as well as Olivia winning. Maybe I need for both to win if that is possible.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

it is with regret I have to black list your stories as the version of Olivia wins is without doubt the worst ending of any story I have read. I have read all the three versions as it would be unfair to criticise without a balanced objective view.

The Epilogue was despicable, unnecessary and distasteful. Ending a story with slavery of the worst kind, surrogate motherhood, destroying a person's future and family was uncalled for. There was not victory in this just sado-masochism of the worst kind.

Not surprisingly you included two further versions. It would not have been difficult to end Oliver's tale on an optimistic note but you spoil the whole story with bitter venom and hate. I know slavery still happens in the world but usually with subjects that have learning difficulties and know little else but do introduce it in a story that is meant for pleasure is unnecessary and unethical.

You have ruined my perception of you ability to write enjoyable literature. very sad.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

I read this ending first as I was team Victoria. Disappointingly the ending felt a little manufactured, probably due to all the last minute characters and information like 'Harvard or Columbia' Ten years on you're probably not reading comments anymore but I get the impression you didn't want Victoria to win. Now time to switch to my black heart and see if Olivia is a real bitch as Victoria's mother totally betrays her daughter.

Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

Can hardly take more of this overwhelming sex exploits!

Wow…what a treat.

kbone1kbone14 months ago

This is the story that I like!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm so sick of bullies I'm glad to see Victoria's win. Also glad that she eventually released them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...