All Comments on 'Catching Nancy'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Different than your usual story. The only risk you run is that some yahoo commenters won't like this story because you tossed out the cheating wife. You can't win for losing.

Boyd

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 18 years ago
Short and sweet.

What's worse? Is it the cheating or the lies that go with it, and after it? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I don't like it

because you tossed out the cheating wife.

-Yahoo

No, actually I enjoyed it, though the outcome was easy to see as soon as you introduced the second woman as divorced. However, not as good as some of your exceptionally other pieces, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

good writing..good good good

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
Great!

Could have been a bit longer and you could have not hooked him up with the kind-but-hot neighbor Lady, but so much better than your previous stuff! Bravo!!

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
Good story

At first I thought you were just writing a hard-ass story because youve taken so much shit about some of your reconciliations. I like hard-assed husbands as much as the next guy but I thought you might be going overboard and/or trying to prove a point.

You proved me wrong when you had the husband find out about the extent of her affair though. As HDK said, you made the story about the lies just as much as the cheating when you gave her a chance to maybe work things out if she told the truth. When she wouldnt tell her parents what happened and then continued to lie to the husband, you had him behave in the only way possible since it was clear she didnt care for him much and was only interested in maintaining the status quo.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

good story and give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow!!! great story well done Maybe a sequel?

wow this is a much better story.... really good...

the whore wife and his best friend have been at for 6 weeks and she STILL lied about it

you know its odd ....in House of Cards story the wife fucked around for 6-8 months even on their anniversary date 3 times a week.... (32+ times) and she lied her ass off several times... until confronted with 2 sets of tape recordings.. TWO SETS!!!!

yet in that story the wimp hubby took her back....

hard to figure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

not too short and nicely written. but there's nothing really remarkable about it. but liked it nontheless.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good reading!

Very good story, although it contained a bit too much of societal dogma that is very much screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BRAVO # 9

Excellent story! Very entertaining.The story line gives plenty of opportunities for sequels.This is an extremely important question that ,usually,gets glossed over.But,Ohio has made it come alive for us.We are given an insight into a man whose world has crumbled before his eyes.The attention to detail and the excellent characterizations have the ring of truth .I am perplexed as to whether this is a true story which was told to or experienced by Ohio ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story!

It does sound a little like some of Jake's stories - but a tad more decisive.

Well done - I liked it a lot!

Regards, DJ

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Good work

Short, sweet and to the point. Sometimes it does end exactly like this. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good but formulaic

I expect more from someone of Ohio's talent. This is about as generic as it gets. At least he's not doing the usual "get back together at any cost" thing.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 18 years ago
interesting and different

Ohio, this story is departure from your normal stories. Well written as usual and full of emotion. It was interesting and you hit the husband's behavior right on.

But I did find myself wanting to know more. I'd be interested in reading a follow up from Nancy's perspective.

In a way this story reminds me of some of H Jekyll's BDSM stories. I kind of get the feeling that Nancy had a sexual fetish that wasn't getting met (or perhaps that she was unaware of) until she hooked up with Rich.

But, from the way you wrote it, it makes sense.

Thanks

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Enjoyed it

Liked the story, ohio. The characters felt real, not overblown. Keep up the good work.

--Alvaron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
KUDO's - A Man Disrespected Acted Like A Man!

Author - thanks for some reality!!! She deeply and repeatedly disrespect him and their marriage and caused her consequence by her actions.

Your mention of Jakewho69 makes me ask him to get back into game form - he is missed.

Nice work Author - your work in this theme is appreciated as it helps to balance the male respect scale usually tilted here.

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Story!

A straight forward and powerful story that was well written in a realistic manner.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You are good with words

It has been a long time since you last wrote a story. Do write often as you do have the talent of keeping the reader engrossed and entertained.

Hope to see more from you.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 18 years ago
Thanks ohio

Always enjoy your stories. I was surprised on how short this one was but it was a great short story...direct and to the point.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
You are good!

Ohio,

This is another fine "no wimp" story. Thanks for are "real attitude" about this subject.

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
You are learning!

After the overdone stories you put up on examining everything a couple goes through, this one was very nice. You still have to work on making your stories flow smoother, but I relented and gave you a 100.

Points which would have added to the story: You should have used that tire iron on the guys nuts and his tv. You should have burnt the kitchen table on the lawn and oh heck take the dudes credit card and throw a beer party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written.... but,

The writing was fine but not a single new thought, viewpoint or insite. It's fine to use someone else's story as inspiration but a writer jes' gotta add something to it. Or change something. Or combine two old ideas. A little something something to make the story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good writing same old plot

You always write well but there is nothing original or erotic in your story and as a non-lawyer I always wonder about the stories in which husband evicts wife from house and takes her key away. In most long term marriages the house is in joint ownership, While it may be manly to throw wife out, I am not sure it would hold up in court if wife called the police. Just a long standing point of curiosity. Keep up the good writing. the Ct. Yankee

SalamisSalamisalmost 18 years ago
Slam Bam Good

As I started to read this story I was first reminded of “Smitty” and then of “Harley”, both stories by jakewho69, one of my favorite authors. He is also one of the most influential and underrated authors in this category. It is surprising how many of his plot devices show up in other writings.

Your story was clear, straight forward and compelling. Sometimes it is good to read a story where a husband takes direct action without having to wade through the legal issues related to the shedding of a spouse. There are still situations where cheaters are ‘put out’ of the house and the law does not show up within the next hour.

One could call it formulaic in part, but too many real-life cheating wives dramas are indeed formulaic. People do find the most common ways to betray their spouse. Sadly, cheaters are not a very creative bunch.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Good Story

and well handled. I don't believe he was too interested in knowing if she had an unmet fetish or not. 6 weeks of screwing Rich was more than enough for him. Some people get entirely pissed off if the wife kisses someone(other than a peck)and consider it cheating. So I guess he's more than justified in throwing her out.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
A great Ohio LW story

Just a wonderful trip down a fantasy lane of Loving Wives cheating and consequences.

I do so fully agree with Average-Joe and Capecodmercury

I liked Batjac69 last paragraph it gave me a hoot as he listed some really interesting and imaginative themes.

Thank you for another great read and entertainment.

Please let us read more of you fantasy stories.

With great respect and pleasure

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not even close

Just another revenge story. No creativity and actually quite unrealistic. You can't break into a guy's place beat him up and expect to stay out of jail even if your wife is having consensual sex with him. The fact that you thought an "adultery charge" would scare the wife after you assaulted her lover is amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To the last cowardly poster...

There are 15 states in the U.S. that have tempoary (sorry if i mis-spelled) insanity laws that can be and have been used as a defense for KILLING a cheating spouse and or the lover, in the heat of the moment of course. This guy didn't even get revenge either!! He even gave her a second chance to come clean!! Then after he caught in the act and after she tried to use her parents as shields and after she lied to him TWICE, then of all things he was fair in the divorce and didn't get in the way of visitation and probably split things down the middle(except the house). The irony here is that this story has probably had the most realistic outcome of any story I have read on this site, Thanx OHIO!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
No wimps here!

Wife knows why but would not tell her husband. Than again she would not tell him anything straight! Yea, there is an a-symmetry between ‘reconciliation despite cheating’ stories and ‘cheating leads to separation’ stories. Except for circumstances that take the responsibility out of the hands of the spouse, the act of cheating is a marriage taboo. Demonstratively breaking with the core of marriage – the exclusivity of sexual intimacy. So the onus is on the ‘reconciliators despite cheating’ to find a strong rationale to put a couple back, into marriage which seems to have already fallen apart.

It would have been nice to know more about the wife and what went on with her and so on. But from the husband’s perspective the story was coherent and flowed well.

Not unlike CHARLEYBEAR’s recent story, I would have liked more unpredictability in the plot, but as it is, it’s a nice breather for the uber – complicated but under sustained plots of recent days, which first mark the target: “couple is back together”, and then try to figure out how the hell do we actually get there? …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Your storytelling has improved since you first posted here. This is a tight little drama here. Excellent.

Hope to see more like this in the future. And it does have some sex, though just a mention. Perhaps you could spice the tale with just a smatter of steamy sex. The image would have to be just simply stated---some image---because if the two having sex are adulterers and the tale is being told thru the husband's eyes, then being extremely erotic would play a false note. Something to think about.

Will repeat.An excellent well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Everyone loses and no one wins

Ohio:

It has the taste of real life in the telling. Not a happy story but at least a reasonable ending. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Catching was good

A proper end - Meaghan and Artie together. I would like a second part of Nancy's story before, during, and after the breakup. I enjoyed the story and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

congrats to Artie and Meaghan i hope they will be happy

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
This one is not up to ohio's usual standards

Average writing, fair to middling authorship. There's the hole in the story that I didn't like. ohio paints Meaghan as a trustworthy friend who becomes angry at Nancy for cheating with Artie's best friend. What if it ain't so?

What if Meaghan is a scheming, unscrupulous bitch who secretly has the hots for Artie? She lies to him to break up his marriage and Artie, being a clueless idiot, falls for it. Nancy's protestations fall on deaf ears and she gets tossed out without ever having a chance to apologize and ask for forgiveness. Artie, believing the lies, takes up with the manipulative woman, marries her on the rebound and suffers a long life of barely tolerable "happiness."

Sorry, ohio, you blew it on this one and this 50's for you.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
The rat rich

That was even better when Artie busted his ribs he should have the rod on his head then his knees so he couldnt walk or kneel.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
good story

I can't understand Alvaron53's comments - sounds like he didn't read all the way thru to the end. Nancy would have at least denied the story if untrue. Her early explaination of "it was only one time" was a weak attempt at a bluff to minimize the damage. I especially liked how the others had a good relationship and allowed it to develop before falling into bed which happens all to often in this type story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
I'll try again

I read the story in its entirety, calflash. I pointed out an alternative explanation, one in which Nancy wasn't lying when she said it was only a one-time thing. The explanation flies if you don't accept Meagan at face value. Suppose she's a jealous, scheming woman who's willing to lie to get Artie to dump Nancy so she can take her place.

<P>

ohio's use of Meagan to tell Rich's story of the affair prompted me to ask, "What if she didn't tell the truth? What if Nancy and Rich really was just a one-time thing?"

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
Alvaron - re-read the story

If Meaghan made the whole thing up, where did the underwear come from?

Kinda pokes a hole into your conspiracy theory.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
I love a parade :D

bullet, you misunderstand. I never claimed that Meaghan "made it all up". After all, the most effective lies are rooted in the truth. I accept at face value that Nancy cheated -- Artie witnessed it -- but I don't accept that Meaghan must, of necessity, be honest. If she isn't (and she lies about what Rich said to her for her own reasons), then Nancy's story might well be true, that it was just a one-time event. Artie's foolish because he accepts hearsay as truth, "<I>Meaghan went to see Rich in the hospital, and he told her the whole story.</I>" Did he or didn't he? We don't know for sure.

<P>

Since when is underwear proof of anything? It is, at best, circumstantial evidence, unless owning underwear has somehow become a crime while I wasn't watching.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Doh. I forgot to mention...

that an individual acting alone is not a conspiracy. I never claimed Meaghan conspired with anyone.

ohioohioalmost 17 years agoAuthor
a belated response to Alvaron

I appreciate all your thoughts about the story, but your hypothesis about Meaghan doesn't make sense. The evidence of all that lingerie, none of which Artie has ever seen, is circumstantial but very damning. Nancy had the chance to explain why she had it--but she had no explanation to offer! That's because Meaghan WAS telling the truth, and the affair had been going on for weeks. ____________________________________________________________

This is underscored by the scene in Rich's apartment, with the porno etc. A very unlikely way for a first tryst to have taken place. __________ ohio

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Alvaron53

Are you really as obtuse as you let us believe? Whether the affair was 6 weeks or 6 minutes does not matter. The result of a normal human male would be the same. Anger to the point of wanting to do violence. Absolute disregard for the happiness or well being of the slut in question. Anything short of this is fantasy. Most men would walk away or commit violence. That is human nature. What you usually propose is female wishful thinking at best. Men stay in relationships to bleed their genes exclusively. They react violently to challenges of that exclusivity. Woman stay in relationships for protection. These are two different ways of looking at life. you look at life like a woman.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Heh

I don't know, Tears. Are you as simple-minded as you sound? What you consider "normal male behavior" sounds like testosterone overload speaking. If you lack self-control and cannot master your emotions, here's some sage advice: grow up. Becoming a mature human being requires rising above your emotions so that your rational mind can use the reasoning ability God gave you instead of thinking with your gonads. If you haven't figured that part out yet, you have my sympathy.

<P>

I have no idea what the phrase "bleed their genes" means. Is this some sort of primitive ritual carried out prior to procreation? Does it involve sharp objects being used on the testicles?

<P>

When you say women stay in relationships for protection, that is a gross oversimplification. Only an idiot would propose such a simplistic theory of human relationships. Let me suggest that you visit a reputable bookstore or library and invest some quality time with introductory texts on sociology and relationship dynamics.

<P>

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved the correct treatment of the slut by the

wronged husband. Women lie to keep their lifestyle not their husbands and marriages. This woman has an IQ of about 70 so we really dont expect much from her. I wonder why anyone responds to Alvarons statements. He is one person dead set of accept the slut and take her back no matter what. Tears comes to this conversation as a practicing counselor, what are your credentials Alvaron? Let me check, if you are really a male you have male hormones, if you dont you are either a gay or female in drag, laffs. He gave her a chance to tell the truth and why she did it, she lied, not once but continued. Personlly I would not care at all why, I would only care what. She cheated, not once but multiple times. She would not have cheated if she loved her husband, loved her children, and believed in her marriage. Her actions speak louder than any words could, divorce is the only solution short of terminating her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I wonder

I often wonder why a spouse won't talk to the other person when they know their lying it makes it easier to move on when they know how evil the person is.ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS LISTEN THEN WHEN THERE DONE ASK THEM IS WHAT THEY SAID THE TURTH IF THEY ANSWER YES THEN THEY KNOW IT OVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A question Popped into my mind...

Has anyone thought that maybe Meaghan lied to Artie about what Rich said because she saw how Artie treated Nancy in thier marriage and was envious? Maybe she saw the opening and took advantage of what Nancy had done? But it is just a thought occured to me at the end. I may be totally wrong and Meaghan most likely was telling the truth.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 14 years ago
On second thought...

After reading the responses to this story, I was reminded of the sexy garments Artie found to substantiate what Meaghan was told by Rich. I had forgotten that little detail. (It also helps to hear from the author to clear up any misunderstanding).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You guys don't get it...

She only cheated because of her father. It was his fault. Why do you blame her? What else could she have done? And the little white lies? Well...girls will be girls.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
No need to analyze.

This was an outstanding story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for what you do for this site.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
Thank You

This is one of the best stories I have read.

I kinda wanted to know if Nance and Rich got togher after the divorice?

Well, I think that is another storie.

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 14 years ago
A Typical Ohio Story

In other words very, very good. Your description of the events was first rate, but I would have appreciated a little more character development. We know little about the hero, his wife Nancy or Rich. Despite this, still a well written story.

ShuriwudShuriwudover 13 years ago
Nice...

Thanks for sharing this one with us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Family breakdown

I don't care for stories which break up families with children, particularly when, as in this case, the children have no particular relevance to the storyline. With suitable punishment and humiliation for Nancy, the marriage could have been rescued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nope...

Dear Anynomous 11/2010. No it couldn't [be rescued]. Any chance of that ended when Nancy continued to lie. Marriages can sometimes survive adultery but not if one party has so debased his/her own character and integrity as to continue to lie. As to the children...it is a sad fact of life that they, the most innocent of all, are usually the ones that are hurt the most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Javohl sweinehund !

Ich frschten.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
One big failure of the story that set off my BS meter

A guy is not going to talk to his fuck toy's friend about how he a) seduced her or b) treated her like a slut. He might want to try the friend someday...or at least look good to her so she doesn't spread stories ruining his making time with another girl.

Otherwise not bad

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Good Tale

But where was Harry or Zed0? This story fits their ideas of how all women should be treated.

The ending did fit the storyline and I appreciate your tale Ohio...

But then stories of a woman cheating, and then lying when she has already been caught is piling on the comtempt she felt for him to begin with. I think this story is very realistic for a lot of divorces where one of the other doesn't care anymore for their spouse. Well...other than keeping the security of their family life intact. Which is so very common in real life.

Makes one wonder what the real divorce rate would be if there were no repercussions to divorce? No wonder marriages were originated both tribally and by the Church to forge a legal or sacred contract between men and women that would preserve the family.

True committment for life is quite unrealistic anymore I think. It is so easy to be discontent after the initial romance is over after a few years. Then you want more out of life and feel like life is passing you by. The brainwashing put on us oldtimers about sex and marriage is fading away since the 60s and 70s it would appear. I don't know whether that is good or bad...

I have seen so much of that and experienced it too. All my younger brothers and sisters divorced more than once. They are all baby boomers. I have always tried to stay loyal and have been married 43 years though I have often wondered why.I was taught that as a youngster that no matter what...the family was more important than the individual spouse. How unique, now that I have read all these Loving wife stories. I have learned a lot...now that I am too old to want to be alone...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It is so far from reality that I could only rate it 2**.

No way is a guy going to trespass in invade a person's home uninvited and assaut him bad enough to send him to the hospital without going to jail, then being sued. If nothing else, the hospital would call the police.

Then before the fool was able to make bail, the wife would have a restraining order and he couldn't come within 500 feet of the house.

In the divorce she would get the house, custody, and child support; and, since he is proven to violent, his only access to the children would supervised visits that he would have to pay for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most assuredly worth the 5***** I given it. Excellent and well designed story.

Not like some cretins whom don't understand that this is a FICTION story. You don't look for a reality there.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY

If not a close neighbor will do. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
nice story OHIO

Dwornock you must live in a fucking shoe box with the smurfs. People get killed in their homes everyday you fucking moron. 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story - we need Normal stories here

Short and to the point. This is what happens to cheaters. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story but 1 question

She'd been screwing around for 6 weeks. If she had told the truth, would he have taken her back? So, the real reason he kicked her to the curb was because she tried to minimize the damage? Doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe it was just a writing ploy but it was rather peculiar to me.

You also left out how he avoided getting arrested.

Thanks

ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To One Question

The problem is that a marriage requires fidelity, trust and respect. It can survive and maybe recover from one leg being damaged but the loss to two is fatal. In this story, fidelity was obviously busted. By lying, she struck a mortal blow at trust. Respect was probably a bust too but I guess the jury is still out on that one. Nevertheless, the marriage was doomed when fidelity and trust were lost.

geopri71geopri71about 12 years ago
true

Has anybody considered the wife was telling the truth and Meaghan was lyng to get him for herself. Just another idea.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Fairly believable. The wife and the best friend. He did what he had to do. Divorce the wife and kick the friend to the curb. Good job.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 TEACH ME TONIGHT AFTER CLASS

dont worry we wont get caught . TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
This could have had a lot more details...

At least put in why. Two kids, all those years and she just ups and starts fucking his best friend with no reason?

3* was all I could muster for this one, and that was only out of respect for an author I usually love.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The last three paragraphs

made it a 'formula story' and, sorry to say, not a particularly good one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Handy

It is so nice when the next-door neighbor is a foxy sex-addict who wants to salve one's wounds! Wish I had known that 'nice tits, babe!' was such a pantie-dropping phrase back when I was 21!

Pretty basic, nicely done - what there was of it. We don't really get to meet Sweetie or the Bull, and only a little of his foxy neighbor. Hell, I know more about her Dad than I do Sweetie! (Except for her mouth-wash preference!)

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sounds like

sounds like another story that I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

A PG drama? Do you realize this is for "adult" stories -- sexual stories? Not children's time. ZZZZZZZZZ boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect!!!

Short, concise and thorough.

Thanks for the quickee and ... No BS!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Just your basic cheating story. No frills. Thanks for the offering.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Excellent!

THIS is the type of tale you should be telling, Ohio! Enough with the RAAC garbage, and get back to the BTB. This one was great!

5 Big Stars!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Tale

That's how you treat a cheating whore wife and your best friend she's fucking.

I hate fucking cheaters.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Damn good!

Apropriate reaction to her behaviour. 5*

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Justice

Appropriate action planned and delivered, as it should be. Well conceived and well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice fantasy

But in these good old United States it doesn't matter if you could have proved she had committed adultery and you couldn't (he said she said). She would have gotten the house, custody, child support, alimony and part of your retirement. You may have been 100% in the right, but in Court? YOU LOST! I liked the nice fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

sadly, these days the pendulum has swung so far its stuck in the womens favor.

She can have a gang bang in front of her kids while screaming curse words at them all the while the husband is being restrained watching, while her paid thugs beat him- all this in a court room in front of a judge and....

she would still get custody, alimony, etc. AND the husband, after getting out of intensive care, would find he was being divorced due to HIS mental cruelty to her because he did not cheer her on while he was being beaten.

Oh, and he would have to pay medical costs of treating the friction burns her lovers incurred while having repeated sex with her.

Later he would find she had planned it while dating him, just waited till she found someone richer. Did I forget to say the kids werent his either?

And his dog died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
finally

Finally a man with some self respect. The why makes no fucking difference.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
No matter how much I liked the premise

DW was right.

Breaking and Entering, Felonious Assault, and Verbal abuse and threats

add up to serous time. He is out of the house with a restraining order. The court grants her full custody, a generous Alimony, and child support. When he gets out he can see his kids after mandated anger management counseling with limited supervised visitation.

reality vs wishful dreaming

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN ONE RESOURCE DRIES UP

its best to find another ASAP. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
question

could it be that Meghan made up all that stuff to get Artie for herself? that sounds plausible, women are vicious.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Toottight

Since a) she didn't try to deny it, and b) he had all the sexy underwear she hid from him, I don't think Meaghan was lying.

BTW, glad to see one of Ohio's stories where the slut got what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re. previous comments about breaking & entering.

yes he intended to break in ... BUT . when he got to the door it was unlocked ..

& it's his best friends apartment ,somewhere he visits frequently. ..

Not a strangers house. soooo no B&E

please read the storys fully & don't just scan them looking for the sex scenes before making inane comments.

good point on the assault charges , tyre iron ,busted ribs, bruised testicles ..

tut,tut not good .

though am sure there are alot of pple that would NOT press charges when caught in that type of situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice fantasy but that's all it was - a fantasy

It made absolutely no difference to the Courts that she cheated. She got physical custody, alimony, child support and the house until the last kid left for college. He got maybe every other weekend, alternate holidays and maybe a couple of weeks during summer vacation. And if you doubt that, she guaranteed it when Rich threatened to press charges unless he signed off on her terms. He had no choice. If he had been convicted of assault (which would have been a lock since both Rich and his wife would have testified against him), he would have gotten MAYBE supervised visitation once a month. He lost.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

A great flash tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Typical

Worthless cheating cunt fucking her husbands best friend. Asshole. The low-lifes got what they deserved.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NANCY WITH THE LYING FACE

and keep her boots for walking. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
I'd like to know

I'd like to know why Nancy did it and if there was any attempt at reconciliation.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@Anonymous 10/06/14

You MAY be right in normal circumstances, but unless Nancy wants all the dirt to come out she won't press the issue.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Should Have Just Ended With the Divorce

Was good to see the husband not wimping out when he found out about his cheating wife. Personally,I would have wanted to know the WHY of it from the wife.

The coupling up with Meagan was a bit too convienent. Should have left the ending as the impact/pain of divorce on husband,wife,and kids.

Also liked that no time/space was wasted with a bunch of legal crap related to the divorce. She cheated,he kept the house,they shared the kids.

Would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when Nancy's father was told about her getting caught giving Rich that blowjob!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Great story!

...and you can spell too!

I'm like the others. I would have like to know why Nancy did it, and why she tried to con hubby to the last. That could have been another chapter from her POV.

I really like all your submissions. 5 *'s

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
idle threat

claiming adultery would have been an idle threat without proof. Good story otherwise

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Nice to see a protagonist that moves on rather than going back to the cheating wife.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Good

Read it again. When you really look at it the cheating cunt and the jerkoff best friend are lucky to be still breathing. In fiction you'd think they would get killed off but you never know. Fucking assholes.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
good story

A straight forward story. I think that what you wrote is what it would happen for real if you get your wife cheating like that. I always find hard to believe reconcilitation stories when it has been happening for a long time. You could explore a bit more the motivations, but it was a great story in any case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous