Catching Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,443 Followers

She looked at me fearfully. She could see how angry I was, and she took her time. I could almost see the gears inside her head working! Would she actually confess it all, or would she figure that she could still con me?

Finally, she spoke, quietly. "Artie—I swear to you. Yesterday was the first and only time I've ever been with another man, since the day we were married. I love you, and . . . ."

"STOP!" I said, jumping up. "Okay, Nancy, game over. I know all about it. About Rich coming over and flirting with you. About grabbing your tits while you were pouring coffee. About the two of you fucking on the kitchen table. And about all your afternoon fun and games in the last six weeks."

She stared at me, stunned. "No, Artie, it's not . . . ."

"Yes it is, you bitch! Meaghan went to see Rich in the hospital, and he told her the whole story. I understand you like it nasty, huh? And all of a sudden you're into sexy underwear."

I went to the corner and picked up the paper bag I'd put there. It was all the bustiers, thong panties, and bras I'd found hidden under the winter clothes at the back of our closet. Enough of them to fill a store window.

"Here's what you've apparently been using to turn on that asshole boyfriend of yours—because you never wore any of it for me!" I dumped the bag out onto the floor, and she gasped.

"Get out my house, Nancy. You don't live here anymore. You're about to be an ex-wife."

She burst into tears again, but I went right on talking.

"I'll call it 'irreconcilable differences', unless you give me any shit or that fuckhead presses charges. Then it'll be 'adultery', and you may wind up without a job.

"If you have anything you want to say to me, get a lawyer and have him call Ed Emerick."

I took Nancy's arm and walked her to the front door. "That's it. We're done."

She was crying, trying to say, "I'm so sorry . . . it was a mistake . . ." but I wasn't really listening. I put her on the front step and closed the door. The second time in two days—and I hoped it would be the last.

We got divorced. Nancy tried for a couple of weeks to call and talk to me, but I wouldn't speak to her. She found an apartment near her school—I think her parents helped her out with the rent, but I don't much care either way. She sees the kids a lot; I wasn't going to be a prick about custody and visitation, since she's been a good mom and they love her.

Never heard from Rich. I guess Nancy convinced him not to tell the police who had racked him up, because he would have had to explain why.

After about three months I started going out with Meaghan. We took it slow for a couple of weeks, but then she got horny and dragged me into bed. We'd left her daughter Janey at my house with Ellen to watch her, so we had Meaghan's place to ourselves.

Meaghan in bed was sure a surprise! I knew she was kind and loving, and a good person; but who knew she'd be a sex-fiend! We did it three times the first night, and she gave me a blowjob that made me forget I'd ever been married to Nancy.

I don't know if we'll get married. For right now we're happy just going along the way we are. But all three of the kids keep asking us about it, so one of these days we may decide it's time to be one family in one house.

*

[Author's Note: This story was inspired by the stories of jakewho69. Apologies to jakewho if I seem to have borrowed some ideas from him.]

ohio
ohio
4,443 Followers
12