Catching Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have long to wait. Tom fucked faster and faster, but then seized up in a motionless gasp, followed by several short strokes. On the third of these Jean let out a quiet shout of "Yes!" and bucked her hips up with each of his following thrusts. With each buck of her hips she let out a heavy breath until Tom collapsed on her naked form. She wrapped her legs around his body and used her arms to collect him to her breast as if he would get away.

They weren't alone. Just as Tom stiffened up in a wonderful orgasm, I brought myself off in a wonderful way. All the pressures and tensions of the last hour ran down and out of me through the knowing touch of my fingers. I tried hard not to breath too loudly and bit my lip too keep from making any other loud noises.

It was one of the best orgasms I had ever had, and looking at the contentment of Tom and his mother I was sure I wanted to share it with him as soon as I could arrange it.

"Was that a good one Tommie?" I heard her ask him quietly.

"Oh yeah. I don't know what I'd do without you, Mom."

"You had better get dressed now, and go give Shelby a call," Jean said wickedly. "Ask her if she want's to come over for dinner tonight."

"Good idea. After I fuck you Mom, it's not so frustrating being around her.

'No Tom,' I thought when I heard that. 'I can almost guarantee you aren't going to be frustrated being around me tonight!'

12