Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed Rose's hair and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, enjoying her surprise. "Are you my slut?" he asked after he broke the lingering kiss.

"Oh, god, yes!" Rose exclaimed. Her body was on fire with a new desire. She wondered how Daddy did this to her so easily.

Jasper pushed Rose's face down towards Missy's fat ass, stopping before they touched. "Do you know what I want you to do?" he asked with a commanding voice.

Rose's natural, instinctive impulse was to back away, but Daddy's hand on her neck was firm. He wanted her to lick Missy's ass

"Yes, Daddy."

"Pull her ass cheeks apart, as wide as you can. Damn! Now that's a sight I will never get tired of seeing; my slut enjoying a big fat ass!" Jasper laughed. "Okay, get her ready."

Rose licked Missy's last virgin hole, getting it nice and wet for Daddy. He maintained pressure on her head as her tongue danced in and out. She wondered how many more "firsts" Daddy would provide her. She jumped when Daddy pushed a finger in her ass. She resisted for a second, but it was hopeless, and his finger sunk in. It felt good now, something she never dreamed would happen. She lapped away as Daddy fingered her ass, wishing he would stick his big cock in her.

"Is Princess ready?" he asked. He didn't give a fuck if she was ready or not; it just sounded like he was concerned for her.

Rose had the perfect viewpoint; she saw daddy line up his cock on Missy's small wrinkled hole and push. His big cock slowly disappeared, stretching her ring until he was all the way in. She knew it was hurting Missy.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Missy moaned as Daddy's cock penetrated her ass. "Please, Daddy, it hurts bad.

"Shh, Princess," Jasper said. He pulled Missy's hips back so he could sink deeper.

The initial thrust was always the most sensitive on his cock. Taking a woman's ass turned him on so much he had to concentrate on not coming immediately. He was sure the woman always assumed he was thoughtful, but the truth was he didn't care about her pain, only ensuring his pleasure dragged on as long as possible.

Missy was relieved he went slow, it was hard taking daddy's cock up her ass, she was thankful when he stopped to allow her to get used to his size. She squeezed Rose's hand for moral support, as daddy starting fucking her ass, slowly at first, then faster.

Jasper was in heaven; anal sex always did that for him. Missy was whimpering but not complaining, so he started fucking her harder until she begged him to stop. He didn't want to stop, but now was a good time to train Rose's mouth.

"Open your mouth, Rose," he said as he pulled out. He directed his cock to her open mouth. He smiled when she captured him and started to suck. "Looks like you girls are happy with how clean your asses are," Jasper laughed.

Missy breathed a sigh of relief. Daddy's cock felt huge in her ass, she promised herself to be brave, and not complain when he resumed fucking her.

He forced his cock deep, making Rose gag, he loved the sound of a woman choking during oral, the only thing better was if they were crying too. He let Rose suck him for a bit, then pushed her away.

"Back to you, Princess," Jasper said as he violated her swollen red hole in one hard thrust.

Missy's inexperience at anal sex was evident as she continued to clench down on his cock, causing herself more pain. He loved being the man to take her innocence; with his guidance, he would turn her into a gullible cocksucking, cum, and anal loving slut. Damn, life was good, he thought.

Rose watched Daddy's body repeatedly slam into Missy's ass, making waves ride up her back. His fists grasped the love handles on each side for support as he fucked her hard. Missy was crying loudly now, squeezing her hand in obvious pain.

"God, your ass feels so good!" Jasper exclaimed. "Remember Princess; if you give your ass to a man, he will stick with you. And if you suck his cock after it's been in your ass, you will never lose him to another woman."

"Yes, daddy," Missy bawled, "I will." The thought almost made her sick to her stomach. Rose did it already, could she do it too? Jasper slowed down until he stopped completely; the pain was easing somewhat.

"Your turn, Princess." When Missy didn't move, he brought both hands down on her massive ass cheeks in a hard slap.

"Ow!"

The second slaps got her ass moving. "That's a good slut, fuck yourself on my cock! Faster!"

Jasper continued to slap Missy's fat ass, alternating from one cheek to the other. He loved her screams each time his hand left a red mark. She was doing the best she could for her first time.

"Do you want me to stop hitting you?"

"Yes! Please, daddy, no more!"

He pulled out and gave her an extremely hard slap. "Turn around, Princess, time to use your mouth hole."

Her ass was sore inside and out, but she was thankful daddy stopped spanking her. One look at daddy's cock made her stomach turn. She shook her head, no. "I can't."

"You better, or my belt will be the next thing your ass will feel."

"Do it, Missy," Rose encouraged, "it looks worse than it is. Close your eyes, and do it quickly!"

Jasper grabbed Missy's hair and pulled her towards his smelly cock. He gave a little laugh as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. "Hmm," he said as his cock found a home in her mouth. "Suck me, Princess; you're an Ass Queen now!"

Missy sucked on daddy's cock, the taste was horrible, and she gagged, trying to pull back. Daddy had a firm grip and started to fuck her mouth. She didn't think she could take much more.

"See Rose; my little Princess is going to be the most popular girl in school now. Wait until all the boys see a video of her in action! She loves this!"

Everything went blank. Missy gave up fighting Jasper as he continually abused her. She let him throw her around the bed using all her holes; however, he wanted. Over and over, he switched from her cunt to her ass and then her mouth. He was forcing his cock into her no longer virgin holes, laughing all the time, calling her all kinds of dirty names. When he finally came, he used her mouth. Her head was off the bed, and he fucked her mouth and throat as he spanked her tits. The short-lived relief ended as Rose pulled her body back onto the bed and mounted her face. A new torment began.

Rose pinched Missy's long pink nipples as hard as she could. Watching daddy had her so turned on; she couldn't stop fingering her cunt. As soon as daddy finished, she needed relief; it was her turn to use Missy. "Yes!" Rose screamed, "eat my cunt, you little slut!"

Jasper watched in awe as Rose rode Missy's face. She was almost as brutal as he had been. She pinched and pulled on Missy's nipples, even slapping them repeatedly. When Rose came, the whole bed shook as she bounced up and down.

"Fuck!" Rose exclaimed, "that was incredible! Better than the first time!" She collapsed into Jasper's arms. "Oh, daddy, I never want to leave you!"

Missy watched daddy and Rose kiss each other. Bruises covered her breasts and legs from all the slapping, and she couldn't imagine how many bruises covered her ass. Her conflicted thoughts took her to places she didn't know existed. Daddy made her cum a dozen times; even Rose made her cum. They called her a slut, a nasty slut, a dirty ass slut, a cum eating slut, and it turned her on. Something clicked in her mind, like a light switch lighting up a dark room. Her pastor dad preached the sins of sex, but her new daddy showed her it was heaven on earth.

"Can I join you?" Missy asked.

Jasper rolled Rose to one side and held out his arm for Missy. "Come here, Princess; you did well."

"Thank you, daddy."

Jasper alternated, kissing Rose then Missy. Then made the girls kiss each other. This fucked up night was getting better and better. The sound of his phone vibrating meant only one thing; Devon sent him a video. "Pass me my phone, Rose; this should be interesting."

They watched several videos of Devon sucking cocks in Becker Park. No one was forcing him. The last video was Devon getting fucked in his ass by a black guy.

"Wow, it looks like your boyfriend likes guys too!" Rose exclaimed. "I mean really likes them!"

"He's not my boyfriend anymore. I can't believe I was so stupid!"

Jasper typed a text to Devon. you're free to be a cocksucker, have fun

He dropped his phone on the carpeted floor, noticing the clock said it was almost two am. He needed sleep; these two catfishes had exhausted his body down to the core. He closed his eyes, listening to Rose and Missy discuss the faults of their two men in comparison to him. Their praise relaxed him further.

The first snoring sounds from Jasper made them laugh. "He looks so cute," Rose beamed. "Who knew he could be such an incredible lover!"

"Now what?" Missy asked. "I'm not sleepy." The sex had woken her up in more ways than one. "Will you do what I did to you?"

"You want me to suck on your cunt?" She used words that were obscene and foreign before meeting Jasper. Now cunt meant something special.

Missy nodded her head. "Please!"

Gently, to not wake daddy, they both got off the bed. Rose pulled Missy into her arms and kissed her passionately, tongues dancing back and forth. Breast to breast, as arms, hugged, and squeezed. The moment was soft, the exact opposite of sex with daddy. Slowly they sunk to the carpeted floor, still embraced with Rose on top.

"I love your soft body," Rose murmured as she caressed Missy's breasts.

"I'm fat," Missy countered self-consciously, "and you're so skinny and pretty."

"No, you're beautiful." Rose suckled on one of Missy's long pink nipples, gently biting as they locked eyes.

"Hmm, that feels nice," Missy moaned, rubbing her hand through Rose's hair. "Thank you for making my first time special."

Rose pushed Missy's big breasts together, licking both nipples at the same time. "I'm glad you got rid of Devon, now I need to get rid of my husband. I want to be with daddy if he'll have me."

"He would be silly to let you go."

"Maybe, but I'm sure he has someone already. He has a wedding ring on." Rose massaged Missy's large breasts. "Are they sore? Daddy and I were a little rough on you."

"They hurt."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, it's okay." Missy didn't know whether to disclose her secret to Rose. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Do you like it when daddy is rough with you? I mean, does it turn you on when he is aggressive, and well, calls you nasty names?"

"I love it! My husband is too gentle; he hardly ever makes me come." Rose paused; she realized Missy felt the same as her. "You love it too, don't you?"

"I do, and it scares me. The rougher you and daddy treated me the more I liked it. Does that make me a slut?" Missy needed to hear from an 'experienced' woman.

Rose liked Missy; she was a nice young girl. Watching Jasper take her all her virgin 'holes' tonight was incredible. "You're not a slut. My girlfriend is a slut, she fucks every cock she sees, then brags about it." She pinched both of Missy's sore nipples between her thumbs and forefingers hard. "Does this make your cunt tingle?"

Pain shot into her chest. "Ah!" Missy's hips rose, seeking something to rub.

"Yeah," Rose laughed, "you like this." She kept squeezing as she kissed her way down until her nose pushed into Missy's hairy cunt. "We need to get rid of all this hair, though; it gets in my teeth."

"I will. I like how your pussy looks and feels."

"No, I have a cunt," Rose corrected, "and so do you."

Missy nodded her head, then rested back on the floor. Rose's mouth felt so good; she could feel her body relaxing and tensing at the same time. She was stupid for thinking she had to wait until she got married to have sex. Daddy and Rose showed her how wonderful sex could be; now, she wanted to keep doing it, hopefully with them. Or maybe with some of the faster guys from school. Or even the perverted old man that lived next door, he liked to stare at her big tits. She smiled as she imagined the shocked look on his face if she asked him to fuck her; he would probably have a heart attack.

Rose bit down on Missy's hard clit, causing her ass to lift off the carpet. Her soaking wet cunt tasted good on her tongue. This was another first thanks to Jasper, her first woman. She wondered how many more 'first's he would introduce to her. She thought of being fucked by two guys at once, maybe even more. They would take turns fucking all her holes over and over again until she collapsed or passed out. The image in her mind transposed to Missy; she could do anything she wanted to her. Anything.

Missy groaned as Rose's mouth and tongue sucked, licked, and bit down on her girl parts; it felt incredible. "Oh, god!" Missy moaned. "Yes! Finger my ass too! I love it!" She pulled her legs back to give Rose more access to her cunt. "Thank you, Rose! It feels incredible!"

The air conditioning unit whirred next to the window. Jasper continued to snore. Missy's whimpers added to the symphony. Rose never dreamed she would end up like this; between the legs of a teenage girl giving her oral sex. Jasper, aka daddy, had changed her life. She could never go back to her old one, the plain vanilla one, the one with a husband who never satisfied her. No, she would do anything to stay with Jasper. She secretly hoped he would make her do more nasty things. The nastier, the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning light filtered through the crack in the curtains, hitting Jasper in the eye. He blinked several times, wishing someone would close the drapes. His head ached, he wasn't sure if it was from a lack of sleep or those damn blue pills. His morning woody needed relief. He rolled over, looking for the girls, but the rest of the king bed was empty. Fuck! They must have snuck out in the middle of the night without their clothes. He laughed at the image of two naked women running down the hall. Oh well, it had been fun. He could make them come back anytime he wanted with all the blackmail videos he took. He stepped off the high bed right onto Missy and Rose. They were sleeping on the floor, curled up in each other's arms.

"Ugh," Rose moaned then quickly moved out of Jasper's way. "Good morning, daddy."

Missy yawned, looking up at daddy, "is it morning already? Wow! Your cock is still hard!"

Jasper smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed. It looks like his girls didn't desert the ship after all. "Who wants a morning protein drink?"

It took a minute for Rose to recognize what he wanted then she scrambled to her knees to be first. In a rush, she bounced right over Missy. She wanted daddy to know how eager she was to please him. "I do, daddy!"

There was no need to hold back; he only had to please himself. "That's a good slut, suck my cock nice and deep. Daddy has a special drink for you," he laughed. "Fuck, Rose, you must be really thirsty!"

She was. She needed daddy's cum. She needed to be wanted, but most of all, she needed to be used. Daddy's hands controlled her head, using her mouth hole. He stood up without releasing her, driving his cock in hard, grunting and calling her names. She loved every minute. The explosion caught her off guard, but she sucked even harder. His cum tasted strong, delicious; she wanted more.

"You horny bitch!" Jasper laughed as Rose continued to suckle. "You can share with Princess if there is any left in your mouth." He pushed her away and went to pee.

"Can I have some?" Missy asked.

"Suck my tongue," Rose said, "I swallowed the rest."

Jasper came back to see Rose and Missy still kissing. "Ah, what a nice family photo!" Reaching down, he picked his phone off the carpet and took a few pictures before switching to video. "Anything you want to say to the camera?"

Rose wanted to say so much. "I can't begin to thank you, daddy, for all you showed me, and how much pleasure you brought me." Her words stuck as the tears welled up in her eyes.

"Me too," Missy said as she took over. "We talked last night, and we both want to be with you." Missy hesitated when daddy frowned. "If you'll have us."

"We do," Rose affirmed, wiping a tear off her cheek.

Jasper couldn't have been more stunned than if an alien jumped in front of him. All his catfishing had led to this. Maybe it was meant to be, like Karma or something. "Both of you?"

"Yes!" Rose exclaimed, crawling to him, hugging his hairy leg. Missy was right beside her, hugging his other leg. "We want to be with you!"

It took him a minute to process the implications, and also the sexual possibilities. Rose, Missy, maybe Missy's mom too. He wondered if his cock was up to the challenge. He was going to need more blue pills.

"Okay!" he laughed. "We got us a new family!" The girls cheered, and Missy's mouth latched onto his cock.

"Thank you, Jasper," Rose said as she beamed at him. "I love you!"

Fuck! The way she said it, and with the look in her eyes, he knew she meant every word. "I'm not a nice man Rose. I'm going to be rough with you, both of you. I might even let other guys fuck you. Are you okay with that?"

"More than okay."

"What about you, Princess?"

"Yes, daddy, whatever you want to do to me is okay."

"I need food!" Jasper blurted out, "let's go eat and talk about how this will work." Plus, he needed time to think this over.

The girls knelt on the floor as he got dressed, waiting for him to get their clothes from the locked safe. He threw their clothes at him, and they dressed as quickly as they could. He made Rose undress and take off her bra. He set his first Rule; from now on, both girls were not allowed to wear bras. With an arm over each girl's shoulder, they started for the elevator.

He never anticipated this would happen to him. The girls giggled and laughed all through breakfast, like best friends. They were so different physically, and yet so alike sexually. Reality set in, and Jasper gave a shiver, not sure if he could commit to being a 'daddy' to them. It felt bitter-sweet to know the chase for catfishes was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

Jasper relaxed on the couch, as Rose and Missy took turns sucking his cock. His girls take good care of their 'daddy.' Looking at both of them, he had a hard time believing six months had zoomed by so quickly or that they both lived with him full time. When the girls learned, he worked at the fire department, and he was a captain, both of them jumped up and down screaming they were fucking a firefighter.

After that memorable first night, Rose went home, gathered all her clothes, and moved in with him. She filed for divorce from her husband, who it turned out was quite well off. With part of the settlement, she offered to put Missy through nursing school, and Missy promised to pay her back once she started working as a nurse.

Rose changed jobs to be closer to his home. She took a cut in pay, getting hired as the financing manager at a Ford dealership.

Missy graduated high school, but never went to her prom even though she had invitations from tons of boys who appreciated her new bra-less look. She stayed home with him and Rose, and they fucked to celebrate. In spite of her parent's objections, Missy moved in full time as well. She picked up a summer course to help her get into nursing school, and she starts school next term.

Missy's mom, Rita, visits now and then; she is a carbon copy older version of her daughter. Rita is still trying to wrap her head around her daughter's living arrangements. Rose and Missy described what an amazing lover he is, in vivid detail. At first Rita, was shocked, but now when she comes over, she flirts with him shamelessly. Missy let him know her mom wants to get fucked by him but is too shy to ask.

Rita is coming over today, and he plans to surprise her and do the nasty deed as her daughter and Rose watch. His only worry is after he shows Rita what she is missing out on, she will want to move in. Oh well, if she does, there's always the spare bedroom in the basement next to the sex room.