All Comments on 'Catherine & Thomas Ch. 05'

by hot_honey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
...

I like these stories.

It's complex and emotions are intertwined and messy, which just seems to make the sex even better, but I guess that was your point. I'm.. boggled.. in a good way, about why you decided to change the nature of the sex scenes from erotic and slightly S&M to gentle love making. I say boggled because I feel you read my mind because I was beginning to get more involved in the story and didn't care much for the sex in the more resent chapters. I feel it was a good move on your part, I hope others agree. Not that I didn't enjoy them, I just adore the story!

I will be honest, Thomas is starting to scare me.

Cant wait to see what happens next.

~ Una

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sex need not apply. this stuff is good.

is there anyway we can turn tommy in to a corporate pirate? not to say what he did to kyle wasn't a massacre, but i'd like to see him tank the company in Enron fashion and get indicted by the fedz. we have established that he is an evil piece of turd, lets make round him out and make him an completely evil piece of turd by giving the employers a woodie to the behind.

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
very complicated

the brother know the his sister is attracted to Kyle. and he was afraid of loosing her. if a husband do this to a man who kissed his wife what people gonna say that the husband done the right thing. so i think thomas did the right thing . and cat i thing she only like sex with thomas . if not how she find another man attractive and let him kiss her .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous