Catherine & Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers

“We have to go now Catherine.” He said coldly and now I was sure he was angry. He never called me Catherine.

I said my goodbyes to Kyle who looked puzzled at our abrupt departure and I barely heard his shouted promise to call me. Thomas didn’t say word to me as we left, neither while we waited for the car to be brought to the entrance nor when we drove off. I was confused and upset and more than a little afraid of the glowering man at my side. I couldn’t think what I’d done to make him so angry. I assumed he was taking me straight home and I was sorry my birthday had to end on such an unhappy note. We drove for about 15 minutes before I noticed that we were nowhere near our parents’ neighbourhood.

“Where are we going?” I asked. “I thought we were going home.”

“We are.” He said. “My home.”

Strange as it may sound, I had never seen Thomas’s home. I had obviously visited him since he moved out but this was a house he’d moved into just over a year before and I hadn’t seen it yet. We drove for about an hour and left the city behind. His house was situated on a lake and I thought he must have a wonderful view during the day. I ventured a comment to that effect and he answered shortly that he wasn’t often there during the day to see it – he spent long hours in the city and only really saw his home on the few weekends he wasn’t working. I couldn’t tell by his tone if that was a source of unhappiness or not. I sneaked a look at him but his face betrayed nothing. I decided not to say anything else in case I made him even angrier than I already had.

His house was all on one level and situated in a quiet lonely section along the lake. The nearest neighbour must have been about a kilometer away. Once again I was surprised - Sociable, gregarious Thomas living so far from other people. I was discovering a different side to my brother.

“I’ll make coffee.” He said, without asking me if I wanted any.

Since he hadn’t offered to show me around his home I thought it best to stay where I was. I walked over to the huge picture window and stared out into the darkness. Far away, on the opposite shore of the lake, I could make out the twinkling lights of other houses. Thomas returned with cups of aromatic coffee and motioned for me to sit down.

We settled onto the huge comfortable couch near the picture window and sipped our coffee in silence. After a while he sighed and stretched out. I could feel the tension seep from the room as he slowly relaxed.

“I’m sorry about tonight Cat.” He said. “I shouldn’t have dragged you out of that place like that, especially since it was obvious you didn’t enjoy the meal at the restaurant. It’s just that I got angry seeing that Kyle person slobbering all over you. He has a reputation as a womanizer and I didn’t like seeing him treat you the way he treats all his other women.”

Thomas wasn’t finished though.

“I know you don’t go out much but I assume you do date. You’re 22 so you must have some experience with men and it worried me that you were so responsive to that creep. Men like that are only after one thing Cat and I’d hate to see you being used that way. You should be more careful how you act around them. Men like that see anything as a sign of encouragement to get what they want.”

I felt ashamed of myself. I hadn’t known that Kyle was playing me like he did other women and I’d fallen for his charm without a second thought. All the fun and laughter of the evening disappeared as Thomas spoke and all I wanted was not hear his hurtful words. To my horror I started crying. Thomas was horrified.

“Honey, honey. Don’t cry. It’s ok. Please stop crying.” He pleaded.

He was a typical man when it came to a crying woman. He patted my shoulder ineffectually and mumbled stupid things. Eventually he noticed me fumbling in my bag for a tissue and left the room to get some, relieved to be able to do something constructive. When he returned he looked hurt and baffled when I looked up and burst into loud laughter. He had returned with a huge wad of toilet paper! It looked like he had snatched the entire roll.

“I couldn’t find the tissues.” He said sheepishly.

He had such a hangdog look that I laughed even louder. He looked hurt for a second and then saw the humour. It wasn’t really that funny but it felt good to laugh and we laughed until our bellies ached. We eventually stopped because we were too weak to laugh any more. I mopped up the worst of the mess caused by my tears and flopped onto my back on the couch, giggling a little now and then. Thomas moved over to sit on the floor next to me and we giggled a little more.

“I’m sorry I embarrassed you tonight.” I hiccupped. “I was having a good time and I guess I got carried away. You went to a lot of trouble to make this a happy birthday and I really appreciate it Thomas. I really do.”

He turned his body and scooted closer to me. He didn’t say anything, just broke off a piece of toilet paper and gently wiped away a smudge of mascara under my eye. He was close enough for me to feel his breath tickling my skin. I looked into his dark eyes and wished that he wasn’t my brother. He was so handsome, intelligent, charming and kind. All the qualities I wanted in a man and he had them in abundance, except that he was available to every woman except me.

“No, I’m the one who’s sorry, Cat.” He said softly “You were having a good time and I was being a grumpy old bear. I suppose it was a shock seeing that smooth operator making his moves on my sister. I know you’re grown up and everything but you’re still my little sister. I want to protect you.”

He stopped wiping my face and instead cupped it with his big hand. His thumb stroked my cheek and I felt myself melting. I could barely breathe. I wanted him so much.

“You don’t give yourself enough credit sis. You don’t dress to attract men and I know you think they don’t look at you. You’re an intelligent, gorgeous, sexy woman. The man who gets you will be the luckiest man in the world. I bet there are lots of men who’d love the chance to be with you, if you just let them.” He said, very seriously, as he gazed into my eyes.

“I wish.” I replied. “Men don’t look at me twice. Usually just once if I’m lucky.”

“I find that hard to believe.” He said. “How could they not want you? I want you.”

The enormity of his statement hung in the air. We were still only inches away from each other and neither one moved, as we stared at each other. His hand still cupped my face but he had stopped stroking my cheek.

“I don’t blame you if you never want to speak to me again but I had to say that. I’ve hidden my feelings for long enough and I can’t keep quiet anymore.” He whispered, almost too softly for me to hear.

“I’ve watched you these past few years. I’ve watched you grow from a pretty girl into this beautiful, desirable woman. Every time I visited I wanted to tell you how I felt but I just couldn’t. I couldn’t bear seeing the disgust on your face when I told you that I loved you as a woman, not just as a sister.” He continued. “The truth is that I was just plain jealous tonight. I couldn’t stand seeing you with those men for one minute longer. You didn’t do anything wrong. You were just being a normal young woman enjoying a man’s attention and I couldn’t stand it.”

He closed his eyes and rested his head on the couch next to mine. I hadn’t spoken yet. My mind was racing. He loved me. He wanted me. For the first time in my life I had to face my own feelings for him. I had to face the fact that I had always felt an intense attraction to him. The 10-year age gap and the few years we lived in the same house meant that I had seldom spent brother/sister time with him. On an intellectual level we knew we were siblings, but on an emotional level we felt an attraction that went beyond that.

I reached out a tentative hand and stroked his soft hair. He was facing away from me but at my touch he turned his head to look at me. I studied his handsome face and looked into his beautiful eyes as I traced the curve of his eyebrows, the straight line of his nose and down to his full sensuous mouth. My fingers drifted over his lips and I heard him catch his breath.

“Please say something Cat.” He pleaded softly.

My confident, successful brother who had all the answers looked like a lost little boy. My heart ached as I looked at him.

“I’m not disgusted Thomas. I’m glad you told me.” I said. I took a deep breath and continued. “I feel the same way about you. I want you too.”

His face relaxed into a delighted smile and I could see the tension drain from his body.

“God! I’m so relieved!” He exclaimed. I thought you’d hate me for saying what I did. I thought you’d think I was some kind of pervert. I mean, I probably am, wanting my sister and everything. It’s just that I couldn’t keep quiet anymore. I had to say something.”

I silenced the torrent of words by leaning forward and pressing my lips against his. We stayed like that for a few seconds and then he parted his lips. I felt his tongue gently probing at my mouth, parting my lips and then slipping into my mouth. It wasn’t the perfect kiss you see in the movies. We bumped noses and it was awkward at first but it was the most wonderful kiss I’d ever experienced. We finally stopped kissing and looked at each other, as we both realised that nothing would ever be the same again.

“I want you now. I want to make love to you.” He said softly.

I couldn’t speak and I nodded instead. My heart was beating so hard that I could barely breath. This was it. This was the moment. He stood up and held out his hand to me. I took it and held his hand as he led me to the bedroom. When we got there he turned to me and took me into his arms. His fervent embrace nearly crushed the breath out of me but I wouldn’t have stopped him for all the world. We clung to each other, our bodies pressed up against each other as we tried to express years of desire in one embrace.

He finally pulled away and I felt a physical sense of loss at the broken touch. He reached out and brushed my hair away from my face. Then he caressed my face, my neck, my shoulders, moving down until he lightly brushed over my breasts. My erect nipples were outlined starkly against the thin fabric of my dress. I felt ripples of pleasure through my body as his strong fingers found my nipples and he rubbed them through my dress. As I said before, he had workingman’s hands. They were big and broad, with long thick fingers and I shivered with excitement as I saw those hands encircle my breasts. I am tall and strong but I felt small and fragile against his masculine bulk, while he fondled me with those big strong hands.

His hands moved further down my body and encircled my waist with both hands. His thumbs massaged my abdomen and I felt the heat spread to my groin. I knew that I was already wet and I felt a throbbing between my legs that could only be satisfied in one way and by one man. His hands were on my hips now and his touch was firmer, more forceful. He cupped my buttocks and pulled me roughly against him. I could feel his erection against my abdomen and I trembled at the thought of what was to follow.

He was unzipping my dress now and it fell to the ground with a whisper of silk against soft flesh. I wasn’t wearing a bra, only tiny black lace panties. Thomas took a step back and let his gaze wander from my face down my body. I experienced a moment of unease as I wondered if he liked what he saw. When he looked back up at my face I had my answer.

“You’re perfect. Everything I thought you’d be and so much more.” He whispered as I relaxed with a soft sigh.

I don’t know what I would’ve done if I’d seen disappointment in his eyes. Instead I saw desire and love. He led me to the bed and lowered me carefully down onto it. He kneeled on the bed at my feet and took his time removing my sandals, kissing each of my toes as he did so. He didn’t stop there and left a trail of kisses from my toes, over my feet and my shins, all around my knees and up my thighs. By the time he reached my thighs I thought I’d pass out from pleasure overload. Each touch of his lips was like touching a live wire. My body came alive everywhere he touched me. Then he sat up and his hands were on my panties, pulling them down over my hips and my legs until I was completely naked.

We were both breathing heavily and I wondered how much more of this sweet torture I could stand. He got to his feet and for a split-second I thought he was going to leave but instead he took off his jacket and proceeded to remove the rest of his clothes. He didn’t hurry but he didn’t take too long about it either. His eyes flicked from my face to my body and back again as he seemed to want to devour me with his eyes. He watched my reactions as he stripped and I saw his naked body for the first time. I drank in the sight of his hard, muscled body and my eyes were drawn to his erection.

I hadn’t seen a naked erect man except in some porno magazines a friend showed me and on the Internet. My actual experience with men up to this point was limited to a few kisses and one rather embarrassing episode after a date when the man I was with tried to get me to fondle him through his pants. I didn’t like him all that much so I made a lame excuse and got out of the car as quickly as I could. But I didn’t have to have seen many naked men to know that my brother had a beautiful penis. It was quite long and thick and circumcised and all I wanted to do was to touch him.

He lowered himself next to me on the bed, lying on his side, pressed up against me while I remained on my back. We looked at each other for a moment and then he said teasingly, “Last chance to change your mind.”

I gave a nervous giggle and shook my head. But there was something else I needed to tell him.

“Thomas. This is my first time. I’ve never done it before. In fact I’ve never done much of anything with a man before.” I held my breath after that little speech, hoping that it wouldn’t stop him from going further.

“Good. I wanted to be your first but I thought that was just a dream. I’ll be gentle my love. I want to make this a night you’ll remember for all the right reasons.” He said. “And I’ll wear a condom. I won’t let you fall pregnant.”

“It’s ok if you don’t. I’m on the pill. I went on it when I was a teenager because I had some, you know, female problems and I never went off it since then. So…” I trailed off.

“I always use protection and I get tested annually so I know I’m ok. Would you mind if I didn’t use the condom? I want nothing to stand in the way of my first time with you.” He said quietly.

I nodded my answer and he smiled that sexy smile of his, then he lowered his face to mine and we were once again kissing passionately. As he kissed me, he moved until he was resting his weight upon my body. He moaned softly as he ground his erection between my thighs. We kissed and explored each other’s bodies with our hands. I felt his hard shoulders, moved down his strong back and over the velvety smoothness of his buttocks. He gasped as I grasped his buttocks and pulled him closer as, at the same time, I ground my pelvis against him. He stopped kissing me and raised his head to give me an impish smile.

“Are you sure this is your first time?” He teased and then laughed as he saw me blush. “You do whatever you want little sister. This is the most natural thing in the world to do and you shouldn’t be shy to say or do anything you want.”

“Touch my breasts again.” I asked.

He gladly obliged and in a second his strong hands were fondling my breasts. At first he was gentle but then his touch became firmer, more insistent. I arched my back and pushed my breasts against his hands. He responded by rolling my nipples between his fingers and I gasped out loud as he suddenly pinched them. It was painful but also intensely pleasurable.

“Tell me if I hurt you or if you want to stop.” He whispered.

I thought it was sweet of him to offer because he looked like the last thing on earth he wanted was to hear me say stop. Instead I said, “Do it again. Pinch my nipples again. I liked that.”

He gave me what I asked for and I was soon moaning with pleasure again. He lowered his face to my aching, swollen breasts and I felt his hot mouth on my flesh. He kissed and licked my breasts and then I felt his tongue flick over my nipple. I let out a soft groan, which he rightly interpreted to mean he should continue and he sucked enthusiastically on first one nipple and then the other. His teeth scraped against my sensitive and erect nipples and the combination of pleasure and pain made me moan even louder.

“That’s good baby.” He mumbled against my breast. “Make all the noise you want. I want to hear how much you enjoy what I’m doing.”

I wrapped my legs around him and he continued sucking my swollen nipples as his one hand moved down my body to my centre, where I was hot and wet and aching to be touched. As I felt his fingers touch my pubic hair I gasped again. He was finally getting there. He rubbed the crisp curls and massaged my pubic bone. His mouth was still at my breasts and I thought I’d go out of my mind with lust for him.

I muttered something and he said, “What’s that baby? What did you say?”

“I said I want you to touch me. Please touch me.” I begged softly.

“But I am touching you.” He replied, deliberately misunderstanding me.

I groaned aloud in frustration and he laughed softly. “Tell me where you want me to touch you.”

“You know where.” I replied, suddenly shy to say the words.

“Tell me where.” He ordered. He spoke quietly but firmly and I knew he wouldn’t do it until I told him.

“Touch my pussy Thomas. I’m so hot for you. Please touch my pussy. I want to feel your fingers inside me.” I begged him.

He replied, but not verbally. Instead his hand moved further down and his fingers parted the lips of my swollen pussy as for the first time in my life, a man’s hand slid over the soft slickness between my legs. I was almost whimpering by now as his fingers explored my secret places. He slid the length of one finger up and down my wet pussy and before I knew what he intended, he pushed it into the entrance of my vagina. I tensed a little at the sudden intrusion and he hastened to reassure me.

“I won’t hurt you Cat. I promise. I just want to make you feel good. Trust me please.” He said.

I relaxed and spread my legs a bit wider to give him better access. His finger was already wet from playing with me and he slid in easier than I thought he would. He didn’t push in too far, just an inch or two so I could get used to the feeling. I pushed up against his hand and this encouraged him to slip in a second finger. It was a tight fit but it felt so good. He thrust his fingers slowly and carefully in and out of me, opening me gently and preparing me for what was soon to come. By now I had abandoned all attempts at being quiet and I was moaning loudly and telling him how good it felt, how good he felt. He liked that and told me so.

“That’s good baby. Tell me what you’re feeling. Tell me what you want. Tell your brother how you like it. My baby sister is such a hot woman. I wanted to fuck you for so long and now I have you.”

I liked hearing him talk about us being brother and sister. It heightened the pleasure of what we were doing. It was taboo by most standards and that only made it better. The naked man on top of me, skillfully touching me and making me shudder with pleasure, was also my only brother.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, it did. He sat up and kneeled between my legs. He looked hungrily at my body and I felt wanton and sexy as he scrutinized me. He spread my legs wide apart and looked at my pussy.

“I want to see everything. I want to see every part of you.” He seemed to be talking more to himself than to me.

hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers