Catherine & Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers

I didn’t care. I wanted him to do anything and everything he wanted. I reached between my legs and parted the lips of my pussy so he could see what he wanted to see. Without really thinking about it I reached own with my other hand and started touching myself. Keeping my pussy spread open for him to see, I proceeded to masturbate while he watched.

“Oh God. Oh Christ.” He moaned. “You look so hot doing that. Show me how you touch yourself Cat. Show me how you like it.”

I needed no further encouragement and was soon lost in the sensations my fingers were producing. I had masturbated countless times over the years and had many amazing orgasms but all of that was nothing compared to how I felt now - spread wide open and touching myself for both my pleasure and my brother’s. I reached my orgasm sooner than I expected and I cried out, screamed almost, as my orgasm slammed through my body. I didn’t stop after the first one and worked frantically at my hard, erect clitoris as I had another orgasm and yet another. Thomas was clutching my thighs and keeping my legs spread open. His eyes were fixed on my glistening wet pussy as my orgasms ripped through me. His fingers dug painfully into my flesh as he held me down while I enjoyed my orgasms.

When at last I stopped I felt a momentary shyness at what I’d just done but he soon dispelled that by leaning down and licking the juice from my wet pussy. I was astonished. Of course I knew that men did this. I was a virgin and inexperienced but not stupid. My time spent on the Internet included more than just research for school. There were other kinds of research that could also be done. So I knew that men did this and I also knew that there were men who did this because they loved it, not just so they could please their partners. But still, I was surprised that Thomas seemed to like it so much. Don’t ask my why I just was, that’s all I can say.

Thomas went to work with enthusiasm. He licked me all over. He couldn’t seem to get enough of the taste and smell of me. I heard him take several deep breaths as he inhaled my scent. I twisted my fingers in his hair and pushed my pelvis up against his face.

“Lick me Thomas. Fuck me with your tongue.” I whispered fiercely. “Suck my pussy and don’t stop.”

I don’t know where those words came from but they tumbled out of my mouth and encouraged Thomas in his efforts. His face was buried between my legs as he sucked and licked me. He even bit me gently and I was shocked to discover how much I liked that. His mouth found my clitoris and he sucked strongly on the hard little button until I was moaning loudly, unable to formulate coherent sentences. He didn’t stop until he sensed I was about to come again. Then he stopped abruptly and pulled away. I couldn’t believe it. I was nearly there and he stopped!

He laughed at the stunned expression on my face and said, “Don’t look so upset honey. I have something else in mind for you.”

He then took my hand and placed it over his erection. It was the first time I’d touched one and I was astonished at the soft smooth skin and how hard it was. I couldn’t help but wonder if it hurt to be so hard. I blurted out the question without thinking but Thomas didn’t seem to mind my asking. He said that sometimes it did hurt but it was the kind of hurt he liked. He grinned at me as he said this because by now he knew that we both knew and liked that kind of pleasurable pain.

I continued stroking his hard penis and he began rocking slowly back and forth in rhythm with my hand. His head was thrown back and his mouth was slightly open as he savoured the handjob I was giving him. Occasionally he gave me directions to do it harder, quicker, slower or more gently. He obviously enjoyed the variation and I concentrated and making it as good as possible. I was therefore disappointed when he pulled my hand away.

“I don’t want to come yet. It’s too soon.” He explained as he saw my disappointed expression.

“I want to be inside you now Cat. Are you ready?” He asked, looking at me intently, so he could be sure I told him the truth.

“I’m ready. I want you inside me now Thomas.” I replied without hesitation.

He moved forward and taking his penis in hand he rubbed it in my still wet pussy, lubricating it with my own secretions. I shuddered at the feel of that velvet-clad, hard, hot organ sliding back and forth over my slick sensitive pussy. He did this for a few minutes longer and then I felt the head of his penis pushing at the entrance to my vagina. I made a conscious effort to relax as I thought that would make it easier. Thomas stretched out on top of me and resting his weight on one elbow he used his free hand to push himself deeper inside me.

It’s hard to describe that moment exactly. I seemed to be in another world, in a wonderful dream from which I never wanted to wake. There was the incredible sensation of being completely filled and stretched.

When he was fully inside me he rested on top of me for a moment. Then he gathered me in his arms and held me tight as he began thrusting slowly in and out of me. He would pull out until only the head of his penis was inside me and then he would push forward until the entire length was buried inside me. He kept up that deliciously slow steady rhythm for a while and then became a little more insistent with each forward stroke. Soon he was still pulling out of me slowly but now he was practically ramming it back in. It hurt, more than I thought it would and my loud cries were as much to do with the pain as they were with the ecstasy. I never knew that something could hurt so much yet feel so fantastic.

I felt a rush of love for him and I pulled him closer, grinding my body against his. He took this as encouragement and seemed to redouble his efforts. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face towards mine. We kissed hungrily and clumsily in our haste to taste as much of each other as we could. I sucked his lips and drove my tongue into his mouth as my beautiful brother fucked me. I felt another orgasm building and was astonished that I could have one without direct stimulation of my clit. I felt it roll through me, a deeper, heavier feeling than normal but just as enjoyable. I cried out Thomas’s name as I came and dug my nails into his back. He gasped and moaned as I rode out my orgasm, struggling to control his own impending orgasm until I was done with mine. I discovered as I grew older and gained experience with others that not all men were as considerate.

Thomas was close to losing control by now and he began bucking almost wildly inside me. I wrapped my legs around his back and urged him on. He braced himself with stiff arms at my sides as he fucked me hard, eyes closed, bringing himself to his orgasm. I massaged my breasts and squeezed my nipples as I watched him come. He opened his eyes then and stared into mine as his orgasm hit. He cried out and his face twisted as if in pain though I knew it was because of pleasure of the most intense kind. He fucked me mercilessly hard as he came and I soon felt his hot cum flood my aching pussy.

With a loud groan he collapsed on top of me and we held each other tight as he shuddered occasionally while coming down from his orgasm. My pussy was still twitching from my own orgasm and we were silent as our bodies relaxed against each other and we were able to catch our breath.

Thomas raised his head to look at me and without saying a word he kissed me lightly on my forehead, my eyelids, my nose, my cheeks and at last my mouth, which he kissed slowly and sensuously for countless seconds – time had no meaning at that point. Then he buried his face in my neck and kissed me there too. He mumbled something too low for me to hear and I asked him to repeat it.

“I said that I’m so sleepy. It’s such a cliché I know, but I really need to sleep for a bit.” He said a little more loudly.

“That’s ok, my darling.” I replied softly. “You sleep now. We’ll talk a bit later.”

“Love you Cat.” He murmured as he drifted off.

I held my dear brother as he slept, still lying on top of me. It was getting a bit difficult to breathe so I maneuvered him slowly until he was half on and half off me. I managed to pull the sheet over him without dislodging him completely and while I could still feel his weight partly on me (a feeling I realised I really liked) at least I could breathe more easily. My brother was a big man and I snuggled up to him, feeling safe and sated.

I fell asleep not long afterwards and was woken some time later by his again hard penis moving inside me. We made love again and it was as sweet and passionate and incredible as the first time. It still hurt, but not as much as the first time.

When morning came he telephoned our probably frantically worried parents to tell them we were ok and had come back to his place because it was closer than theirs from the last place we went to. They must have told him that they had phoned his house number because he said that had forgotten to switch the answering machine off and he was sorry to have worried them so much. As the next day was a Saturday, he said that I might as well spend the weekend with him. He looked straight at me as he told them that it was a long time since he’d spent quality time with his sister and we wanted us to have some fun while we had the time. Needless to say, except for running to the kitchen to get food and getting into a shower together, we hardly left that bed all weekend.

We did everything I thought a man and a woman could do. I learned how to make him come using my mouth and I also learned how much pleasure I got from doing it. Previously I thought women only did it for men’s pleasure but now I knew better. I woke him up by sucking his penis and he mock-complained that he was too scared to fall asleep in case I took advantage of him again. At some point during that long weekend he introduced me to the wholly unexpected joys of anal sex. It was much more painful than regular sex but I adjusted much more quickly than I expected and I was soon begging him to do it again. He was only too happy to do anything I wanted. We did it in every room in the house and he came in every orifice in my body. We explored each other and reveled in expressing feelings held in check for so many years. We told each other secrets we’d never told anyone and I wanted to make the weekend last forever.

I wasn’t the only one who regretted the moment when Sunday night came and I had to go home. We didn’t speak much on the way home but we would reach out and touch each other every now and again, as if to reassure ourselves and each other of what we felt.

The story doesn’t end there. Thomas is a resourceful man, used to getting what he wants. He engineered a way for us to spend much more time alone together but that is best left for another story….

hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers