Catherine Likes Penises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then as she is holding his penis she begins to roll his testicles around in her other hand and gently squeeze each one between her finger and thumb. Lots of times we see pre cum dripping out of the end of their penis. They look like are going to explode! They are also staring at her huge boobies and some begin to sweat too."

"I often wish I could just jack them off so they could get some relief. Roxy always says she would love to just suck them off, but that is not an option so we just continue with our exam."

"It is so funny to watch her lean over to feel his testicles. I see him looking at her boobs and by this time the guy is about to explode. She takes her time and keeps asking him if she is doing it okay and if it hurts or not. All the while she is trying to hold his penis with her other hand too. It drives the guys crazy!"

"Roxy LOVES feeling testicles. She always tells me, "Feeling their balls is almost as fun as holding their fat penises!" And some of these guys have some big balls too. Let me tell you. The average ones are like large grapes or maybe golf ball size. But some are like plums and they are huge! I don't really like the real hairy guys. Some of them never even thought of trimming down there."

"When it is Roxy's turn, she also checks him for a hernia and when she has him cough she always hams it up by letting his penis bounce out of her hand and she laughs nervously and makes several attempts at grabbing it again until she finally gets it and the says, "Boy these penises are hard to get a hold of at times aren't they?"

"If the guy is super-fine she takes her turn sitting on the little roll around stool too and gets right down there even with his penis so when she says cough and it is sure to spring out of her hand, she lets it slap her face. Then she always earns an Oscar Award for acting by saying, "Oh I am SO sorry. I did not mean to let your penis hit my face like that. Please forgive me!" None of the guys have gotten mad so far. Ha!"

"I then regain control of the situation by saying, "Roxanne, it just takes a little practice to get used to performing this procedure. You are getting better at handling penises and examining testicles and checking for hernias."

"It is so fun to talk like this with a naked man standing there at our mercy and we are talking about his swinging, throbbing and bouncing penis. All the time our breasts are tormenting him with their deliciousness!"

At this point I interjected, "Catherine, I guess I knew you would get a little peek now and then, but I had no idea you were spending so much time holding on to men's penises and balls!"

"Oh as much time as I possibly can Honey. It turns out I just love penises now. And sometimes I do even a bit more. As a matter of fact, several times when I had handsome young men in my office and I had my assistant Roxy there, we mentioned casually to the men that they are at an age when they should be sure to have their prostate glands checked too as prostate cancer is very common. Now they are standing right in front of us completely naked, with raging hard-ons throbbing and we are ignoring their fine penises like it is just normal."

"They look alarmed and say they have never had their prostrate checked and they don't have insurance and could we possibly please do that for them? I pause, thinking, and say, it is highly unusual, and not a part of the exam. Then I continue and say I do have a little extra time and I could do it as a favor for them JUST THIS TIME as it would also be a good learning experience for Roxanne."

"So my sweet, sexy nurse tells them to turn around and bend way over the table. She likes to say, "You need to really poke your bottom out at us too so it won't be as uncomfortable for you." Then they lean over the table and poke that bare bottom out at us and we just love it."

"Yes, we so love seeing their bare bottoms and I make a point of holding on to their butt cheeks to make room to get in there. Sometimes we take turns holding both of their butt cheeks apart while the other one does the exam and then we trade places."

"Roxy likes to stand by the side of the table and lean over them and let her breasts mash on their backs. She says, "I hope I am not too heavy am I?" She reaches back with one hand on each cheek and opens them up. This way we each get to hold on to their entire fine bare bottoms for a full minute or two. Each of our little hands on each of their nice butt cheeks. The actual exam isn't really that fun for us and even worse for them, but it is wonderful seeing their long legs and bare bottoms poking out and getting to touch them."

"And when I massage that prostrate, it makes them cum and Roxy is quick to wipe their penis for them with a little soft cloth. This is pretty embarrassing for them and believe it or not, it just makes them all the harder!"

"We take turns and, like I said, we make sure we each touch their bare bottoms a lot too because this really keeps those erections throbbing! When they are done and they turn around it is always funny to see their penis sort of "whip" around as it is still so big and hard. Since they don't want to touch it in front of us, it is left to swing left to right a few times before it settles down and pointing up and at us. They usually say something like, "I am sorry, this is so embarrassing!"

"To which I rely, "No need to apologize. An erect penis is nothing to be embarrassed about. As I told you before, it is perfectly natural for a man who is standing naked in front of two women to find his penis with an erection. We see them many times a day. It is perfectly natural and it is just fine."

"Then we keep talking to them a few more minutes about any stupid health tip reminder or anything we can say to see how long they will just stand there in front of two women, naked, with their raging purple hard-ons throbbing and pointing to the sky."

"I am convinced they would remain like that as long as we allowed it or until we say it is all over."

"I then say, as if it is an after-thought, "Oh yes, you may get dressed of course." They reach to pull up their underwear and their penis won't fit back in."

So I say, "These exams commonly cause this problem for men. Please feel free to remain in the room and give yourself some "relief" if you so choose."

Here is where Roxanne giggles a bit and I give her a harsh scolding look and say, "Roxanne! That is enough! You need to understand that prolonged stimulation of the penis, testicles and scrotum that our patient has just been through will cause this stress. It is a natural occurrence in theses exams and most normal men will often require some relief from a few minutes of self-attention."

"Then we bid the gentleman a farewell and leave the room. We find nine out of ten stay a little while longer if you get my drift."

"Anyway Honey, that is what my job has been like all summer. It is about to end and I have figured out that I have seen twenty five naked men a day and seen their penis or even held on to their penis and I have felt up all of their testicles and pushed my finger up all of their scrotums to check them for hernias. And about twenty handsome young men a week I have also had stand totally nude in front of me for a long time while I enjoy examining their huge penis and I even have had them turn around and poke out their bare bottoms at me while I played with their fine bare butt cheeks and checked their prostrates."

"That is one hundred and twenty five men a week and I am doing this for two more weeks for a total of twelve weeks. So that will be one thousand, five hundred men's penises I will have seen and touched."

"I think that will be enough for me although to be frank, I could do this forever. Just think Honey if every day you got to have twenty five naked women take off their shirts and bras displaying their fine bare breasts and nipples to you while they sit in just their little panties. And then they have to stand up and slip those little panties off for you while you sit and watch them. And they have to do it when you tell them too. Then they would have to stand totally naked in front of you with their pussy all engorged and wet and allow you to look closely at their fine vulvas and then slip your fingers way into their pussy's. And then you would get to even have some of the most beautiful ones turn around while standing there in front of you naked and bend over and poke out their fine curvy bare bottoms for you and let you slip your finger into their fine butts. Wouldn't you LOVE it? I know you LOVE pussies, boobs and butts! So now I understand how you feel and I am sure you can see why I like my job too."

"But I will stop this in two weeks and I want you to know Honey ... your penis is my very favorite of all I have ever seen and your testicles are my all-time favorites too!"

"Thanks Catherine. Now let me make love to you."

"Okay Honey, but only if you strip for me first, lay down on the bed naked and let me examine your penis and testicles... with my hot little fine pussy that is!"

"It's a deal my Dear Catherine, it's a deal!"

12