Cathouse Tuesday - Kelli Signs Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would be a good time to get the photos shown to him. She hadn't seen them herself either.

"They took photos of me for the catalog. Want to see them? I've got a SD disk with them on it."

Porter had even made an intro page. The photo above the caption: Kelli, 5'2", 103 pounds. 36C - 21- 32. 23 years of age. Mormon Wife - 3 young children. Husband is a farmer.

The photo was breathtaking. She was a little top heavy for her size. Those 36C boobs looked huge on her small frame. Justin gasped. Kelli sucked in her breath.

"Damn, Babe! That's hot. Who did you say would see this?"

"Any body that comes in and sees the catalog. Not an actual catalog. It's on their computer, but not internet connected."

Justin clicked the next link. The next three pictures were of Kelli in the dress in seductive poses.

"Oh, my God!"

It was a tit shot. Kelli leaned towards the camera in the photo as her boobs spilled from the front of her dress. She waited for her husband to say something. Instead he clicked again. Her tits were still out only now the dress was aside to expose her little bald pussy slit. More of a tease than a full on view of her married naked twat.

Then he noticed her wedding rings on display in each photo. Fuck! Again, nothing was said as the next photo was clicked.

"Holy fucking shit, Kelli! God, just give them a full on look into you cunt!"

This one, the dress was gone, Kelli was naked bent over the foot of the bed from the waist. The camera angle from behind focused right up her cunt as her pussy puckered open for the lens as she gave a back over the shoulder look. Little glistenings of moisture revealed her arousal.

In the next picture Justin saw was his wife on the bed with her legs fully open as she braced herself up on her elbows. The final photo was the young Mormon wife and mother in a sideways pose that showed her open snatch and her boobs. The caption below the last picture:

"I'm Kelli. Wife and mother. Don't you want to fuck me?"

Her seductive smile and impish expression certainly invited any man to fuck her.

"Fuck, Kelli! What have you done? What have you gotten us into?"

The promise of no jealousy, no anger seemed long in the past, not just a few hours earlier. It irritated the young wife to no end. She decided to play it against him because her mind was set in stone, with or without her spouse. Her and the kids needed out of the shit hole trailer.

"You said you weren't going to be mad. You seem upset about something."

"God Damn it, Kelli! You just went full open cunt to God knows how many men! Local men go there. You know the perverts from the Church slip up the hill for some pussy. Even the fucking Bishop does it. The fucking Bishop, Kelli!"

"Well, if the Bishop comes in to fuck me I'll tell him you said hello, Sweetie."

Justin was in fit when the phone rang. It was Kelli's cell on the nightstand on her side of their bed. Her husband glared at the phone, the clock, and then back to Kelli.

"Look at that, Kelli. It's 9:40 fucking o'clock. Who could be calling at 9:40 fucking o'clock?"

"Who indeed?"

Her voice reflected laughter.

"Hi, Jenna. So soon? Really? Give me twenty minutes."

"What are you doing"

"The photos worked. I'm going in."

She went into to bathroom, peed and wiped at her pussy. Then no underwear, just the dress she wore in the photo shoot, she turned to leave. She picked up the keys to the old pickup from the kitchen counter.

If her husband had not been so scared he would have been angry. Kelli gave him a kiss.

"I'll want you to fuck me when I get back."

"After you ...? Justin's voice trailed off.

"After I fuck another guy. Yes, Darling, after I fuck another guy. You need to get used to it."

Totally in despair he heard the old farm truck start and crunch out the driveway. He hoped her Mom and Dad didn't hear her leave, but maybe they didn't.

Kelli parked in the front corner of the lot under a tree where the decrepit old truck wasn't as easy to see. Then she went through the lobby doors with something to prove to the world and eager to get started. She walked up to Porter behind the console.

"Hi, Porter. What have we got?"

He waved to a man already out of his chair and headed towards them.

"Kelli. This is Jason. He very much wants to meet you."

"Hi, Jason. That's funny. My husband is Justin."

"Jason's out from the city tonight for a little adventure. We get to see Jason a couple of nights per month."

A quick exchange of pleasantries.

"Room three Kelli. Right where you started out."

Jason was the slightly nervous, quiet type. An accountant from a firm in the city. Kelli was nervous that this was her first client.

Kelli starting things off flipped off her dress enjoying the feel of being naked for only the second man other than her husband and the other being Porter a few hours earlier. Jason worked his belt and got his pants to the floor, briefs, and a t-shirt.

Kelli caught herself staring. Jason noticed.

"Something wrong?"

"No. Nothing wrong. It looks a lot like my husband's. I don't know why I thought it would be different."

Kelli laid back on the bed and spread herself open for the stranger. He got between her legs. He hesitated so she put her hand down and pulled his hard cock to her opening. A couple of little swipes to lube his cock head and she took it inside her. It felt good. She held still a few seconds as he pushed in some shaft. She took in all the sensations as her started to fuck her.

The young Mormon wife closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. It wasn't about the money at the moment. It was about the fucking she was getting. Never in her wildest dreams when she married Justin, nor when she would drive by this place on the edge of town, knowing what went on inside, would she ever be one of the wives inside fucking strangers for money.

It was the best damned feeling in the whole wide world! Kelli rocked up onto his cock as her pushed deep inside her. She caught herself about to cum and took a sly little orgasm as the stranger fucked her. She didn't know if he noticed or not, but it was good. Then she noticed something else. This guy's cock was a little longer than her husband's. Maybe a little thicker, too!

"Oh, where's that thing going?" She gasped.

"What?"

"Your cock! It's a little bigger than my husband's. I wondered where it was going. You nudged a new spot it me.!"

That may have been too much for her suitor to hear. His cock swelled a little more. She felt the warm spurt and then the flow of his cum deeper that she ever felt before. It triggered her orgasm, too. A pretty massive one at that!

"Sorry, I was no way ready for that." He seemed a little embarrassed.

"I didn't want it to end either! You have no idea how good it is to look up and see someone other than my husband fucking me."

Kelli squirmed on his softening cock as it remained still in her.

"Damn, that was good. I didn't want it to end. It's supposed to be one and you're done. Do you think you could get it hard again?"

The hundred dollar fuck deal was over. Kelli wanted him in her again. Jason stood up to stand by the bed no doubt concerned that he had spent the money for a fuck of the hottest woman he'd ever seen, married wife or not, and he blown his load in her way too soon. Kelli was hot to fuck him again.

"Come over here to me"

A slightly confused Jason stepped to Kelli. She put her hands on his ass and pulled him to her, then started to suck his cock."

"I didn't pay for this out front."

"This isn't about pay. I want you to fuck me again!"

That was the first time she had thought about her husband and she bobbed up and down on this stranger's dick.

"Ha! Justin. What if you could see you wife now?"

Kelli sucked him hard in a couple of minutes. Her new suitor was fucking her again. She loved the feel of her cunt enveloping his cock. She was feeling every little bump, every little wrinkle. The crown of the head was driving her wild. She was cumming on his cock while he kept fucking her, letting her orgasm build and subside only to hit her again.

This wasn't a husband fuck. It was far better than a husband fuck. Way better than a husband fuck! This wasn't about the money, but there was no relationship here, nothing. It was a fuck where each was in it just to be fucking. And, it felt so good. Kelli had it ramped up. She had no idea how many times she had cum. Minor or massive each orgasm was terrific.

All reloaded and already cumming once turned the second fuck into a half hour mission, thrilling Kelli at every move. All spent and a second load into the pretty blond Mormon wife Jason prepared to leave.

"This was the best, Kelli!"

"I know. For me, too!"

"First time without your husband, right?"

"You know it. I could do you every night."

"I don't think I could afford that, but I'll try to see you in a couple of weeks."

Kelli watched him leave the room. She got a clean sheet from the stack and changed out the one one the bed. She wiped between her legs. The smooth pussy made clean up quick. She left a little inside herself. She wanted it in there when she got home for her husband to fuck her.

Kelli rechecked the room d almost bumped into another wife's client on the way out.

"Whoa! where did you come from?"

"Room three." Kelli winked.

"Boy, I'm sure going to look you up the next time in."

That made the young wife and mother smile. This new endeavor was going to be fun. She stopped by the desk to check with Porter and to get her $80 cash. A young man probably barely eighteen looked over from the catalog to her.

"Oh, damn! That's her! That's the woman ... right there!"

Kelli blushed at the excitement displayed by the young man. It attracted the attention of the two women waiting in the lounge hoping to get a fuck from a walk in customer. Having this man bolt for Kelli might not make her any friends. And, they were nice looking women in pretty good shape. The young man insisted on Kelli letting him fucking her.

"Sorry, I need to get home to my kids and my husband."

The young man was aggravated and Porter stepped in.

"Kelli, he's a pretty good customer, in every week and I hear you'll be impressed when he drops his pants."

"Huh? What?" Then Kelli caught on. "Oh, my God. Okay then."

She questioned Porter. "Are you sure about that?"

Porter was holding a finger on each hand about ten inches apart. Kelli wasn't believing it, but wasn't going to miss the chance.

"Okay ... room three again?"

"You go girl." Porter laughed.

Kelli flounced her hips as she led her new suitor to room three. Once there she got out of the dress and waited for the guy to take off his clothes. When the pants came of Kelli let out a little cry. About seven inches still hanging limp was more than husband Justin fucked her with and this guy wasn't hard.

He gave it a couple of pumps and it grew longer and thicker, now much larger yet still pointing in a more downward direction. Kelli moved back on the clean sheet and spread her legs. The little bald pussy was ready for some cunt stretching cock and the wetness confirmed it.

That view was all it took to get the fat cock to full attention. As her moved towards her exposed twat she reached to guide him into her special place mainly from force of habit as she knew she was wet enough for him without rubbing the head in her juices. The problem now was as she asking herself,

"How the fuck do I get all of that inside of me?"

It took some nudging, then a hard push to get the head inside the young Mormon wife. Once the head went in the shaft started to follow as the young man stroked his big cock into her. She enjoyed the intrusion as she adjusted to fit in as much as she could. Very conscious of the fucking she was getting but still thinking:

"God, this kid looks like he's barely out of high school, maybe still in high school. Porter would have screened him though to make sure he was legal and she was indeed fucking someone older than eighteen. Oh fuck, that's going deep. Justin's going to shit when I have him fuck me when I get home ... and he is going to fuck me."

Something surreal about the whole thing was the way he kept pushing deeper into her and she kept taking it. Kelli knew she was a little person in stature and expected her to cunt to be somewhat restricted. Yet, this big cock, this monster of a cock compared to her small body was well past the point where her husband fucked to and even past the new feeling she has just finished with Jason the accountant.

Kelli felt the ripples of an orgasm start. She wanted to cum, but didn't want to cause this suitor to finish yet, afraid her losing it would set him off. Kelli was losing that battle and he fucked right trough the flailing of arms and legs and the noises she made as the big cock put her over the edge.

"Thank God he didn't have a hair trigger." She thought. "What's up with him not cumming in me? I mean for just a kid I'd think you would have blown a load in me right after he put it in. Not that I'm complaining. Oh, fuck!" He's got me again. Damn he's deep. He's going to cum directly into my womb. It feels like his cock should be in there already."

This was the moment for Kelli. Every cock wouldn't be this long, this big, damn few probably, but staying in the game to be there for the opportunity sold her on this being her future. She wouldn't go back to being a farm wife. She loved the farm. She loved the kids. However, if Justin put up a challenge for her to quit this was the moment she knew that she would go on with her life without him. This was the moment, the moment when ten inches of cock stirred her very being. Kelli could not help but smile.

"What's wrong?" The voice that came along with the big cock asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just good to feel myself filled with cock and look up and not see my husband."

"That's a weird comment."

"No, it's not. Keep fucking me!"

He did. For about another twenty minutes. Porter was a little worried so he clicked the camera on again in the room. He flips from camera to camera in all the rooms. Even when his wife is fucking someone, which with the business growing so much hadn't been as often as Jenna would like but when she did Porter would have the camera on.

Every thing looked fine and the action of the small wife taking the large cock was mesmerizing. Porter knew about his cock size from these intrusions. Then he noticed ...

"Holy, fuck! He's got the thing all the way buried in her."

He had watched more experienced girls with their hands on his groin to keep him from going too deep and here was little Kelli with it buried totally in her. The camera stayed on until the finish, Porter utilizing the time to jack off vigorously behind his desk with a load into a tissue. Not his first rodeo, but Kelli fucking the kid was the hottest thing he had seen. He had hit record and left in run up until the kid blew a load of cum in her and pulled out. The three of them watched ten inches pull out of the little Mormon sweetheart.

The kid was impressed with the fucking he had given her. Porter was impressed with her taking him balls deep. As she watched him pull it out Kelli was impressed that as small as she was she had some how managed to take him full length. It was a good thing.

There was no keeping this cum in her for when her husband fucked her. Kelli was opened up and she wouldn't be clenching her little pussy to keep much inside. Sure, it was in her deep enough it would take a while for the last to leak out and there was a goodly amount to leak out. Along with ten inches of hard dick the kid had a set of balls on himself, too!

The kid headed out while Kelli was putting the clean sheet on the bed. It did have a big cum spot on it. By the time she got to the counter to Porter the kid was gone. Porter smiled at her and handed her the second envelope.

"He left an extra twenty in it for you."

"Damn! I should have tipped him twenty."

Kelli laughed. Porter laughed with her.

She left and started across the parking lot to the old farm pickup. The pickup was who she was, but now she thought she deserved better. Kelli knew Porter would follow her across the parking lot with the surveillance camera to insure her safety. Plus, the security guard was at the front door when she left. When she got to the truck she opened her dress and flashed her tits at the camera. Not unnoticed by the security guard he gave her a little cheer and a thumbs up.

The trip home wasn't long enough for Kelli. What a first night. She would have stayed until closing if she wasn't worried about Justin's mood when she got home all slicked up with the cum from two men.

It was a different woman that came home to her family. Married life and that as a mother would go on, but never like it had been before. It was after eleven. A couple of hours of fucking was fun for her. The kids would be in bed and her husband tried to not show his concern.

"It took you quit a while to fuck a guy." He complained.

"Well, actually it was two. I was at the door to leave when another one paid for me to fuck him."

"Two guys? That wasn't in the deal."

"The number of guys was never discussed. I was having sex for money that we need for us and the kids. Neither of us put on a limit."

"So, did you enjoy it? What were these two guys like?"

"Well, they were both nice guys. The first was about you size, but went a little deeper. The second guy had this huge cock, about ten inches!"

Justin gave her a non-believing look.

"You're just trying to get a reaction from me. Ten inches, my ass!"

Kelli open her dress and set back on the kitchen table giving a good view of her freshly fucked cunt. She opened up enough to show him she wasn't trying for a reaction. Her outer lips were parted still about half the width of the kid's cock. Justin's mouth dropped open as her lowered to look up her now shared twat.

"Why not?" She asked herself. She tried to tighten herself to roll out some cum for him to see. It was time to show him there was a new boss in the family. At least on the subject of her sexual activity.

Justin was disturbed to see what the guy had done to his wife's cunt with ten inches of cock. Sperm rolled out of her cunt and splattered on the floor.

"Oh, I didn't know he put that much in me. The funny thing was that he was barely eighteen years old. Looked like he was fifteen or sixteen. Boy, but could he fuck!"

Kelli watched her husband turn pale, then spin to rush to the bathroom. She could hear him vomiting into the toilet. She stayed in the position until he came back out, still opened up and leaking sperm. She wasn't going to move. She watched him look as she got some more fresh seed to push out.

"You might as well get used to it. I'm going to be coming home like this a lot. Hand me my purse from the counter."

Still reeling from the scene of his wife's dripping cunt he handed the purse to her. She pulled out the two envelopes from Porter. She showed her husband the cash.

"Look sweetie, for fucking two guys I got one hundred sixty dollars and a twenty dollar tip. "That's one hundred eighty dollars for being gone a little over two hours. My Dad doesn't pay us that much per week while playing up free beef, free rent and a junk truck to drive."

"Shit, Kelli. Maybe the cash isn't that important."

"Well, it is and we're doing it. If not together, then I'm doing it without you."

That was too easily said. Kelli wouldn't ever tell him that now that she had done it it was about the fucking more than the money.

"Come on. Take me back to our bed and fuck me."

"I don't know." He paused. "After what I've just seen I'm not sure I can."

"Oh, posh! You'll be fine! Fuck me!"

Kelli was the kind of women that could wiggle just the right way and make a man hard. Now, there she was on their bed and wanting fucked, legs modestly apart and dripping whoever's cum onto the sheet. Somehow fucking his wife after another man had fucked her had a lot of appeal. Justin looked at the trickling cream pie and got between her legs with an extremely hard cock for her. It wasn't anyway near ten inches but taking sloppy seconds to a stranger had his dick as hard a he could remember.