Cathouse Tuesday - Kelli Signs Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!"

"This kid turned eighteen Wednesday. Make it memorable and try to make it last. Above all be sure when he starts to think of the cost of date that's it's always a sure thing for a hundred dollars at Tuesday's."

"You sound more like a business man than youth consoler." Kelli joked.

She met the kid at Room Three and led him inside. He was a typical teenager all nervous and way too excited to make this last. Kelli talked to him. Undressed as she talked to him. Had him look her over, check out her boobs and cunt. She said dating was fucked up. Girls always trying to get what they can. Did a real sales pitch on him. Reminded him that Tuesday's was a sure things.

Porter was watching. Raised his clenched fist and grunted. "Yes!"

Then she was ready to fuck the kid. Not that far from a teenager herself she knew how awkward dating could be. After the first few inept strokes into her the kid settled into a rhythm and fucked her pretty good with what he had. Mission accomplished! The teen lasted several minutes and made Kelli cum.

Kelli changed the sheet while they talked. On the way out he assured Porter that he would be back. Maybe bring a friend.

"Got one waiting. One more?"

Kelli looked at her watch.

"Sure!" This should test the length to leash if her husband had one on her.

It was eleven fortuy-five when Kelli pulled into the driveway. The babies were inside asleep. Justin was still up sitting in the dark on their decaying front deck.

"Hey, Sweetie!"

"Hi, Kelli. Busy night?"

I'll say. Six customers and a twenty dollar tip. Five Hundred even!"

"Jesus, Kelli. Don't wear it out!"

Justin didn't seem to be mad, especially hearing that dollar number.

"I don't think I can wear it out. Maybe open it up a little, but never wear it out."

Both of them laughed.

"Guess who fucked me tonight? Someone you know."

"Who?"

"The Vet ... "

"You fucked some old Army guy?"

"No, partially right, the Vet ... the guy that works on cows. Chuck, the Vet."

"Oh! Damn, Kelli. He's old!"

"Don't ever worry about getting old, Honey. He was really good using it. Lots of cum in those old balls."

"Geezer fucker!" Justin chided her.

"He might be a geezer, but you wouldn't want to make it a contest." She giggled.

"What else?"

"Do you remember Kyle Jeffers?"

"Kyle fucking Jeffers?"

"That's funny. That's what I call him. Must have heard it from you sometime."

"Aw, fuck Kelli. Don't tell me you let Kyle Jeffers fuck you."

"It wasn't so bad."

"Yeah, I know. I used to shower with him in high school. What was it? "Seven, eight, nine inches? He was always telling me he could do you some good."

"He said it was eight. Pretty damned good with it, too. He said he'd be back."

"You gonna fuck him again?"

"Hell yes, I'm gonna fuck him again!"

Justin thought it over for a few minutes.

"Is it too late to make a claim of my wife's pussy?"

"Never too late. I'm not even going to charge you!" She teased.

Kelli took him to bed and fucked him. Then went to sleep right next to him with all that mixture of cum inside herself.

It was difficult for them to get up at 5:30 AM for him to be at work at 6:00. After he left the kids were still asleep. Kelli set at the kitchen table with her legs open. She brushed a hand across her pussy. The other hand worked a nipple. Her mind reviewed her life and marriage. She had never dreamed that during her teens and her marriage to her husband, the kids and all that. Counting her husband she had let seven guys fuck her the night before.

She leaned back in her chair and realized she was a good kind of tired. She leaned back forward to reach under the table to take her panties off. There was a huge glob of mixed cum in the crotch. She looked at it. Watched it a while. Smelled it a little and put her tongue to it. She groaned a little and laid her soiled undies on the table in front of her.

Kelli leaned back again, slid down in the chair. She worked her nipples and moved down to her cunt. Her fingers explored. She was more open now. Two fingers went in easily. That would be enough. Her middle fingers on her other hand moved in to rub her clit.

Her clit won. The hand with the fingers in her dropped to her side while the one on her clit rubbed vigorously. She could have had herself off in seconds. She chose to make it last.

"How high could I take this?"

After few minutes at that intensity she bucked herself off the old chair and almost went to the floor.

"Wow! Even that makes me cum harder!" She gasped. "Fuck!"

She steadied herself. The kids were asleep. Maybe a quick shower. Instead she let herself relax backwards on the bed and fell to sleep at once. She rested about an hour when the two oldest jumped on the bed and woke her. She got the baby from the crib and made them breakfast.

It was Saturday. Justin was tending the cows and was actually cleaning the shit out of one of the barns. It was a job Kelli's father could use hired help for, but didn't. Bored in the afternoon a visit to the trailer from her mom was welcome. The kids were crawling around and fussing when the phone rang. It was Porter.

"No, I can't today. My husband is working and I'm alone with the kids."

Kelli's mom listened to the conversation."

"Kelli, I know what you are doing? I'll watch the kids."

"What? Wait a minute, Porter."

She turned to her mother.

"What mother? You know what I am doing, what?"

"Your Uncle Frank goes to Tuesday's. He told me two days ago. I knew where you were going yesterday when you brought the kids. Hell, if I were your age again I be working there myself."

Kelli was stunned. Her mother was smiling at her as one of the kids crawled on grandma's lap. Porter was still on the phone asking Kelli if she were still there.

"Uh, yes, uh, Porter. I can come in. Give me a few extra minutes. Say be there in thirty."

"She hung up and turned back to her mom. Mother?"

"What? Uncle Frank saw your photos. Said he wanted to fuck you. I forbid him."

"You and Uncle Frank talk about things like Tuesday's? Does Dad know?"

"No, I'd never tell him. Sometimes when things don't work out Frank goes to Thursday's."

"When things don't work out? My God, Mom! You and Uncle Frank?"

"Your Uncle Frank was Best Man at our wedding. Still is?"

"And, Dad and Aunt Phyllis don't know!"

"We could fuck right in front of those two and they'd never figure it out. Sometimes it was practically right in front of them, still is."

"Mother! You are making me crazy. You and Uncle Frank. Fuck!"

"Yes ... fuck, Sweetie! Now go and get yourself pretty real fast. You've got a man waiting to fuck you."

Kelli rushed to shower and put on a blouse and a pretty skirt. Braless this time she wore tiny a pair of boy short panties to catch the drippings. She got to the door to leave. Her mom was getting the kids loaded to go up the road to her house. Kelli turned to her mother.

"Mom. I really don't know what to say right now."

"Go ahead. Fuck your stranger and if you attract any more bees to your honey pot I can watch the kids as long as your father is in the field. Have fun!"

Kelli left confused. That wasn't the response to expect from a mother, anybody's mother, but especially not hers. And, what is the deal with her and Uncle Frank? Between that and knowing someone was about to fuck her left her surprised when she looked up and already saw the front doors to Tuesday's.

The young mother shook her head to focus. Porter motioned to a man in his mid-twenties as she approached.

"Kelli, Kenny. Kenny, Kelli. Room four."

Porter had a silly smile. The man looked familiar to Kelli.

"You don't remember me, do you, Kelli? I'm Kenny. I'm Kyle's brother!"

"Kenny!" She realized and thought. "Kyle's fucking rapist brother that went to prison!"

She wondered if he was hung like Kyle. She caught herself looking. So did Kenny. Porter was smirking. He noticed, too.

"If you liked fucking my little brother you're going to love fucking me." He boasted.

Kelli shook her head.

"Come on." Kelli took him back to the room.

She pulled at her shirt. Kenny gave her a look.

"What you said about if I liked your brother I'd love you. That better be true."

Fully undressed Kelli found him still looking. He gave a little whistle. Kelli blushed.

"What's a matter? Afraid I'll notice you lied about your cock or just can't get it up?" She grumbled.

Kelli was ready for another hate fuck. He seemed nice, but the cocksucker served time for fucking a sixteen year old. This was going to start off with a little anger issue. Kenny undressed.

"Holy Fuck!" The young mother put her hand to her mouth.

"Told you!" Kenny grinned.

Kelli was looking at another ten incher. How many of those could there be around?"

Suddenly there was the "need to breed". Kelli wanted his cock in her. Wanted to feel his seed fill her into her womb.

Kelli flashed her cunt at him and opened up for him to enter. She decided to fuck him face to face. She wanted to watch the expressions of a convicted felon and former prisoner as he fucked her. Kelli was hot wanting to fuck another bad boy like his younger brother Kyle, and she sure intended to put the extra size of a ten inch cock to good use.

She took him to depth with only a couple of wiggles for adjustment. Kenny's pubic bone ground into hers and roughed up her clit. Any cock felt good in her, she was cumming already, but a large cock sure had the advantages.

It could have been the ex-con vibe and certainly the ten inches of hard cock, but it had the little Mormon wife ripping of orgasm after orgasm. She was lubing his cock with her juices until she could feel them sliding across her asshole and onto the sheet.

Kenny seemed like he was in control more in a way than Kelli had ever felt before. It had her thinking.

"I didn't I marry a man with a huge cock? At least a couple more inches than she had at home.

Kelli felt him swell, hold, and lunge deep into her. There was that spurt, that flow, that flood that she loved and craved. Ex-con Kenny had cum in her and left her feeling like a rag doll from the experience.

Kenny got up and watched Kelli move off the bed. Sperm bubbled to the floor and splattered.

"Hey, you'd better save that. Take some home and show your old man what it looks like when a real man fucks you."

Kelli ignored the comment. She enjoyed the comment, but she ignored the comment. She took the cum spotted sheet to wipe at the puddle where she stood on the floor and started to put on a clean one. Kenny took that as his clue and stopped at the door.

"How do you keep that little pussy of yours so smooth? I almost had to eat that thing."

"I shave it every day." She smiled.

"Well, I'll be back."

"You'd better be!"

Kelli wiped with a hand full of tissues and went to the lobby to Porter.

"What did you think of Kenny?"

"Any time, any place! Mark me out until seven."

"Going to try to learn to walk straight again?" Porter laughed.

Kelli was wobbly across the parking lot.

"Jesus! I fucking feel like I'm riding a two by four ... the wide way."

It was a little different picking up the kids knowing that her mom knew where, when, and what.

"Have a big one tear into you, did ya?"

"It's my walking kind of funny?"

"Well, that an abut a dozen other things. How big was he?"

"Mother! ... Okay ... ten inches."

"Fuck girl" Be careful. One that size can fill you full of babies!"

Her mother laughed. Kelli looked at her in disbelief, then looked to be sure the kids couldn't here. Suddenly Kelli was in a whole new world with the mother. Would she dare tell Justin. Probably not!

As expected, Sundays were for family. Tuesday's was closed. Yes, historically Tuesdays is closed on Sundays.

Kelli was surprised to get a Monday evening call.

Justin was again, "Sure, I've got this." The money was piling up in the sock drawer, so why not?

Kelli went in to find her latest suitor had also been her school Principal the last two years of high school.

"Mr. Chambers. What a surprise! I'd never expect you in a place like Tuesdays. Does Mrs. Chambers still teach seventh grade?"

"She does. Mostly I'm surprised how many of you farm girls end up here. I'm getting quite a collection of kids I would have loved to fuck in high school showing up here over the years. You were a little bratty, but I thought you were one of the nice ones."

"Bratty, huh? Come on back. I'll show you bratty." She smiled.

Mr. Chambers was not the type a girl would get a crush on. Not particularly tall, average looks, average height. Mrs. Chambers on the other hand would have been the center of hundreds of jack off sessions. Yet, here was Mr. Chambers, the one getting some on the side.

Whatever ever the comparison to Mr. Chambers Kelli was about to fuck him. That was pretty average, too.

The lobby was empty of customers and anyone to fuck one if he came in. Not even the older wives that usually hung around hoping for a fuck and some cash were there. Mr. Chambers had made it to his car while she changed the sheet. Porter was watching something on one of the monitors. Probably a replay of her most recent fuck.

"Where is everybody, Porter?"

"Oh, it gets slow first of the week. The lobby girls like to make Sunday/Monday their weekend. Jenna is at dinner with one of our first ever customers. It's kind of a date thing. He takes her to dinner. She brings him back her and fucks him. He still pays for the pussy. They do it almost every week."

"I didn't know if she was active or just ran the place."

"Jenna started the place fucking a stranger when he mistook us as open. She took it as one of those 'I could never do that moments' that happen. She looked at me and told the guy "Sure". She was the whole show for a while, fucked six, eight, ten guys a night until she decided to take on some help."

"Does she miss getting fucked now that she has so many girls?"

"Oh, she takes on guys seven to ten times per week. Mostly regulars from the early days and sometimes when a young buck is looking for a 'mom fuck'. Mostly I think she'd like to go back to day one with all the uncertainty and a boat load of hard cock."

"Let's hear it for the good old days, huh? Last week I was a house wife and a Mormon mom to three kids. Now I come in here for guys to fuck me."

It was quiet for a few minutes as they reflected on their lives in silence like a couple of old friends.

"Porter?"

"Yes, Kelli."

"I'm need some more cock. When are you going to fuck me?"

"In spite of everything she does Jenna gets a little jealous when she thinks I fuck somebody else."

"I don't mind if she is jealous. I won't tell if you won't."

Porter laughed.

"Okay Kelli. You show me yours, I'll show you mine."

Kelli wanted to kiss him. Their lips met and she started side stepping them to one of the rooms.

"Uh, we had better do it at my desk area so I can see who comes in. Jenna suspecting me fucking another woman is one thing. Catching me fucking another women is another."

"That would kind of naughty fucking right in the middle of things." Kelli teased.

They laid out there close as they removed them so they would go back on quickly if someone came in. Maybe even more quickly if it was Jenna.

"I don't think I've felt so nervous about getting caught since my husband and I had our first time sex."

Kelli got comfortable with her ass at the edge of the counter, leaning back on her elbows. Porter gave the monitors a quick scan and moved between Kelli's thighs. This was the first time Kelli looked down to see what was about to fuck her.

"Oh, Jesus! Porter, how could Jenna want to fuck anyone else when she can have that?"

Guessing him to be between her knowledge of eight and ten inches she welcomed nine inches into her waiting cunt. She felt half his length go in before answering her.

"I guess the conquest and fucking lots of different men. You like the conquest, don't you, Kelli? Would you stay home if Justin had a ten inch cock and be faithful?"

"Two weeks ago I would have told you that you were crazy. Of course, two weeks ago you wouldn't have your cock buried in me like you do now with me waiting to see how much you cum in me."

It was an amazing fuck for Kelli. She had a bit of a crush on the boss' husband. Finally he was fucking her. He would glance away to watch the monitors behind her. He stopped mid stroke, then buried into her and stopped again. Kelli was expecting a surge of his when she wasn't ready. He had made her orgasm. She wanted more. She could see that he was watching a monitor of the parking lot. He started to fuck her again with full and strong strokes.

"Sorry. False alarm. It was a lights flash in the trees. I guess it was cars from the highway. You're well worth it, but I don't want Jenna to catch my ass fucking you."

"Me either. Fuck me!"

Even with her ass on a desk and equipment and monitors around her Kelli's fondness for Porter made her think it all around romantic. She was going to have to fuck him again and again, and then some. Porter had fallen for the same bait. This girl was going to need a lot of Porter's cock shoved in her cunt.

All is well that ends well. Kelli and Porter's coupling ended extremely well with a huge cum blast from him and a hard sticky orgasm from her. It took a moment to catch their breath. Then after reveling in each others nakedness Kelli blurted out"

"Damn, Porter! That was my best fuck ever!"

"Me, too. Kelli. Best fuck ever!"

"You mean your wife owning a whorehouse and all of these women available ... " She trailed off.

Porter nodded.

"We've got to do this more often then!" Kelli laughed.

"Yes, we do!"

Porter made a panicked look at the monitors. Still all clear.

"I've got to wash my dick. Jenna sometimes likes to double up after her date leaves. God, it's not going to be the same now."

Jenna watched the lobby while Porter cleaned himself up. He came back and looked out onto the parking area.

"My turn!" Kelli chirped.

Porter got her pretty good and with the mess she churned up she had a cunt full that wasn't going to keep inside her where he planted it. She left enough for it to be part of him still within her and still leave enough for herself to enjoy the feeling and for Justin if her wanted to poke around in there.

Kelli came back out to Porter only to see a man standing in the lobby. She knew him. She had fucked him before.

"Wasn't sure you were open. The lights were on, but it looked pretty dead in here."

"Yeah. It's a quiet night and Kelli was just leaving."

"Oh, I stopped by hoping she might be here, or somebody anyway."

This is what it felt like to be caught. Not caught, caught. Kelli fresh off her first fuck with Porter wasn't interested in another suitor fucking her. Porter had a deer in the headlight look. Apparently he wasn't in the mood to share right theneither. Sending her home to her kids and husband was one thing. But, this? No, not this!

"Well, hey. I'm forty five minutes from home. My receptionist had me a little worked up. If you're closing I understand."

He looked from Kelli to Porter, then back to Kelli again.

"Sorry I really wanted to fuck somebody."

He watched Kelli. She looked at Porter's strained look and back to her suitor. She smiled at him.

"Sure thing. Come on back!"

She led him to Room Three where this had all started.