Cathy, an Older Woman

Story Info
A woman's old boyfriend brings excitement.
2.1k words
3.67
17.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the door, and then the doorbell rang. My husband had warned me that a plumber slash handyman was coming to fix some plumbing slash unhandy things in our house. I figured that must be him. I'd picked up the place (a little), and I opened the door confidently, knowing that the house was, if nothing more, at least presentable. What I didn't know was how opening that door was going to change my life. My sweet, mundane life. I had a loving husband, kids grown and successful, work I enjoyed, retirement in the foreseeable future. And an above average sex life for people of our age.

I looked at the man standing in front of me, a toolbox in his hand, and confusion and disorientation set in. This was not a plumber slash handyman. This was Al. OK, he did have a tool box, but the face didn't belong to the class of plumber slash handyman in my brain, it belonged to the class of old boyfriend. I gawped. He stood there and smiled. I gawped some more. Finally, he said, "Hi, Cathy." I almost fell over.

Yeah, he was older. Much older. But it was Al, all right. It was Al's voice, too. What was I going to do? Invite him in and talk about toilets? There was an awful lot of catching up to do before I could discuss leaks and dead outlets with this man. I stepped outside, onto the porch.

"Al, what are you doing here?"

"Well, Cathy, your husband asked me to come and fix some things. Apparently, that isn't in his wheelhouse. He called me. I wonder how he got my number."

"Al, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm waiting to find out exactly what needs repair."

"Al, what are you doing here?"

"Shit. I'm looking up an old girlfriend who should never have gotten away, and whom I should have looked up a long time ago. But life happens, and before you know it you are in your sixties and wondering where it all went and why you let the important parts slip away."

"Al."

"What?"

"You look great."

"Thanks, so do you."

"Yeah, but, you're too late. You know that, right?"

"Too late for what? To spend some time with somebody I loved once and love still? There's nothing wrong with that."

"Well, there could be. It could cause trouble. I'm not looking for trouble."

"Sometimes trouble is fun, exciting, adventurous. You should keep your mind open."

He was getting to me. I remembered fun and excitement and adventure. The unknown, the spontaneous. But more, being bad. Being furtive. Aroused. Alive. Oh,God, there's gonna be trouble.

"Al, the time for fun and excitement was long ago."

"But, don't you miss it? Are you content to plod through a dull life when it could so easily be spiced up?"

"Messed up, you mean. You were certainly good at messing things up."

"Yeah, I was, wasn't I? Well, I won't mess anything up again. But I'll be here, around, if things get messed up without me."

"Things could get good and messed up just by you being here, Al. What ever possessed you?"

"You possessed me. It couldn't be helped."

"I guess you better come in."

Once inside, Al put his toolbox down, came to me, put his arms around me, and leaned over and kissed me. I let him. I hadn't kissed another man in so long, and it was, as he put it, exciting and adventurous. But it was also trouble and I didn't want trouble. I needed to think.

"Al, get your work done, and we'll talk after. I need some time. There's a list on the kitchen counter."

Al looked disappointed but not downcast as he picked up his toolbox and went to work.

I don't know why I did this, but I went to our bedroom, took my blouse and bra off, and put on an old button down cotton blouse, braless. I took my pants and panties off, and put on loose-fitting shorts. I went and sat on the couch in the sunporch and stared out the window. I was so aroused and confused by the morning's events, and I didn't know what to do. If anyone had said, "Guess what's going to happen to you today?" I would never have guessed this. And what I wanted and what I should do were not one and the same.

I could hear Al working, grunting, occasionally swearing. It made me even more aroused. What was I to do?

I sat for an hour and a half before Al came and sat down beside me, saying "All done." He looked me over carefully and said, "That's a familiar look."

I said, stupidly, "You used to like to see my nipples."

Al took that as an invitation, and it was, wasn't it? He reached a hand over and brushed a finger over my nipple through my blouse. It had the desired effect, and he did the same to the other one. He pinched it lightly through the cotton. This was all so familiar. He leaned over and kissed me, and this time I kissed him back. He soon had my blouse open, his hand feeling me up as he kissed me harder and longer. His hand slipped down to my thigh, and I opened my legs, inviting him to put his hand between them. He worked his fingers up, inside my shorts, until he found my soaking wet pussy. He spread the wetness around, over my lips and my clitoris, making me moan.

I reached over and put my hand on the front of his pants, and he moaned. He said, "Should we find a bed?" and I said, "No, just this, right here, that's all. Pull your pants down." He interrupted his digital wanderings to pull them down, exposing his big, hard, hairy cock. As his fingers went back to my pussy, I grabbed his cock and stroked it as best I could. His fingers were sliding in and out of me, two or three at a time, making me wetter and wetter, and when he bent his head and sucked my nipple into his mouth, I couldn't take it anymore, and I said, "Make me come, Al, just like you used to. Fuck me with your fingers, and suck on my tits, just like you used to."

He did.

I said, "I'm coming, Al. Oh, god, I don't believe this." I could hear the wetness as he fucked my cunt with his fingers while I came. It was a minute or two before I came out from under it and noticed the cock in my hand.

I started stroking it gently. I said, "I missed your cock, Al. I missed it fucking me, in my pussy, in my mouth." Al was moaning with each breath. "I missed having your come fill my cunt, or slide down my throat." I had never talked to him like this before, and it seemed to have the same effect as it has on my husband. His cock was swelling and his groans were louder.

I said, "I want you to come, Al. I want you to come into my mouth." I stroked him harder and faster until I could feel his come rising through his cock, and as it did, I leaned over and caught it in my mouth, and took his cock into my mouth until he stopped coming. When he was done, I licked his cock clean all over, and told him to pull his pants up. I buttoned my blouse up, and Al leaned his head back and said, "Wow." We leaned against each other for a while, saying nothing.

Finally, I said, "Al, you should go."

He said, "I do have more calls to make. But, I don't want to leave."

"You have to leave, Al. I have to get my head around what happened."

He said, "But you liked it, right?"

I said, "I liked it too much. It could cause real trouble."

"Well," he said, "That's not my intent."

We kissed when we said good-bye, and I got aroused all over again. I was so worked up, I went to the bedroom and used my fingers and my vibrator to come again, and it wasn't hard to do.

When Tom got home, he found me in my shorts and button down blouse, braless, and he said, "Hi, Ellie Mae, did the plumber come?" I said yes and that he fixed everything, and I went to Tom and put my arms around him.

He said, "Why are you dressed like that?"

I said, "I was remembering."

"Remembering what?"

I pulled him to the bedroom and started to undress him. "I was remembering fun, excitement and adventure. Furtiveness. Being bad. I'm so bad, I was remembering fucking an old boyfriend."

"Oh, God. You're going to kill me."

I continued, "On the couch, dressed like this because he liked to see my nipples. I was bad, and I liked to show them to him." He was naked now and I pushed him onto the bed.

"We would sit on the couch next to each other and we'd kiss and he'd feel me up..."

I climbed on top of him, straddling his thighs, and stroking his cock as it got hard.

"He'd put his hands on my thigh, and I'd spread my legs for him, and then he'd fuck me with his big fingers." I pulled my shorts aside and slid Tom's cock up inside me.

"He'd make me come with just his fingers."

"Oh, God," said Tom.

"And then I'd stroke his cock until he came and I'd catch his come in my mouth and swallow it." And then Tom came, way up inside me, and I felt a little better about my lapse in morals. At least he liked it, too.

He said, "Which old boyfriend was this?"

I said, "Oh, no. I'm not telling. That way lies danger."

"Phooey", said Tom.

A few days later, another knock on the door. It was Al again. "Al," I said, "I haven't had enough time to think."

He said, "I just wanted to see if my repairs are holding up."

"Al, you're such a liar. I can see right through you, you know." I was weakening, seeing him standing there all hurt and hopeful.

"Come in, for God's sake," I said.

When he stepped through the doorway, he went right for me. With one arm behind me and one hand on my breast, he clapped his mouth on mine. I struggled to get away. "Al, no," I said, but he persisted, yanking my blouse out of my jeans, roughly sliding his hand inside the back of them, grabbing my bottom and squeezing, and then up inside my blouse, palming my tits.

I knew it was hopeless. Not just because he could overpower me, but because I wanted him, too. He was so manly and aggressive, and I once loved him so much, and I never stopped dreaming of him fucking me, and, oh, that cock of his.

I gave in. I said, "Take me, Al. Take me and fuck me everywhere. Tear my clothes off and make me remember what it was like to be taken."

He dragged me to the couch, and other places, and did as I requested. By the time he was done, my pussy was sore and swollen, and we lay on the carpet naked and spent.

I said, "You know, this has to be a regular thing now."

He said, "I was hoping you'd say that."

Again Tom found me in my Ellie Mae clothes when he came home. Again I dragged him to the bedroom. In a first for us, I said, "Lie down on your back," and I strapped his wrists down.

He said, "Ooh, I like this." I swatted him right between the legs and he jumped.

He said, "Hey!"

I said, "Now listen to me. This is what it's going to be like from now on. I'm in charge. You're so hot for me to fuck other men, and now I'm going to. I don't know who and I don't know when, but it's gonna happen. A lot. I'm giving you the chance to opt out, if you don't like the terms. And the terms are that I can have any man I want, whenever I want."

I waited a minute while he stared at me.

Finally, he said, "I opt in."

He had as big a bulge in his pants as he's ever had. I put my hand on it and he whimpered. I felt sorry for him, but not very sorry. He made me what I am. Still, I said, "You poor thing," and I unzipped his pants and opened them up. I pushed pants and underpants down, and pulled out his cock, which, if not large, was rock hard and pulsing. I looked at him as I took it in my mouth, and a few minutes later, after he'd come inside it, I was thinking about fucking Al again.