All Comments on 'Cathy, an Older Woman'

by Casey_Glenn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shit story

Fantasy of a deranged mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The plumber did it.

I guess.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story. The people bashing it need to get a life

Imagine73Imagine73about 4 years ago
It's intelligent

And believable. And hot. This is how such arrangements happen, one way anyway. Couples give each other permission to do things, act a certain way. Hall passes. Then there's testing limits, stretching boundaries. Sometimes it works for the couple; sometimes not. I wonder if the husband put the ex-BF up to it?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

Pretty good writing, but didn't care much for the story. Somehow it just didn't create much drama or anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what a stupid man and a cheap old whore

so this late in life she decides to cheat and her husband decides to let her? Maybe that old cunt can't get pregnant but it can get a disease and he still will lose any manhood he had What a waste of a life.

Beat the old cunt and frame AL.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

The danger of posting in LW!

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
So much left unsaid

As the dreaming gentleman from Carolina said, "Somehow it just didn't create much drama or anything else."

I liked the idea behind both of Casey_Glenn's stories, of a mature woman who gets a bit of sexual excitement elsewhere as well as from her marriage. I liked the idea of a husband who approves because she has become a sexier wife for him too as a result. Unlike the standard cuck story, he hasn't become a submissive wimp who likes to watch and has a sloppy vagina fetish.

But it needed more to become a story rather than just a description of a few people in an unusual situation. The writing was good, but I felt that it needed more character development and motivation of those characters to become a story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost real good!

Great premise, but I'm going to make suggestions. It would have helped to know Tom was pushing her to fuck other men. I think Tom knew about the connection but hid it from her. After she'd reunited with Al, Tom could have felt regrets, but it was too late. Some emotions would make it more compelling.

Then there could also be a continuing saga of their ups and downs and her ongoing adventures. Or go the other direction and Tom never finds out like 5 out of 6 unwitting cuckolds. . He'd be totally mystified when she broke up her marriage.

R.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Happy old whore

Doesn't it just warm your heart that Lue approves of this old whore getting a little strange? I would expect nothing less from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most normal men would not have set this up and wouldn't accept her new rules. They would leave the slut to fuck around by herself and of course tell all thier friends and family what she does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous