Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David gave a look of mock surprise.

"Goodness, you are selfish! What about me? How do you think I've been coping seeing you dance around in that short skirt, knowing you had nothing on underneath?"

"Look, you bastard," and with that Cathy pulled the hem of her skirt above her waist giving David a full view of her glistening, naked sex, the curly, black thatch of hair slick and shiny. She quickly dropped her skirt down when she felt the elevator bump to a halt at the ground floor. Despite her surprise at her act of unaccustomed boldness, the look of astonishment on David's face was enough to make her nipples throb.

In the car, the feel of the cool leather on her bottom through the thin skirt was a sharp but not unpleasant sensation. Cathy looked forward to the ride home but David had other ideas.

"You must be starving, I know I'm famished. Let's stop for a quick Chinese meal on the way. There's a good place just along here."

Thinking about it, Cathy had to admit she was a bit hungry but didn't know if she could face a public place in her state of undress and arousal. However, she wasn't given any choice in the matter, as David pulled to a stop and got out of the car. He opened her door, helped her out and the two of them walked arm in arm into the restaurant.

While the Chinese waiter showed them to a small round table, Cathy convinced herself that his beaming, inscrutable smile meant he was fully aware of her lack of underwear. She buried her head in a menu but the print swam in front of her eyes and she left David to order several dishes for them both.

When the small plates of food were served on the hot tray in front of them, Cathy wasn't surprised that David had asked for chopsticks. In the past, the pair of them had often shared Chinese and were pretty competent at using the ethnic implements. Tonight was different. For whatever reason, nervousness or excitement, Cathy couldn't cope at all. She clicked the plastic sticks like knitting needles sending bits of food all over the pink cloth. Cursing her stupidity, she finally had to resort to a fork and spoon.

"Look, if this is all too much for you, we can back off. I really don't want to push you further than you're comfortable with." David wore a look of concern as he spoke.

"I just thought the beautiful, sexy butterfly needed some encouragement to break out of her chrysalis."

Cathy pushed her plate away and tried to mumble something positive but made no sense.

As she spoke, David's hand dipped into his jacket pocket and he placed her panties on the table between them. Cathy didn't immediately grasp the significance, just the horror of the flimsy heap of her soiled underwear. On the pink surface, her white panties were in full view of anyone glancing across at them.

Then she understood. He had misunderstood her nervousness. If she wanted an escape, she didn't have to say anything. All she had to do was take back the panties and David would know she couldn't go on. "How typical of the man," she thought. At the same time he was being thoughtful and humiliating her further. She felt her face burn and her pussy moisten.

Cathy began to panic as David made no move to take her panties back. "God, the waiter will come to clear up any second," she thought. "I must do something."

As she slowly reached out to pick up the heap of white cloth, she noticed David's eyes become sad. "He thinks I'm too scared to continue."

Still unhurried, but now with surprising confidence, she took the underwear into her lap and then purposefully stuck her hand under her skirt to wipe the juices from between her thighs with the panties.

"Just thought you'd like them freshened up a little," she purred at David, stuffing the garment back in his pocket as the smiling waiter materialised beside them.

For the second time that evening they were both amazed at her lewd action.

As they got in the car to drive on, Cathy smiled inwardly at the slightly disconcerted look on David's face.

"Yes," she reflected with pleasure, "Catherine Dawes, sexual innocent, could sometimes surprise the sophisticated, experienced David Manning."

The rest of the journey took no time and soon they were pulling into the parking area in front of Cathy's building. Suddenly, she felt her chest tighten and could hear her heart thumping madly. It was just like last night in the hotel room. All the sexual bravado had disappeared to be replaced by nervousness and panic.

Like a bolt from the blue, she understood why she had never asked him in before. The apartment was her private space, her inner sanctum. If she let him see it, invade her personal core, she would have the same feelings as when she opened her naked thighs in front of him.

Trembling, as firm, strong hands helped her out of her seat, she knew there was no turning back. Anyway, she told herself, she had given him back her panties, hadn't she?

She stood by the car while David got the bags. The evening had turned quite chilly and, as a cold breeze played on her wet, swollen labia, a shiver of sexual pleasure rippled through her.

While pressing the code into the entry system, she babbled trivia to calm her nerves. She told him how the grey, two storey stone building had once been a small junior school. It had been converted into apartments and she had bought hers from a girl she knew at her former job.

David standing silently beside her, smiling and looking deep into her chestnut brown eyes, did nothing to ease her turbulent spirits.

When they reached Cathy's door at the very end of the corridor, she began fishing in her purse for her key and had put it in the lock before David stopped her.

He put the cases down and, turning her to face him, clasped her tightly as his lips sought her mouth. Cathy responded passionately, opening her lips to allow his insistent tongue inside. As he slowly withdrew, her tongue followed until it was exploring deep in his mouth, savouring his taste. Her hands slid down from his back to grip the muscular flesh of his buttocks and draw him tighter against her. She could feel his hardness pressing against her belly through the thin material of her clothes.

After a long, passionate embrace, David pulled his lips away from hers and whispered in her ear.

"Darling, I want to know everything about you; no secrets. I don't want you to keep anything hidden from me."

A bit flustered by his rather theatrical manner, Cathy managed to reply, "Of course, I don't want to hide anything. I want you to know everything about me," and turned again to open the front door.

David put out a hand to stop her.

"Then start now," he whispered insistently.

Cathy was none too sure she liked the direction of this conversation. "What... what d'you mean. Can't we just get inside first?"

"No, it would spoil everything. I want it to be perfect from the first moment we step inside."

David was very insistent now, "Take your clothes off."

She stared at him in open mouthed disbelief, shocked and trembling.

"David, you can't seriously be asking me to undress in a public corridor. Let's just go in. I'm still mortified at you looking at my body but, out here, anyone could come in and see me. It's terrible. Please don't make me do this."

David stood absolutely motionless; a wicked smile playing on his lips and a glint in his eye. Cathy realised he knew exactly what he was doing; knew that the embarrassment and humiliation excited her. Despite her shame and horror at the very idea, her body betrayed her. Being ordered to strip like this sent an erotic thrill through her traitorous core and her skin tingled with excitement. She knew that despite her horror, she was going to do as he asked. Somehow, this man could pull all her sexual levers. She wondered how she could minimise the embarrassment. In a kind of daze, she put her hands under her skirt, reaching for her garter belt.

"No! Start with your outer clothes." David's voice was tender but very insistent and Cathy straightened up quickly.

After a long breathless pause, she took her jacket off and handed it to David before moving to slowly release the top button of her blouse. As her fingers moved to the next button, she stood transfixed, watching David staring intently at her enforced undressing. A warm glow enveloped her and a wicked devil inside her drove her on. Pulling the blouse open, she slipped it off and laid it across his arm, on top of her jacket.

Cathy could feel her hardening nipples straining against the fabric of her bra, proving that, despite her shame, she was getting very turned on. Trying not to think of the view she was about to present to anyone who appeared, she unfastened her skirt and tugged it down her long legs. As she stepped out of the garment, she kicked off her black heels while David bent down to scoop up her discarded clothes.

With the round, naked globes of her ass pointing down the corridor and her swollen vulva crudely displayed to the man in front of her, Cathy resigned herself to her fate, unfastening her garter belt and rolling her black stockings down her legs. She added these to the pile on David's arm before reaching behind her back to unclip her bra. As the satin cups fell away from her firm breasts, her sensitive nipples stood proudly jutting out from her small, dark areolas.

Totally nude now, she felt a soaring excitement and pride: pride in her achievement as well as pride in her body. She moved her trembling legs a little apart and stuck out her chest, almost daring David to study her more closely or take a nipple in his mouth.

The sound of someone starting to open the apartment block door deflated her instantly. All courage gone, she dived for the key, opened the door, and dashed inside before the stranger could see her nakedness. David collected up the bags and leisurely followed her, turning on the lights and smiling to himself.

He dropped the bags and his jacket and tie, together with her discarded clothes, in a heap by the front door and took her in his arms.

"See, I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you and, from what I could tell, it excited you too."

Cathy pressed her bare breasts into David's shirt.

"I know, you're right, but I really don't understand it. You make me do unspeakable, demeaning things that embarrass the hell out of me and it makes me horny as hell; like now. Here I am standing stark naked in my own home while you're fully dressed. I'm, I feel like a complete slut, yet so, I don't know, so excited. I can even smell I am!"

David gently stroked her back letting his strong hands slip down to cradle her buttocks.

"It's simple really, you like being told what to do. You're submissive and like to surrender control. Then it's not your responsibility; someone else is making you do it."

Cathy was indignant. "Go on, that's a load of rubbish. I've been in control of my life for years now. I run your business life. I organise the support staff at work, and a lot of those are men. I don't let people get too close in case they interfere with what I want to do.

"Anyway, I don't go a bundle on this submissive thing. I've read a bit about it. If you think I'm going to start calling you 'Master', or something, you can think again. If you suddenly produced a whip, I'd run a mile."

"No, I don't mean that." David smiled. "There are levels and degrees in everything. Remember how you loved it when you were spread naked for me and I was tasting your panties?"

Cathy was indignant. "I didn't! I hated it!"

"Oh yes? It really turned you on though, you know it did."

A hot flush spread across the young woman's face as she accepted the truth of what he said.

"It's not about ordinary life, you see, Cathy. It's about fantasy, sexual fantasy. Remember last night when you tried to be forceful, the dominant virgin controlling the older man? Didn't work for long did it? You couldn't carry it through."

"That doesn't prove anything!" Cathy protested loudly. "That was just my lack of experience showing through."

David supported the slim girl in the small of her back as his other hand gently stroked her bare hip.

"No, darling, you're kidding yourself," David's voice was very gentle.

"When you let me tell you what to do, it turned you on. You got hotter when I made you keep your hands above your head or spread your legs to let me see you 'down there'. That's another thing. When you're excited you've got a pussy, a cunt even, but the rest of the time it's just a 'there'."

Cathy squirmed and gave a sheepish grin. She knew he had a point. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why she had been so drawn to him, obsessed by him. The gentle strength in his character had been an aphrodisiac.

David tried to lighten the mood.

"You've got a lovely apartment."

Though it was quite modest, Cathy was very proud of her first home. She had been lucky. Her apartment had been converted from the old school hall and it was big with a very high ceiling, even though really only one room. A kitchen and a bathroom had been built and the bedroom was an open area above the bathroom and kitchen, reached by slatted wooden stairs.

"I like to call it my studio because of the open space and all those huge windows," said Cathy glancing round.

She cried out as she caught sight of her naked body reflected in the dark glass of a large window.

"Oh my God," she shrieked, running across the room. "We're on the ground floor. Anyone could see me like this."

When she had finished pulling all the curtains tightly shut, she turned to find David sitting on the settee. Still uncomfortable that she was naked and he was fully dressed, she hesitated, not sure what to do.

"Cathy, do you want me to go?" The voice sounded full of concern.

"No, no, of course not; I'm just being silly."

"Then come over here."

The commanding tone sent a shiver down her spine and relit the fire between her thighs. On legs that had turned to jelly, she stumbled across and stood in front of him as she knew intuitively he wanted her to. She blushed at her brazen display and modestly brought her hands together to hide her black bush.

She raised her eyes from the floor and saw David studying her chest.

"Oh, please, w-what are you doing?"

"I'm enjoying your beautiful breasts."

It was as if his words were actually fingers, stroking her and making the spheres of flesh swell. Her nipples were so hard they ached, throbbing in harmony with her heartbeat.

"Don't, please."

"Don't what," said David, already knowing the answer but wanting her to say it.

"Don't stare at my, my breasts. It's em-embarrassing."

"Then I'd better look elsewhere."

With this, he reached forward and put his hands on her wrists. She didn't resist as her hands were pulled apart and placed at her sides. Her palms and his fingertips traced a delicate pattern on her skin as they moved sending tremors of desire through her abdomen.

He ran his fingers teasingly down the front of her legs, making her muscles spasm violently and gently pressed on the inside of her knees. No words were needed. She understood what he required of her and opened her legs to give him access. She blushed deeply, knowing how her wet swollen sex lips were displayed.

The vision of the harem girl flashed through her mind; the fantasy of being aroused for someone's pleasure. How did he know? How could he read her innermost thoughts like this? Her whole body trembled and she put her hands behind her back, imagining them to be tied.

David's eyes locked with hers as his hands ran up the inside of her thighs until they reached the damp heat of her pussy. Fleetingly, fingers stroked through her inner lips and circled her hard sensitive nub. It was too much. As her hips bucked and her pussy clenched, Cathy fought to control herself, shutting her eyes tightly, but couldn't hold back a small groan that betrayed her orgasm.

As the shivers of pleasure finally subsided, she hardly dared open her eyes. David's eyes were still fixed on her hers, a look of amused superiority on his face. God, this was so demeaning. She had climaxed with almost no physical contact; a sexual puppet in his hands. What must he think of her? Despite the hours of stimulation, she was ashamed at how easily she'd responded. He must think her completely wanton.

"So, did my slut enjoy it?" The words, though crude, were full of love.

"I'm not a slut," replied Cathy indignantly.

"I know you're not; I never said you were. I said you were my slut, which is completely different."

Cathy understood what he meant. This man was releasing things in her soul that she had never really been aware were there, opening her mind to the needs of her body. She could never be like this with anyone else. She would never want to be.

Already, the stirrings of renewed desire were awaking inside her at the sight of David smiling at how easily he had controlled her; manipulated her sexual response. He sat in front of her, feasting his eyes on her nakedness, and turning the pit of her stomach to molten lava.

He drew his hand through the fleshy folds between her legs, drawing a soft moan from her. More insistently, she felt first one, then two fingers slip inside her soaking pussy and massage the soft walls. Each stroke sent more blood flooding to her already engorged labia.

Her body was slowly rising towards another summit when he suddenly withdrew from her. Cathy opened her eyes wide as the feeling of loss was palpable. Her jaw dropped as she watched him slowly raise his juice coated fingers to his mouth and begin licking them clean.

"You know, Cathy, you taste so good; so sweet, so sexy."

The sheer depravity of it made her face burn and her nipples tingle. Then the fingers were back in her pussy, gently probing, seeking her sweet spot. Her sensations heightened by her shame, Cathy began shaking.

Then the same despair as the stimulation ceased and his hand was raised to her face.

"I was being selfish. Here, taste your sweet nectar."

Cathy's mouth went dry. With all her lonely masturbation she had never tasted her own secretions. She had never dreamed of putting her fingers to her mouth covered with the evidence of her lust. Now, she was being asked to taste this forbidden fruit while he watched her. It was excruciating.

But, oh so exciting. Driven forward by her demons, she parted her lips to give passage to his fingers and tentatively pushed her tongue forward. The strange but not unpleasant taste was a surprise. She sucked his fingers avidly, for a moment not caring what he thought of her.

The fingers withdrew and returned to tantalise her aching pussy. What he was doing to her, the humiliation and the caresses, was fanning her desire incredibly.

David slid off the settee and knelt on the rug in front of her. He gripped her buttocks in his hands and pulled her until his face was buried in the soft hair of her mound. His tongue probed between her lips, each push inside sending darts of excitement to her straining nipples. It would only take his tongue on her nub, she knew, to give her release. The touch didn't come. Instead, he took his face away and she cried with frustration.

Gently, he pulled on her hips to make her sit down. Cathy automatically brought her knees together and pulled them up until her heels pressed into her ass, modestly screening her feminine charms.

"Aren't you going to let me look at you? You like it when I look at you, don't you?"

"I think you've already been looking at me pretty comprehensively, don't you?" she said sarcastically.

"Oh, no, I want to see all of you. You want me to see all of you. You know you do. Being looked at is so exciting."

Cathy's heart pounded so hard she thought she could hear it. There was a hint of menace in his words. He was going to spare her nothing. Did he realise what he was putting her through? Yes, of course, hadn't he been doing it all day, and hadn't she loved it? Didn't she also crave this?