Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in her thoughts, she hadn't noticed him stand and strip quickly. She came to herself just in time to see him slip his briefs off. She marvelled again at his rampant cock; a cock that would be inside her soon. As soon as she had done what he asked.

She shivered with fear and anticipation.

She realised she'd been squeezing her thighs together, trying to get the stimulation for the climax her body craved. It was so close but was snatched away from her as David knelt down and began pushing her knees apart. Her legs were moved wider and wider and she could feel her swollen, pulsing lips part to open her pussy wide to his hungry eyes.

He gave her no respite. His hands went under her knees and started pulling her legs up.

"Here, you take them and bring your knees up to your chest."

She had known it was coming. She could have stopped at any time; just asked him to leave. But she hadn't. Her demanding body was making her confront her worst nightmare.

As she moved to pull her legs back, she could feel her ass leave the floor and her buttocks tighten and spread. She knew what he could see; her most private place. The most secret, shameful place she had never dared touch; even in her wildest self pleasuring.

Now she was wantonly displaying it to David. It was incredibly humiliating and, incredibly exciting.

David began sliding through her upturned pussy. She felt fingers invade her wet lips and a thumb tease her clitoris. "Oh, God," she thought, "I'm going to come in this most demeaning position." But the fingers moved away, tracing a line past her pussy into the crease of her ass. She thought again of the harem girl, bent over with her ass spread. At least in her fantasy she'd been able to hide her face, her shame. Cathy had to watch through her stretched legs.

The fingers finally reached the puckered ring of her anus and she shook uncontrollably. She could feel her hot juices trickling down the same crease to pool around the invading finger. A fingernail toyed at her opening and her skin burned. She thought she was going to pass out.

Gently, her legs were lowered and she lay flat on the rug, still trembling and desperate for release. David put two fingers back inside her and she almost screamed in abandon.

"No, no, for God's sake, I can't take any more. Fuck me!"

She thought she heard a small chuckle as he moved between her legs and she felt the hard tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Even then, he held back just inside her, still teasing.

"David, stuff the overture. Get on with the performance."

"I was just tuning my instrument," he giggled as he pushed deep inside her.

The feeling of fullness was wonderful. After hours on a sexual high Cathy had been desperate for her cunt to be filled by this man's cock. She clenched her pussy muscles tightly to stop him pulling back but David just stayed completely embedded in her.

In her pleasure, Cathy sighed. It was as if this man knew her body better than she did.

Slowly, so slowly, he began moving inside her; not fully withdrawing, just stimulating her inner walls. There were no fireworks or explosions. This was truly making love, she thought. Cathy just felt the heat in her groin slowly diffuse through her whole being. He steadily increased the pace and depths of his thrusts as the heat in Cathy's loins became a fire and then an inferno.

Despite the exquisite sensations, Cathy knew she couldn't come like this. She needed direct stimulation. As ever, he was telepathic and raised himself slightly off her chest.

"This is fantastic but I think you'll have to help me a little."

Without replying, she slipped her hand between their sweating bodies and flicked her erect clitoris free of its hood. As the man inside her pumped harder and faster, Cathy's finger kept the rhythm on the tip of her bud feeling herself begin to tense.

She could sense he was close and worked her clit almost savagely. He grunted loudly and Cathy suddenly felt his hot cum flood her pussy. The tidal wave of her orgasm ripped through her as the man on top of her began to relax.

Bathed in sweat, they just lay there together. Cathy was surprised that the weight of the tall man crushing her breasts didn't seem heavy. She could stay like this for hours. When he finally rolled off her, she felt an irrational sense of loss.

He kissed her and affectionately cradled her breast.

"You are an amazingly erotic woman, Catherine Dawes. That was incredible."

"Oh God, David, what are you doing to me? After all these years of being sensible and now all I can think of is you, my body, your body, you inside me. What are you doing to me?"

"Releasing the real Cathy, the Cathy I see and the beautiful, sensual woman I've adored since I first met you."

Cathy giggled, "I've seen myself as a lot of things, but never like that. If you go on like this I might actually start believing you."

"Oh, you will, Cathy, you will. Believe me."

Too weak to move on her own, David lifted her on to the settee and went searching in the kitchen for a bottle and glasses.

They lay quietly for a long time, sipping their wine and chatting idly. Lying between this man's naked thighs, his seed inside her and her head resting against his bare chest was as close to paradise as you could get on this earth, Cathy told herself. She wanted to stay like this forever.

She fell silent. This was just a moment in time, like last night. She wanted, how she wanted, a continuum; a seamless passage of life with this man who had already changed her forever.

Sadness enveloped her as she told herself this was an unattainable fantasy and she began sobbing gently.

David put their glasses on the floor and his arms tightly around her.

"Not again; last night you told me you didn't want me to be in your room and now you're crying after we've made beautiful love. A guy could start getting a complex here.

"What's wrong, Cathy?"

"Oh, David, it's just I want so much more and any minute you're going to say you have to go. Life's so unfair."

"Is this you throwing me out, or do I have a say in the matter?"

Cathy turned round to look at him, not understanding what he was saying.

"This morning, Cathy, the note, I couldn't explain. I didn't know what you would want but I knew what I hoped. The things I had to do, well, I had to rush home and throw some things in a bag praying you'd want to have your evil way with me and force me to stay the night with you.

"I could hardly write that down could I? I just hoped you'd feel the same way and now my subtle male intuition tells me I could have been right."

David couldn't stop himself laughing at Cathy's wide eyed look of excitement. It was like a little girl who'd just met Santa Claus.

"You mean David, you'll stay, I mean stay here. You'll sleep with me, sleep beside me, in my bed?"

"Well, I did rather hope that we might be a bit more imaginative than just sleeping. You see, I didn't pack any pyjamas."

Lost for words and deliriously happy, Cathy just turned over and crushed herself against the strong male body beneath her as her mouth mashed against his.

"I'm so happy David, take me to bed." Even the words sent a thrill through her.

She stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him off the couch. David feigned reluctance but allowed himself to be forced upright. Modesty forgotten, Cathy led the way up the wooden stairs, not caring at all about the view she was presenting to him of her ass and pussy.

Once upstairs, she was mortified. She had forgotten what state she'd left it in earlier in the week, in her rush to get to the course. The bed was unmade and her little yellow nightdress lay abandoned in the middle. She grabbed the nightie and tried to hide the heap of dirty laundry, mainly underwear, but David stopped her. Slowly, so slowly, he picked each item up; bras, panties, garter belts, stockings; and held them up inspecting and holding them to his face in turn.

Cathy stood transfixed by the incredible intimacy she was witnessing. Not just items of underwear, these were her most private garments; still bearing the traces of being next to her skin. She should feel violated. Hell, she did feel violated; but it was such an erotic violation. It was completely consensual and so sexy.

David turned back to see Cathy sitting on the bed watching him and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but your smell is so wonderful. I shouldn't admit it, I suppose, but there have been times, these last few months, when you've left your jacket on your chair and I've buried my face in it when no-one was around. You can call me a dirty old man if you want, but that heady mixture of your cologne and you drives me crazy."

"I've told you before that you could never be a dirty old man. Someone with your insight into the female soul would always be more diabolical.

"Now, how about smelling the scent from the source? A girl's got needs you know."

David leant across and, pushing her shoulders, forced her to lie back on the crumpled sheets. Lying naked and spread eagled, she felt like a ritual sacrifice.

"No, darling, I've got better ideas. I want to be a whole lot more primitive."

David flicked the lights off and came to kneel between her open legs. The pale luminescence of the bedside clock cast an eerie fluorescent green light on his face; almost threatening, Cathy thought. She wanted to speak but somehow knew it would be wrong. This wasn't about her mind, this time he just wanted her body. With a deep sigh of acceptance, she spread her legs wider and put her hands on the pillow behind her head, surrendering herself willingly.

David leant forward, holding himself above her with one hand as he guided the tip of his hard shaft to the entrance of her opening. He probed slightly deeper and she tried to rise up to take him further into her pussy, but his hand on her hip stopped her. As he moved the tip of his cock just between her inner lips, she felt a gaping emptiness in the pit of her belly.

She flung her legs round his back, pressing on his buttocks, trying to force him to satisfy the ache in her pussy, but he was too strong for her. The torture went on and on as his cock made small movements between her puffy wet lips, never venturing far inside her.

Her whole being was burning with frustration and shuddering with need. The void in her cunt seemed an aching bottomless pit. A feral yell escaped her and she brought her hands round to claw frantically at his chest. She wanted to urge him into her tormented core.

Her body pleaded with him as she looked up into his eyes. Lustful eyes that were staring at her but, she was sure, not seeing her; only a female animal welcoming the homage he wanted to pay her body.

The agony was finally ended as, with one slow but insistent deep thrust, he penetrated her tender flesh fully. She writhed wildly as the invading cock completely filled her cunt and groaned when his pubic bone pressed hard against hers.

With slow and wicked deliberation David began to withdraw and, with her legs wound tight around him, she was almost lifted from the bed trying to keep him inside her. Although he was still propped up on his hands, Cathy could sense the heat of the man searing her, creating a liquid fire in her upwardly stretched breasts.

There were no tender kisses, no soft caresses. They were joined only at the groin in an act of animal sexuality. Cathy revelled in the sheer primeval nature of their coupling.

She gasped as the teasing cock slowly thrust deep in her pussy again, only to feel the agony of loss when it withdrew again. The tempo of the thrusts and withdrawals varied slightly, drawing sighs and cries from the girl at their unexpectedness. She had taken his cock inside her before but this time it seemed bigger; bruising her inner walls and stretching the opening of her pussy.

With all sensation focussed between her legs, Cathy sensed her mound and labia swelling uncontrollably. Each nerve ending in her pussy was sending a dart of pleasure ripping through her. David began thrusting faster and faster into the depths of her cunt.

Helpless to hold back the onrush of her orgasm, she felt almost ashamed as she quivered wildly in release under him. David gave no sign that he had even noticed, too wrapped up in the pleasure of his assaults on her open, willing body.

The pounding grew more furious as Cathy gave herself up to the waves of orgasm that were sweeping endlessly through her. She cried out in abandon, knowing that this base carnal ecstasy was releasing some of her long held taboos and restraints.

As she slowly slid down from her peak, she saw David's face contort in a grimace. With a force that she thought might break her pelvis, he hammered his groin against her repeatedly as he shot load upon load of his hot cum deep in her cunt.

Only then did he seem to relax, collapsing exhausted on top of her; his weight crushing her into the bed.

He gently rolled to lie beside her, holding her close and softly kissing her. Cathy wanted to thank him but words would have spoiled what they had just shared together. It had been raw, passionate nature in tooth and claw. Not a mating of equals; he had demanded her agreement which had been given freely. She simply smiled, knowing he would understand.

She closed her eyes, exhausted; totally spent. No foreplay, no seduction: she had discovered the extreme joy of being willingly, totally, taken by a man.

"How many other women can truly say that," she wondered dreamily as, pleasantly sore and satiated, she fell unconscious.