All Comments on 'Caught'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

This was sooo hot and Lee sounded as hot as the story was. You can only hold out so long, fighting those urges, before that dam breaks. But when it does, regardless of the consequences, it feels like having been held prisoner for a long time and then suddenly released. Great story!

parker3522parker35226 months ago

Worth it to be true to yourself. I'm a married cocksucker. I go to a men's private sex club where the glory holes are my thing. Anonymous cock for my mouth. My wife has no clue about this side of me.

I'll never give up sucking, servicing cock.

I too write stories in here. check them out if you like.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy6 months ago

There is very few things better than facing up to your fears and conquering them. When I came out to my wife, the adrenalin rush that I felt as acknowledged my fears before realising I'd become untouchable and completely free to be me, was almost overwhelming. I cherish that moment. And wow! Has my life be one Hell of a bang since then!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Never been caught by my wife with another man (thank goodness!) but I was caught many years ago when I was 19 — by my then 21 y.o. sister (again, thank goodness it wasn’t my mother or father!) — being fucked by an older man. She was a “closeted” cockslut too back then so it would’ve been hypocritical of her to tell our parents about it. An awkward moment? Yes. Embarrassing? Yep, a bit of that too. But oddly it’s also a highly arousing memory too!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incoherent fuck patterns.

For the life of me, I had to keep rereading it to see who was who. Even then it went from you to him with no transition.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I wish that my wife would find out and I could then come out of the closet to her. I know she would divorce me, so that's why I haven't told her yet. Maybe one day. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the hot gay sex I enjoy regularly -- all the cock I get to suck. It's wonderful.

Please continue this story. I would like to know what happens with you and your wife - and also what happens with you and your gay lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m like addicted to “caught” stories..Cannot imagine how hot it would be for her to see me straddling a rigid throbbing cock, descending on it with my sexy hole…her watching as it invades my boipussy… finally being able to able to take cock like a woman does.. “ I’m sorry baby..I just need it..”

JT

yowseryowser3 months ago

Busted! Lovely descriptions. Loved the 'shrub transplanting' transition, landscaping as the gateway drug.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So hot. Omg I want to get caught too and be free. Gay sex is so right. Sometimes we just realize who we are after being married to a woman. Getting caught allows her too see the passion she can never give me.

johnbottom4ujohnbottom4uabout 2 months ago

After hearing my wife talk crap about my lovemaking with her and telling me "No, this isn't working for me, I need a real man fucking me." All the while she is sopping wet and already came...

She has had it in for me ever since she found out I fucked a sexy woman who lives behind our house.

I took the plunge and went home with a man from a gay bar and made a video of him ass fucking me deep and cumming in me. He and I made out french kissing for 20 minutes....I made sure she watched my video!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...