All Comments on 'Caught!'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved your story, not just for the sexual content but also for the writing ability. I've experienced a conceptually similar experience to the one of the girl in your story, and her thoughts and feelings were fully authentic. I was shocked when I checked your bio and found it to be written by a male. It captured the female experience so completely I was certain it had to be written by a female author. You clearly are a talented and a gifted writer. I think you could easily do things more mainstream and gain a following quickly. You’ve got skill that rivals Victoria Holt and Catherine Coulter. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A wonderful fetish bdsm story.

The girl grows up overnight except for the wanting to put herself into another porn video. That so smacks of total immaturity. Why is it young girls like to leave a wide trail that tells their story in later years?

yssejyssejabout 16 years ago
go on...

i havent read a story this good in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Does it have to end here?

This has me soaking wet! Thank you, it is awesome, but does it really have to end here? I think this is at least a three-parter if not a mini series. Would certainly work for me, and from what I'm reading, a few others! So waddya say?

VexingVixenVexingVixenalmost 16 years ago
Don't leave it there!

That was a great story, I want to hear much more. Keep writing.

doylejennifer83doylejennifer83over 14 years ago
GODDD

PLEASE go on don't leave it there I loved it!!!!!

grassmanrossgrassmanrossabout 14 years ago
Good Doggie

C'mon and finish the story. It's really good.

David48David48over 13 years ago
Here lady...

Ah yes, there is nothing like a story about a boy and his dog...Got to me James...A real tear "jerk-her"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It

Hope you do sme more it was great reading

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Sequel?

I'd love to see a second installment of this story, if you're so inclined! You've successfully combined two of my favorite kinks, and done so in a remarkably naughty and fun way. Bravo! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so nice

this is an outstanding story. Ireally like the dog collar and leash. IN the next chapter she could be trained as a nice bitch for her owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
woof!

This is my fantasy in print! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

this is good cant wait to see what happens next

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
woof!

omg what a great story. well written. hot. extremely descriptive. can't wait to read your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

second chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please may I have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Love it want more.

secretobsession1857secretobsession1857over 3 years ago
Pet

I love this story and there has to be a second part, so why keep us waiting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2232 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...