All Comments on 'Caught and Sissified Pt. 01'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SissywithabeardSissywithabeard5 months ago

I want to see more of it and see where it goes

JynnyJynny5 months ago

Well written and enjoy where this story is leading...looking forward to more....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finish ur other stories please. Like sissy in vegas

300bowler300300bowler3005 months ago
More please

So hot with so much to hope for, to cum...Love to see panties and hormones come into play...With A ass like that... Panties are needed, and breasts to go with it...

Huges and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

JgsexyJgsexy5 months ago

Junior college will be quite eye opening for this sexy little queer! Love how this starts and jealous that I didn’t meet this man early in life!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great can't wait for all the little boys and the girlfriend joins in. Such a hot start. Pleasekeep it going.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver595 months ago

Mmmmmmm…..your story makes me wish I had a neighbor like that.

hardcorefoolhardcorefool5 months ago

If I was younger and going to school, I'd love to be in his place.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Marijuana possession doesn't seem like such a big deal. I can't imagine police doing much more than writing a ticket. A pretty weak blackmail, it's his word against the other guy's. Looking forward to more.

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

So many sissy bios out there that would love to be in his shoes…. If only I were 18 again :)

cat_suckercat_sucker5 months ago

Awesome start, if the following chapters have anything of public, humiliation, chastity, etc would be awesome. Maybe Ben has a big dick that has been concealing and can get the services of his friend too.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious5 months ago

Liked it, five stars. To expand on the comment below about the alleged blackmail -- a picture of someone smoking a pipe isn't evidence of a criminal offense. All he would have to do is go flush the weed and ditch the pipe, and there'd be no hard evidence of a criminal offense.

You could make it work by showing the kid is really bad about due process -- or show him twisting it around in his head, trying really hard to rationalize how he's being 'forced' to do what he's dying to do anyway, and getting turned on at the thought of being 'blackmailed'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love BBC,, great story Of submission to Black cock

ilikeskin69ilikeskin695 months ago

Yes very good so far...AL

velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirl5 months ago

Loving it so far...can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He needs to get caught stealing his room mates panties and confess he has been getting fucked!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed what I've read so far. Will there be a second, (and more), part/s!? Hope so!!

bisub4trainingbisub4training4 months ago

The makings of a great story … can’t wait for part 2

HotAss4UHotAss4U4 months ago

OMG. This is really great. A great series, please. Please.

laladoodielaladoodie4 months ago

For those wondering there are 6 chapters so far available on the wolf_hunt/Phoenixcinders subscribestar page, just pledge and you'll be able to read them. Omg I read them and they're so blazing hot, I couldn't wait for chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love your story very much and wishing I was the limitless white boy pleasing his black master. Please please master fuck me hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...