All Comments on 'Caught by Dave!'

by kristycross

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lucky Dave!!!

I hope we hear about Dave getting lucky in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, hope you have more of these

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexy & Hot!

Wow! Your story was so sexy and hot! I came in my panties without touching my little "clitty." Please continue with the storyline!

swtwcumsswtwcumsover 19 years ago
Very hot!

Great story! Love to hear about more of your exploits.

ColoradoKingColoradoKingover 19 years ago
AWSOME!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I loved your story I blew my load thinking I was Dave at least three times. Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Juicy

Really found the story erotic. I hope we get to hear more about Dave serving you as well. If Dave ends up nuzzling your girlpeepee through your panties that would be cool. Anyway, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lovely picture and thrilling writer

Lovely picture and of course thrilling writer that you are, Kristy you need to keep writing more often. You have no idea how much you turn on a woman with the power of your words and the casual, slutty stance of your picture. You must be a really hot fuck --- and really good at it, too! Keep it up, babe!

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loving Kristi

I wish I had the balls to do what you did. I dress at home and in total private. Reading your excellent story had me hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great tail :-)

I too love dressing as a slut and have had many similar fantasies. Great story ... I hope it was TRUE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
maybe sometime

i have visited your city many times. i have enjoyed crabcakes and crabs with cold beer. the hotness of the crabs doenst get close to hyou. your magnificent long legs...i would love to feel them, lick them...take your clit in my mouth and feel it harden. hold yiour balls and warm them in my mouth...then, bury my face between your cheeks and suck and lick your man pussy. after thtat, fuck me or ill fuck you. if we ever meet we will need a lot of time. on my next trip i will be askinf where lovely creatures like you might be found. i can hardli wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you may be

i lived in baltimore about 45 years ago. i fucked every pussy i could. in those days we just let the cum spurt...no aids to worry about. who knows...imay be your father, lovely boy/girl. if i were sure, i w ould travel to baltimore, find you...perhaps hanging out on the block..then pull down your pants and beat your ass until it was read and tears were pouring down your eyes...you fucking slut. then, your daddy would lick your clit and eat you man pussy until you cum and then fuck your brains out. make you my bitj put you in a bathtub and pee all over you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Every girls dream

I have a friend just like dave. ummm so so nice, but he has spurened my advances so far. Your story is my phantasy with him.

LilhellLilhellabout 12 years ago
a friend

Every guy needs a friend like you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That could have gone two ways (sorry for pun)

Good story. Reminds me of a scenario that dances around in the back of my aging mind. A very close old friend has been celibate for at least 10 years. He's a good sized bloke, about 6' 6" and trim, while I'm small for a guy and kept my "figure" thanks to exercise and good eating. Both of us act the part of very straight dudes - whistling at girls, talking the talk, bragging about our past conquests and bemoaning our now solitary lives - always maintaining the hetero's obligatory stiff upper lip. He has no idea that for 45 years I've dabbled in crossdressing more than a few times in the privacy of my own home, nor that my closet androgeny affords my mind the freedom to wander down "what if" paths when I'm bored. On rare occasions I've wondered what he'd do if I let my secret slip. I'm not attracted to him, but the whole "act the part of a girl in front of a friend" daydream recurs from time to time. He's large enough that he could force me to do things and non-consensual would be more palatable than admitting I'm more bi than I let myself believe. I always repress these daydreams for fear it wouldn't play out the way this story did and I'd lose a friend, and quite possibly get my head handed to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot I can't wait to read what happens next. I too remember when I first sucked my best friend's cock. We were watching porn and I started stroking his cock for him. He then put on a gay porn movie and asked me if I wanted to suck his cock. I told him only if he didn't tell anyone. He agreed. I then sucked him twice that night and he fucked me the next night. Now, we're regular lovers - both of us enjoy the hot gay sex we have and soon he's going to bring over his other friends for me to suck. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved the story, it has made me so hot and dreaming of doing the same to a friend. Really enjoyed the flirting before the action started.xx

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagover 2 years ago

I loved it ...I am a closeted sissy crossdresser too, hell once he takes You he will want it again... next time just go over there dressed all fem and slutty... He will be fucking your face and asspussy in no time flat... then just tell him You want him 2-3 times a week He will LOVE IT.. I know I would. I LOVE MEN and COCK seanette55 @ outlook . com Buffalo/Tonawanda,NY write me Let me show You how good sissies are!

birdman54birdman54almost 2 years ago

So hot! Just like you I have to relieve myself adfter easing that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like it I loved it!!!!! Got to relieve myself now too!!!!! 😘😍😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous