All Comments on 'Caught by Kelly's Mom Pt. 01'

by Turnout

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your stories contain excellent plots and potential for further development . I would suggest you describe the physical features of the characters in detail as the mental imagery is so important for readers . The details matter so much as to the arousal level of any story . Also the reluctance and second guessing ( Guilt level ) that can occur but is over come by the arousal level . For example the mother in this story could observe these two in bed fucking hard and moaning and begging and she can both be outraged but extremely turned on , at the same time . And stories can be much longer , over several chapters the tension can build as the attraction grows between the mother and daughter’s boyfriend . Detailed descriptions of sex are wonderful . The more details the better . If well written !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurnout@Turnout
I worked the last two years writing romance novels for a cell phone app, now I'm doing it as a hobby. I have a pretty specific fetish that I write about - controlling older women with young subservient and sexy men. I also throw in some dominance and rough sex, and lots of e...